congrats to henrykrinkle and discipline in getting their twitter names in the new york times. a powerful move forward for communist memes in the mass media this day.
discipline has inspired me to preface everything i say to anyone in the future with "as a communist,"
great find, ive sent you a donation to recoup some of the cash for the reverse whois
can't corner the dorner, can't flim flam the zim zam, and you sure as shit can't raise the roof
nice work my ninjas
lol it's kind of surreal to see someone i know from real life just like this article on facebook: http://jezebel.com/meet-the-lady-who-ruined-dylann-roofs-chance-at-an-insa-1712829469?utm_campaign=socialflow_jezebel_facebook&utm_source=jezebel_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow
it's not news until it's printed in lady-cracker-zionist.com
tfw when your lf buddies are all established Weird Twitter Sleuths, respected journalists or militants and you drop secret hints to one another in your widely-read articles, books and communiques like an acrostic 'fail aids' down the first 8 lines of your novel
woodward and bernstein eat your hearts outs
I tried to tell my parents when the story came on television and it sounded so insanely fake it'd be like if Benghazi was on television and I was like yeah I know one of the "victims".
Wrestling Fan Twitter User Henrie Krinkle

getfiscal posted:

HenryKrinkle posted:

uhhhhhh i was the first to reveal the story about Invisible Children snitchin' on Ugandan dissidents where's my Guardian profile.

i wasn't supposed to say anything but PBS is building a two-part four hour documentary around LF (part 1) and the Rhizzone (part 2). obviously the main focus of part 2 will be discipline's blog empire but jools' has been doing a few days worth of interviews for his critique of the new inquiry. i can't promise anything but you'll almost certainly be called soon.

I've closed the website to non-registered users so that they can't access the PDF Sub-Forum with our dossiers on the next five spree killers hired by our boss President Putin of Russia. Extremely important that Brown Moses doesn't find them.
Dos Eses

getfiscal posted:

lmao

gyrofry posted:

kudos to everyone involved
except that bowlcut guy
Mugabe develops miracle cure for Rhodesians.
uh

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/06/19/sheriff-church-protection/28996519/

PHOENIX — A sheriff on trial, accused of harassing some members of a minority community, will send armed volunteer posse members into 60 black churches Sunday in response to the racially motivated attack in South Carolina earlier this week.

Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio, who already is under federal supervision because of a ruling two years ago that his office racially profiled Hispanics in its traffic and immigration patrols, is scheduled to go to trial in August in a separate lawsuit alleging additional discrimination against Latinos.

Superabound posted:

except that bowlcut guy

lmao

Putin did it
Henry, next time some CNN producer contacts you for data, you send them my post history for immediate publication, that is not optional, that is your job, and that goes for all the rest of you workers too understood?
"I have great respent for the East Asian races."

dylan may have been an anime fan, insanity defense is back on
Haha, nice one Natasha. Trotsky and Kronstadt! Haha, good question. Lots of interesting thoughts there, and on Israel too. Now lets get you breaking rocks.
http://i.imgur.com/pSyoP2x.png

whiskey fucking juvenile
Welcome to the rhizzone the satanism offsite for something cuckold llc. the cards against humanity thread is here, and just over there. The epic gifs thread.
wow two people follow the trails of a dude who had the flags of viciously racist nations on his jacket and sa takes the higher road by taking pot shots at posters for shit that happened 4 years ago. very good. enjoy a life of despair you losers.
What thread does that link to
i believe it's this thread

okay deiscipline, when nvc comes asking to do an interview, you counter by requesting a regular column.
welcome to new readers of the rhizzone! a little backstory on this forum - we are all stongly committed to a contemporary radical synthesis - dialectical praxis, or "diapr" as we call it. many thousands of pages of diapr resources are available in our private pdf archive for advanced study

ilmdge posted:

http://i.imgur.com/pSyoP2x.pngwhiskey fucking juvenile

imgur.com/psyop

jesus that website is so bad. writers jumping into the comments? "a tv show is happening: here's your open thread" did people forget about forums or something. why do we have to reinvent gbs and tviv in the worst possible way