i dont understand this beef
awwww :3
this is not about me btw; i didnt do this.
-

Edited by Chthonic_Goat_666 ()

[account deactivated]
Huey, is she Korean or Jewish or both.
girls *shudders*
if you have feelings for anyone or anything that isn't sold in a glass bottle or cardboard carton youre in the wrong forum
both milk and chocolate milk powder come in cardboard containers. this "drinking yourself to death" doesnt seem too bad

deadken posted:

if you have feelings for anyone or anything that isn't sold in a glass bottle or cardboard carton youre in the wrong forum

or a Bag. sPAcE

i have feelings for rice, cereal, dry pasta
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

you know bud light platinum is uh, there's nothing wrong it

The 6% ABV is pretty good. Obviously Natty and Coors Banquet are around the same for way cheaper

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i would casually drink beer at home if i didn't live with my parents
[account deactivated]
yuppppppp
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
so i watched the hillary clinton announcement video, and then tonight i just had to drink a lot of bottles. and i'm not sure I'm gonna get away with it this time. i guess i'll, uh, i mean, uh, i guess... i guess i'm a pretty sick guy...
[account deactivated]

deadken posted:

so i watched the hillary clinton announcement video, and then tonight i just had to drink a lot of bottles. and i'm not sure I'm gonna get away with it this time. i guess i'll, uh, i mean, uh, i guess... i guess i'm a pretty sick guy...

bottles of what, we always want to know here
i got angry drunk the other night and downed half a liter of gin as i bitched at someone. it was fun

ok to be honest one 70 cl bottle of supermarket knockoff brand gin (with tonic and lime, i'm not a monster) followed by several decent slugs of whiskey every time that ghastly face invaded my memory with its crinkled papery skin and the blood of libyan children running in congealing trickles from its stopped-up tear ducts to say that it was running for president fuck fuck FUCK

tpaine posted:

i could write a book about the little things i remember, but no one would want to read it except for me and my sister, and everyone else on the planet would have their own little books which would be just as special to them and useless to anyone else. i guess that is really the problem of biography writ large: who are we to presume that anyone else cares about our family stories, because we all have our own, but ever since certain characters in my own story died, i can't think of anything more important to me than remembering them, because it's all i have left. even the little fragments of memory take on a mystical importance. but we all have those and they only exist in our little internal theaters; no one outside of them is privy to them and they wouldn't want to be because our biological nature as sons and daughters prejudices us to our own narrative above all else.

thats why u gotta jazz it up by throwing some ghosts in there or something, anyway thats what robert graves suggested in the preface to his autobiography

robert graves owns bones imo