camera_obscura posted:

i always assumed conec was a gimmick account

the completely coincidental simultaneous resumption of posting by both dead ken and conec is merely two spontaneous events and in NO WAY AT ALL connected

gyrofry posted:

i'll make the wiki

i can help with................................................................................................................................................................

the faq

MarxUltor posted:

camera_obscura posted:

i always assumed conec was a gimmick account

the completely coincidental simultaneous resumption of posting by both dead ken and conec is merely two spontaneous events and in NO WAY AT ALL connected

spring is the season of renewal, rebirth, and recidivism.

conec posted:

VIVA LA REVOLUCION

INVITATION TO THE CONECZONE VIDYA:

bye!

this is making me nostalgic for rorys vids, pbuh

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

just kidding

wtf

[account deactivated]
did he actually kill he own self? i dont know anything about that whole mess
i thought he had a heart condition and took drugs which normally wouldn't kill you but caused cardiac failure in his case.

discipline posted:

just kidding

O_O

i assume everyone watched that 40 minute conec vid
Probably the best song in history is that violent femmes song where he asks his dad for the car.

discipline posted:

He selfishly took his own life fucking up a man I love very much and ruining his mother's life even more ... I can't say I feel a lot of good things for him tbh

oh his posting wasnt THAT bad

Can someone just give me the cliff notes on this?
a poster killed himself and fuck him because it made his mom feel bad

dipshit420 posted:

i thought he had a heart condition and took drugs which normally wouldn't kill you but caused cardiac failure in his case.

this is the actual truth btw

who was the poster.
It was you. You're bruce willis from the sixth sense
Wesley Buttan aka calmbro. He was high tier. Now he is highest tier, in Heaven.
i thought he died of cancer or something ages ago
rip wb, who spent his last months trolling lf so hard it closed forever. in a way the rhizzone is his greatest legacy, and highest tribute
He's with Neptune now, dancing between the sea-foam
http://www.rhizzone.net/forum/topic/2150/

aerdil posted:

okay well after being faced with a preponderance of evidence i am now coming around to the theory that there may be a correlation between posting on the rhizzone and mental illness

it helps

I got tickets to go to a local burner festival in two weekends in MO. I don't really know what I'm getting myself into.
its probably going to be lame
that conec video was badass
I want a twenty-four-hour truce during which there is no dating someone five years older or younger.

gyrofry posted:

I want a twenty-four-hour truce during which there is no dating someone five years older or younger.

wtf...

its ok to date someone older but NOT to date someone younger. this is called the dialectic
lol 5 years is such a negligible age difference to be upset about
I got into school. U S A! U S A
[account deactivated]
Just think. In a few short years you'll graduate and then you'll get a job.
Well I'm volunteering now a few days a week, and they fund student jobs I can start to apply for soon. I've sent resumes to some people but that's a fool's game with my fail work experience. A dang fools game.
[account deactivated]