Populares posted:

Why bother with the "investigation" when they're just going to let them go despite all evidence to the contrary.

Because they aren't investigating the pig. The FBI was investigating it as an assault against a fed.

When the victim tried to drive his truck away the pig was probably either somewhere vaguely in the front quarter or moved himself directly in front of the vehicle, thus he could claim the victim tried to run him over which gives him the right to murder everyone onscene.

It's basically the Zimmerman defense, that a white man cannot be held responsible for "defending" itself from the victim's reasonable or theoretical response to a violent situation initiated/escalated by that white man, thus the victim inherits all legal and physical consequences.

Feel bad for the poor sucker that gets framed for that then.

filler posted:

https://www.latinorebels.com/2019/09/06/iceagentopensfire/

word has it these two ice fucks are the same pair who were involved in this incident in july https://www.nashvillescene.com/news/pith-in-the-wind/article/21079153/neighbors-stop-ice-from-arresting-a-man-at-his-hermitage-home

e: yup http://www.newschannel5.com/news/after-being-shot-by-ice-agent-undocumented-immigrant-no-longer-in-custody

Edited by zhaoyao ()

Yo dawg i heard you like crazy violent police gangs so we put a crazy violent police gang in your crazy violent police gang so you can do crazy police violence while your police gang is doing crazy police violence
https://witnessla.com/the-executioners-does-a-violent-deputy-gang-rule-la-countys-compton-station/
https://openvallejo.org/2020/07/28/vallejo-police-bend-badge-tips-to-mark-fatal-shootings/
i don't know how you couldn't trust these people
haha that was a nice sting

cars posted:

make the cops live on the street in tents and the patriotic renters will come in droves to support Our Boys, problem solved

not sure cops would be able to afford downtown SF rents even at a 10% cut anyway.

aerdil posted:

not sure cops would be able to afford downtown SF rents even at a 10% cut anyway.

like offering a pig 10% off a townhouse in Aspen to beat his wife, it does him no good and he's going to do it regardless

ok which one of you...
https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/covid-19-billboard-lapd-cop-christopher-dorner/2555021/?_osource=SocialFlowTwt_LABrand
what’s your favorite pig tale that’s proven beyond a shadow of a doubt and would be accepted as obviously true by all of humanity except the average cracker lardass from United $naKKKe$. Mine is “Air America”

cars posted:

what’s your favorite pig tale that’s proven beyond a shadow of a doubt and would be accepted as obviously true by all of humanity except the average cracker lardass from United $naKKKe$. Mine is “Air America”

not the US but my absolute favorite cop story of all time will always be when the RCMP wanted to arrest environmental activist Wiebo Ludwig for allegedly bombing oil sites but had absolutely no evidence he'd actually done that so they asked the oil company for an empty site to bomb themselves and framed him for it

and then at the trial the crown prosecutor just openly admitted "oh yeah, that's absolutely what we did. what are you going to do about it?" and he still went to jail

tbh I feel certain that however unlikely it might be that your average KKKlanadian would accept that the RCMP are a white-power anti-indigenous oil-company terror gang, “the average cracker lardass from United $naKKKe$” would be even less likely to accept that proven truth, because most of them literally believe the Mounties are an extinct species of medieval knight that appears today only in reruns of comedy TV shows
they are so flagrantly incompetent and dysfunctional that a surprising number of people of all political stripes up here know enough to hate them. even cop lovers hate mounties.

but in the same way that a lot of canadians only know anything about the world by american television cultural backwash and believe that we elect a president, have miranda rights and can plea the fifth amendment etc, most canadians who have never had to interact with the mounties think they're goofy cartoon characters instead of the genocidal white power hick militia they were founded as and continue to be.

either way they get absolutely no respect. small mercies.
Do some Canadians actually think there is a president of Canada. That got a genuine L.O.L. from me reading it just now. like when I found out some of them put Confederate flags in their windows

cars posted:

Do some Canadians actually think there is a president of Canada. That got a genuine L.O.L. from me reading it just now. like when I found out some of them put Confederate flags in their windows

All legal and electoral adult education in Canada starts with "Contrary to what you see on TV, you do not actually live in the United States. Please understand this I am begging you." I have seen someone in training for ballot supervising/counting get angry and walk out when confronted with this.

unfortunately the dog now faces a sentence of up to 6 months imprisonment and/or a fine of up to £5000
Another police murder in a twin cities suburb, two cop cars destroyed so far, more to come inshallah
ramadan starts tomorrow
Rip to the dollar tree that gave its life to the struggle. Rest in power fallen soldier.
successfully demonstrating guerilla principles, Pro-Democracy Activists in Portland are reported to have exploited the distraction of a larger demonstration to infiltrate a secured facility, damage multiple regime security force vehicles and evade capture

pogfan1996 posted:

Rip to the dollar tree that gave its life to the struggle. Rest in power fallen soldier.

the facists love making the same joke about what gets looted and not "lol work boots" but it's interesting that the first businesses which were reported as pillaged by the people have been a dollar store and walmart and mcdonalds, which all prey on and enforce poverty and viciously destroy all small/local businesses when they move into a location

also they did loot a foot locker anyway

cars posted:

page 1 user-neutral Google U.S. results for "Air America" have been very recently tweaked to replace the top paragraph of the Wikipedia article about the "Air America" organization, which mentioned drug smuggling in Laos, with a gigantic bland infobox for the 1990 Gibson/Downey "Air America" movie, complete with summarized critic reviews telling everyone not to watch it. lol

I mean uh no doubt this is because of a sudden spike in interest in a long-forgotten 1990 movie with terrible reviews, which has ascended mightily, organically and spontaneously through Google search rankings thanks to its (not in any new or recent) $6.99(!) Vudu(!!) availability. All over the last three weeks alone
Yea I think that's a really effective and subtle disinformation tactic that doesn't get enough attention, the papering over of inconvenient real events by Very Carefully slipping them into pop culture in a way that treats them as fictional. Before the pandemic I was talking to someone about Operation Paperclip and for a while they were treating me like a crazy person 100% convinced it wasn't real because it was a plot point introduced in a Marvel flick or something. Gotta have been a helpful suggestion from the conveniently omnipresent military intelligence consultants in Hollywood.

Like if you're someone who already knows Operation Paperclip happened, you get a kick out of its inclusion in a 3 hour slog of some manchild director smacking his action figures into each other. "Ah," you say, "Here is the benefit of our open free society in which we can openly confront the sins of the past via the hallowed Summer Blockbuster so that everyone will know and such crimes will never happen again." You get the reference! Congratulations!

But if you weren't already aware, and given how history education works in the West I would bet money that most people aren't... Operation Paperclip becomes just another jargon term in an overcrowded chaotic mess of pop culture debris that your brain files away with fake concepts like midichlorians and good cops. So the propaganda eez dual purpose, eet reassures ze liberal intellectual types that de atrocities of the US are remembered while *snrrk* actually, I claim, doing the opposite.
speaking of which,
this was on the 'starter packs' subreddit a couple days back and managed to hit the front page. guy who made it was in the comments trotsplaining to everyone how it might not be fair to blame a theoretical proper communism for stuff like the holodomor which definitely really happened, and how those CIA programs are real it's just weird if people think about them too much

shriekingviolet posted:

3 hour slog of some manchild director smacking his action figures into each other

shriekingviolet posted:

conveniently omnipresent military intelligence consultants in Hollywood

seems a bit harsh, and why make everything about politics all the time? Personally I enjoy those films for their state-of-the-art visual effects and breathtaking cinematography

[account deactivated]
There were only 18 days in 2020 that the police didn't kill somebody, according to police accountability data

hell nation
brooklyn center pd made a statement asking “someone” to “do something” about the protests night after night in a not-very-subtle nod to Kyle rittenhouse

Aspie_Muslim_Economist_ posted:

*points flashlight up at face* "But the fascism was coming from... inside the cop!"

karphead posted:

pogfan1996 posted:

brooklyn center pd made a statement asking “someone” to “do something” about the protests night after night in a not-very-subtle nod to Kyle rittenhouse

haha anyway ^^^^^^^pay attention to pog fan's post. just having some good laughs after lunch here as I look back fondly on KKKops Thread.