last rhodesian is a dope fukkin name
guys I just bought a ustase coffee mug and proudly brought it to work. do u think anybody will notice

innsmouthful posted:

guys I just bought a ustase coffee mug and proudly brought it to work. do u think anybody will notice

You might get a promotion out of it..

[account deactivated]
Yes yes that's all well and good but where's my exposure
http://www.dailystormer.com/communist-woman-celebrated-by-sjws-for-finding-roofs-alleged-manifesto/

walkinginonit posted:

http://www.dailystormer.com/communist-woman-celebrated-by-sjws-for-finding-roofs-alleged-manifesto/

that owns

discipline posted:

ajhhhhhh

hurry someone put the dead kids back on the front page
Dear mass jornalists, welcome to our home. Regular tHE r H i z z o n E poster Hitler will be on hand to get you oriented and register you for posting.

walkinginonit posted:

http://www.dailystormer.com/take-the-stormer-30-day-paleo-challenge/

The Paleo Diet is the Natural Diet of the White Man

Chicken is the worst and the most likely to contain very dangerous female hormones which will turn you into a faggot

fukkin PREACH

Panopticon posted:

Chicken is the worst and the most likely to contain very dangerous female hormones which will turn you into a faggot

That's milk actually

dailystormer and natasha vc, both calling her a b*tch as a way to marginalize? damn... horseshoe theory... IS right
soc dems and their nazi allies, a story as old as Time
the gift that keeps on giving
Hello journalists. Please bask in the intellectual glow of the forum known as Rhizzone, whose posters were able to scoop you using heretofore secret techniques such as the "Reverse WHOIS Lookup."
hello journalists. US diplomat Sean Smith, killed in the US embassy attack in Benghazi, had a hilariously bad tattoo, which you can see here.

Guyovich posted:

Hello journalists. Please bask in the intellectual glow of the forum known as Rhizzone, whose posters were able to scoop you using heretofore secret techniques such as the "Reverse WHOIS Lookup."

Please be kind and consider that due to budget constraints and industry cutbacks, newspapers like Washington Post can't be spending $49 to research every genocidal mass murderer they report on.

to all the leftists who are reading this now cuz you think you stumbled on a secret goldmine or something, do something better with your life than reading old posts and join an organization already.
to all the leftists who are reading this now cuz you think you stumbled on a secret goldmine or something, do something better with your life than reading old posts and join an organization already.
yeah, this organization, the Rhizzone, the greatest communist org ever made.

PS
open registration has never been more ideologically and tactically correct than this, our day of infamy.
open tha gates 2 hell fuckres

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

hello journalists. US diplomat Sean Smith, killed in the US embassy attack in Benghazi, had a hilariously bad tattoo, which you can see here.

every time i see this i cant help bu tthink two words: benghazi, and cover up. please retweet

Keven posted:

I hope Obama has a frank and honest discussion of this tragedy during his visit with Marc Meron on WTF

lol

President Obama appeared on the Marc Maron WTF podcast show Friday,
Anyone who wants to register can simply e-mail the webmaster at rhizzone@rhizzone.net. Its not like people cant lurk, and they should do. After 100 years of this shit - you'll suddenly think what we need is more posters making more posts??? We can have standards now that we are very famous
Get a donate link on the front page tho
Sorry. Did I say donate? I meant sausage. Hahahaha. Lorne michaels / daily show take note. Lovin the exposure but can only work for 1 master when all is sudden done.

Crow posted:

President Obama appeared on the Marc Maron WTF podcast show Friday,

lol

Is thing on? Haha*sun supernovas*
Let me be very clear. I'm not joking about nothing I want the daily show to hire me. Please check my Twitter in my sig and check out my stuff there + DM me if you want a proper packet or more sketches (I've got some more polished stuff.) I'm currently in Alaska for work but am happy to relocate on short notice. While I am just another cis white male I feel my politics and life experience give me a unique perspective.

To my fellow rhizzone posters, Please don't interrupt my dream with your petty quote unquote jokes.

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

Communist Woman Celebrated by SJWs for Finding Roof’s Alleged Manifesto

An anti-White, open Communist SJW bitch named Emma Quangel – who is probably an Arab and not a Jew, given that she currently resides in Amman, Jordan – is being celebrated as a modern day hero for tracking down Dylann Storm Roof’s alleged manifesto, and thus destroying any possibility he would have to plead insanity.

From Daily Beast’s “How Twitter Sleuths Found Dylann’s Manifesto“:

It took two independent writers working together on Twitter and $49 dollars to make what could be one of the biggest discoveries yet in the case of Dylann Roof. In a South Carolina courtroom on Friday, Roof was charged with nine counts of murder for the killing of nine Black parishioners who invited him into their Bible study group. A webpage registered under Roof’s name contains a trove of photos of the suspected killer, and a white nationalist political manifesto.

Emma Quangel, the nom de guerre of writer and Twitter user @EMQuangel, discovered the website that appears to contain Roof’s manifesto. After I congratulated her for her investigative work, Quangel told me that she saw it as her duty. “As a communist,” Quangel said, “it is my duty and obligation to spend at least $49 to help ruin this guy’s insanity plea.”

The Red Arab bitch, who for some unknown reason is so concerned with crusading against White racism in America, despite residing in a backward hellhole country halfway across the planet, runs the interestingly titled, ridiculous Feminist blog manyfesto.com, and is the author of a “dystopic satirical spy novel, at once hilarious and harrowing while dissecting fame, fascism, revolution and reaction, in a future that is now.“

Here is her most recent Twitter post:

You’ll notice her Twitter thumbnail is a bizarre picture of a little girl with a Jewfro fantasizing about violently destroying the “bourgeoisie.”

What a hero! What a shining beacon of moral authority, well fit to lecture on the evils of “White supremacy”!

Jezebel’s “Meet the Lady Who Ruined Dylann Roof’s Chance at an Insanity Plea” is a little more clear as to the true reason the SJW camp is so happy about this manifesto development, and it has nothing to do with whether or not Roof gets to plead insanity or not:

A lady who goes by the pen name Emma Quangle threw down the cash. Now Roof’s deranged white supremacist manifesto is public and it could qualify as evidence showing that Roof was not in a delusional state during the shooting. Given the content of the manifesto it’s pretty clear that Roof’s murders were primarily motivated by ideology and not psychosis.

Quangle told the Daily Beast, “As a communist, it is my duty and obligation to spend at least $49 to help ruin this guy’s insanity plea.” She also tweeted:

I think Roof made it very clear in his manifesto why he did what he did (assuming that it’s real), and it didn’t have anything to do with any “ideology,” but rather being overwhelmed by the truth and extent to which his people are under attack on a daily basis without even fighting back.

There is going to more and more of this as time goes on and the pressure against White people mounts, and that is just a simple fact.

discipline posted:

oh i thought that was from a whitesupremacist website, but i see its actually from a whitesupremacist media outlet

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2015/06/22/meet-the-anonymous-online-sleuths-who-dug-up-dylann-roofs-deranged-manifesto/

greetings all i just read about this site in the washington post
ik sticky
Registered users online: 18
Guests online: 1

i thought the world was watching? i can only conclude that most of the accounts on here were already reporters from major news sources