this guy is awesome
[account deactivated]
"weed tincture yourself to death" just doesnt have quite the same punch though, i'm not sure our Brand Advocates are gonna want to run with that one
[account deactivated]

deadken posted:

marxists have never written for the bourgeois media, especially not karl marx, whose columns in the new york tribune advocating the cause of the imperial united states government were a, uh, historical mirage, or several dogs in a coat

Damn thats a really convincing case. You are karl marx. Because your understanding definitely predating modern imperialism by more than a century

Hello im karl marx writing for the New Vice Tribune. In the final season of Viva La Bam, Bam Margera's mom,
[account deactivated]
Now thats fuckin Karl Marxist

discipline posted:

no films like apocolypse now, full metal jacket etc. no our generation will turn out steaming piles of poorly-written over the top propaganda

for real though the only half-decent american film about iraq was brian de palma's "redacted" but it got like no distribution and people wanted to ban it.

i googled redacted and i'm pretty sure i don't have the stomach to watch it
[account deactivated]
And your avatar has way smaller tits than the average DYTD poster. Fix it or be probated
their small size reflects my humble postcount
wow Redacted had a budget of 5 million yet only earned 25K
Typical liberal, not assigning value to the non-monetary emotional reward of making a meaningful movie.
Cmon son communism is about that bottom line (not being ironic)