coworker asked me if me and my wife wanted to come over tonight which given his reaction to my statement "as long as it's not a poly thing haha" it totally was
i really dislike those guys
Want to bring your wife over tonight and we'll eat dinner and then I'll fuck your wife and you'll fuck my wife, or we can fuck our own wives next to each other, or just suck each other off while our wives watch, or watch the game or whatever? Bring a bottle of wine.
Just wondering of anyone wants to kiss my wife
im terrified of a threesome. if i wanted to disappoint two people i'd kill myself.
yo kinch remember when we were chilling in the boulevard drinking wine with a few other eccentric characters. hows life?
The Goat Switcheroo

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

coworker asked me if me and my wife wanted to come over tonight which given his reaction to my statement "as long as it's not a poly thing haha" it totally was

well don't leave us in suspense

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

normie forum posted:

asked coworker if he and wife wanted to come over tonight to hang out. his immediate reaction was "as long as it's not a poly thing haha!". what the fuck is wrong with this weirdo

lgp pls
[account deactivated]
Whatever like that was such a burden to interrupt their shuffling and stand aside. Yeah better to leave tire tracks in the grass. I hope that old guy gets a mild sunburn.
Get off the sidewalk with your bike ass hole
[account deactivated]
played a bit of "real life" over the past week and have leveled up in "botany" and "ironing"

kinch posted:

i really dislike those guys

i spent some time irl, and after 13 years of not attending school, i have been accepted to a real, physical, and supposedly Very Leftist university (well, college) where i will supposedly learn things and then they will give me a piece of paper at the end that says i know "History & Politics".

i am actually unironically really happy and excited and even though i will be a weird old man amongst teenagers i am going to marx the hell out of everything and get good grades. thanks for beating my brain into shape over the years, current and former fellow posters
congratulations doctor cat, i hope you have a very good time fending off the advances of 19 year old marxoteen girls
Congratulations. It doesn't really feel that weird to be old and doing undergraduate courses, mostly because most students don't actually care that much about school (probably for their own good reasons), so you're just another person they sit near while staring into space. Fortunately that also means that if you politely involve yourself in class discussions that the professor will start crying a bit at how happy they are that someone is actually listening.

drwhat posted:

i spent some time irl, and after 13 years of not attending school, i have been accepted to a real, physical, and supposedly Very Leftist university (well, college) where i will supposedly learn things and then they will give me a piece of paper at the end that says i know "History & Politics".

i am actually unironically really happy and excited and even though i will be a weird old man amongst teenagers i am going to marx the hell out of everything and get good grades. thanks for beating my brain into shape over the years, current and former fellow posters

good.

marriage is fine but you know what it's missing is the constant hustling to fuck emotionally damaged near-strangers
f*ck. maybe i'm demisexual...
i wish i could find it but there was this tumblr post from a year or so ago where the person was mad bc they were demisexual and their parents didn't realize how special that was. imagine being that parent. your teen announces that they're some new sexuality you've never heard of they found on the internet and you're going oh jesus what kind of cartoon ruminant do they want to fuck but then it's like "no it means i only want to have sex with people i love"
congrants on going to college, a good place to forget your troubles for a few years

littlegreenpills posted:

congratulations doctor cat, i hope you have a very good time fending off the advances of 19 year old marxoteen girls

i find it's more a combination of their bemusement and relief that a man isnt desperately trying to fuck them but maybe im misreading the occasional friendly chatter in which case kids are gross

Wat stuff should i go visit in Portland oregon

Petrol posted:

littlegreenpills posted:

i find it's more a combination of their bemusement and relief that a man isnt desperately trying to fuck them but maybe im misreading the occasional friendly chatter in which case kids are gross

they've been trying to get you to whip out your fidget spinners

does anyone want me in their krew. I'm chemically deficient but I have a lot of heart

animedad posted:

does anyone want me in their krew. I'm chemically deficient but I have a lot of heart

Yes, what should i goto visit in Portland Oregon

my wife borat is originally from portland. i suggest rose garden (free) and one of the many bars
I want to go deface the statue of Tommy Jeffyson but it's in front of a high school which is scary to me bc that's where they broke me, in a hs much like that one
Consider going to one of the three things in Portland I know about:

1. The bad traffic
2. The guy who will yell at you for being in Portland and not having been there since he came, in 2004.
3. The ordanary business that is also a strip club for no reason anyone is aware of.
when i was in portland i visited:

powells books
reed college
the coast (my mom had to rent a car and drive a ways)

but this was all over 15 years ago so not sure if these are still hip things to do
also, if you ever find yourself in the Other Portland, you should visit:

allagash brewery
a lighthouse
a restaurant that will sell you a lobster roll (all of them)
i visited the synth shop on mississippi avenue and the ibew hall to buy a t-shirt.
powell's, natch

check out whats playing at NW Film Center

go here for brunch http://thedailyfeastpdx.com/

do a 900 at burnside
[account deactivated]

karphead posted:

powell's, natch

last time i went to powells i went immediately to the ussr section and judged it very harshly and the person was like "What do expect, we're in America" and I was like "But you don't even have 10 Days That Shook the World" and they were like "Uh yes we do look right there we have 4 different copies" but I had already made my conclusions at that point, and also I have a bad memory involving Garrison Keillor at that Powells. Still will rpoabbaly stop by

i worked in portland for a couple of months about 6 years ago, and then I recently visited it again for a friends wedding--it was amazing how much development had occurred. it seemed like there were luxury condos being built on every other block, cars saturated the streets much more, and the lines out of artisanal ice cream stores wrapped around the block. anyways, i thought you were from portland swampman, so why are you asking us?
last time(s?) i was in portland:
- i had cold brew coffee surrounded by bicycles and beards and flannel and light rail, and it was all just like everyone said it would be
- powells has a lot of books
- i went to a stupid party at a "barcade" thing with a bunch of awkward people in glasses
- no one wanted to do anything fun
- i slept in a bus station and someone stole my wallet while i was doing so
- 2/10 just order fucking books online and stay home