[account deactivated]
i dream of the complete implosion into fiery chaos of the US, so i hope sanders wins california and faces trump, sanders would lose for sure. clinton idk.
There is no way the democarts are disorganised enough to allow sanders to beat clinton. And then trump will win anyway.

Sportsbet dot com dot au is offering 3:1 odds on a trump victory. Get in while the betting's good
[account deactivated]
every week there's a new musician denouncing trump for using their music without permission. but a few weeks ago trump entered one of his jamborees to an MC5 song, and as far as I know the band hasn't issued a single public statement.

here's a bad cell phone recording

https://vid.me/rSy2

Edited by ArisVelouchiotis ()

[account deactivated]

Panopticon posted:

i sometimes have to delete what i've written and write it again in lower case to maintain forums discipline

this reminds me of a post someone here made about how they were posting on line somewhere when two folks realized they both were from lf. they then both immediately reverted to the all lowercase form as they continued posting to each other

as for me, my small letter aesthetic can best be summed up here: http://thoughtcatalog.com/ethan-ryan/2012/09/lowercase-is-cool/

why is trump going to win. his entire aesthetic is built on scaring the crap out of anyone darker than a paper bag
Hilary Clintons appeal is being a sniveling, patronizing worm of a human who will kill & eat you as soon as you close your eyes. Trump... This guy can get things done. And he's not a typical Washington "policy wonk". Sounds like a good combination. For the record, just by the way, it's well known that trump likes Hispanics.
[account deactivated]
the reason trump will beat clinton is that, for whatever reason, there are people who actually like trump
1 there are people who like trump and a bunch of them are people who probably wouldn't bother voting otherwise.
2 there are people who hate Hillary Clinton (every person who's ever voted republican for anything ever, right thinking humans, dogs, children, etc.)
3 I don't think like uh Ted Cruz was going to carry the black vote or whatever so trumps minority appeal doesn't really matter, or it doesn't matter in any way special to him vs any republican candidate.

So, that's why Donald Trump will be potus. Nate Silver I'm going to fight you. This is a promise.
[account deactivated]
lots of ppl like hilary cos the face books tells them to. sorry leftbros

littlegreenpills posted:

lots of ppl like hilary cos the face books tells them to. sorry leftbros

who needs facebook when you've got google:

https://aeon.co/essays/how-the-internet-flips-elections-and-alters-our-thoughts

i care deeply about who the f8ck shall reign as head hitler in charge
[account deactivated]
I swear to become the final hitler.
welcome to page 29 warp zone
choose wisely young adventurer

dreamhome10... do you have to ask?
trump is pretty clearly a fucking freakshow, and his personhood is all left out on the table like an endless labyrinthine playground of madness for all who pay attention to get lost in. at first all the screaming, expletives, crudeness, and yelling utterly disgusts you on a visceral level but then you begin to understand that underneath all this insanity is a pulse. a semblance of something real.

hillary is a woman who initiated, voted for, and sustained multiple wars, was responsible for propping up horrific dictators and also manufacturing propaganda supporting those dictators, selling out leftists to the FBI and CIA, and a litany of other fucked up things. You only ever hear about these things if you go looking for them. It's that way on purpose. She is a master of misdirection.

Donald Trump will do his thing whether you pay attention to him or not. That's how this guy always has been and always will be, and now with this election, the cat is out of box. He's gonna keep doing his thing no matter who wins. He already is building a crappy hotel in DC.

Hillary Clinton reminds me of a spider. She weaves her webs, and lies as still as stone, waiting for that inevitable moment of weakness everyone has sometimes, then she bites them, poisons them so they can't move, and wraps them up in a cocoon of silk she sprays out the end of her abdomen, and then proceeds to slowly drain them of their fluids, as their organs slowly liquefy, taking care to keep them alive as long as possible to keep their fluids "fresh".

im going to go feed the worms now. i can hear them. they're hungry.
youve all probably shared this with eachother on AIM already but
http://www.newyorker.com/news/daily-comment/the-maoism-of-donald-trump

n February, 1957, eight years after the founding of Communist China and nine years prior to the Cultural Revolution, Chairman Mao Zedong made a speech at the eleventh meeting of the Supreme State Conference, entitled “On the Correct Handling of Contradictions Among the People,” that defined his political philosophy. In the speech—arguably his best known—the Great Helmsman drew a distinction between “the people” and “the enemy.” The people were effectively the in-group, while the enemy was nothing but a collection of demons and thugs to be vigilantly resisted. The us-versus-them dichotomy, a cornerstone of Maoism later enshrined in his Little Red Book, effectively painted the world in black and white, banishing diversity, difference, or considerations of civil liberty. Yet that worldview has found curious potency sixty-odd years later in the mouth of another bombastic demagogue, reared in a wholly different political system, who shares Mao’s knack for polemical excess and xenophobic paranoia. America may still be reeling from Trump’s victory as the presumptive Republican Presidential nominee, but many Chinese, watching from the other side of the world, view his ascent as natural: the rise of another strongman whose politics of exclusion and rhetoric of hate both reprise and reflect China’s past and present anxieties.

yes, we're all very proud of baby newton for getting into the new yorker
[account deactivated]
gosh such strong words. I'm going to wear one at the dinner party tomorrow evening, I hope no one chokes on their champagne !

glomper_stomper posted:

Alright sorry, I'm taking my prediction back. There's no way he can be pres now.

It would work better to say Trump is a clown-brained weakling with no muscles who I could beat up easily because of the weights I lift.

Liberals calling him Risky and Reckless just makes it sound like he wears a cool leather jacket and drives a motorcycle.
Woah... Hold on guys... This guy might be TOO good for America. We've got to hold him back

fape posted:

youve all probably shared this with eachother on AIM already but
http://www.newyorker.com/news/daily-comment/the-maoism-of-donald-trump

n February, 1957, eight years after the founding of Communist China and nine years prior to the Cultural Revolution, Chairman Mao Zedong made a speech at the eleventh meeting of the Supreme State Conference, entitled “On the Correct Handling of Contradictions Among the People,” that defined his political philosophy. In the speech—arguably his best known—the Great Helmsman drew a distinction between “the people” and “the enemy.” The people were effectively the in-group, while the enemy was nothing but a collection of demons and thugs to be vigilantly resisted. The us-versus-them dichotomy, a cornerstone of Maoism later enshrined in his Little Red Book, effectively painted the world in black and white, banishing diversity, difference, or considerations of civil liberty. Yet that worldview has found curious potency sixty-odd years later in the mouth of another bombastic demagogue, reared in a wholly different political system, who shares Mao’s knack for polemical excess and xenophobic paranoia. America may still be reeling from Trump’s victory as the presumptive Republican Presidential nominee, but many Chinese, watching from the other side of the world, view his ascent as natural: the rise of another strongman whose politics of exclusion and rhetoric of hate both reprise and reflect China’s past and present anxieties.

I think on the surface this tirage's horeshoe theory is laughable, but I think it also points out the inability of stale neoliberal imperialism to truly comprehend its own self-made destruction. Like obviously without revolutionary politics, we'll just see a new kind of capitalist-imperialism (likely this "multipolar" stuff will have some effect) replace it. Trump is like the populist death throes of neoliberalism, which is why at this crucial period in the restructuring of capital, some feel the need to equate him to a revolutionary

Why Donald Trump will be the next president of the United States

imho he's still a bigoted fuck

EDIT: added banner to get yo attention

Edited by SparksBandung ()

I forgot that there are people that legitametly thought trump had no chance, would never win, etc..

probably the single reason i stopped reading nate silver and he's been wholly discredited imo

ArisVelouchiotis posted:

every week there's a new musician denouncing trump for using their music without permission. but a few weeks ago trump entered one of his jamborees to an MC5 song, and as far as I know the band hasn't issued a single public statement.

here's a bad cell phone recording

https://vid.me/rSy2

Tyner died of a heart attack in late 1991 at the age of 46. Smith also died of a heart attack, in 1994 at the age of 45. The remaining three members of the band reformed in 2003 with The Dictators' singer Handsome Dick Manitoba as its new vocalist, and this reformed line-up occasionally performed live over the next nine years until Davis died of liver failure in February 2012 at the age of 68.

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
3:1 is still pretty good odds for such a sure thing. Might have to make an account

tpaine posted:

how can it be that there is no hitler version of this

beacuse you touch yourself at night
[account deactivated]
shoulda just used the "Bad Dudes" intro screen imo