#4161

cars posted:

Belphegor posted:

Im trying to Organize A Thing on Friday with Uni people and some of the Trots in the 'socialist students group' said they can't come because they are planning on doing LSD that day.

sounds like all you need to do is make sure they always have lsd



You could be their Charles Manson

#4162
[account deactivated]
#4163
and that's how the Democratic party came to be
#4164
Goatstein was at a half-Steampunk wedding. One side of the family refused to participate in the Steampunkery because they thought it was tacky and shameful. Which makes the photos more salient.
#4165
[account deactivated]
#4166
[account deactivated]
#4167

tpaine posted:

hey keven whose dick do i have to suck to get invited to your next orgy?



larry carefully

#4168
at the lunch room today a couple of vietnam vets (co-workers) explained to us that "people don't appreciate the freedoms they have" despite their courageous service, then a lady co-worker chimed in with "thank you for your service" before one of them went on to say "oh and those that don't respect us make good target practice"

cheers!
#4169
[account deactivated]
#4170
Which side were they fighting on
#4171
[account deactivated]
#4172
#4173
The whitest kids you know always fucking sucked
#4174
[account deactivated]
#4175
It's true that people don't appreciate their freedom. They could be building communism and instead they are languishing under the Obama/Trump regime.
#4176
[account deactivated]
#4177

tpaine posted:

getsifcle will you go to a sex party with me as youre date



#4178
I hope swampman is watching. I hope swampman sees that no matter how hard he tries to erase our voices, we're still here.
#4179

getfiscal posted:

Goatstein was at a half-Steampunk wedding. One side of the family refused to participate in the Steampunkery because they thought it was tacky and shameful. Which makes the photos more salient.



post the photos

#4180
Potty training begins tomorrow. Any tips, goatman?
#4181
The fact 16 people are credited for making a 1 and a half minute song about how to use a toilet should be instructive to swampman RE: his podcasting goals.
#4182

Aspie_Muslim_Economist_ posted:

Potty training begins tomorrow. Any tips, goatman?



there's a nonzero chance that your child will grow up wanting to poop in their own pants. i say, dont bother

#4183
Potty Training—?? you have to be fucking kidding. Back in my day, Pop's would hand me a Breakfast bowl and say "what goes in must come out"
#4184
[account deactivated]
#4185

tpaine posted:

getsifcle will you go to a sex party with me as youre date

Hell, I'd go with you, but only for the experience as I try to build up a stand-up comedy routine.

#4186
today at work I sliced a chunk off the side of my finger while doing peasant stuff, and yet my primary thought after doing it was of how much time i would be able waste dealing with it.
#4187
tears how bad is it
#4188
Someone has decided to skip out on a one-on-one meeting with me by just saying nothing, not responding to emails, and not showing up. They've had over a week in which they could have said "I can't," just two simple words, I don't even need context or justification, I'd just like to not commit to a three hour round trip commute just to sit around waiting for nothing.
#4189
[account deactivated]
#4190

roseweird posted:

tears how bad is it



thanks for asking, its not so bad as to need medical attention, and im sure i will live. just a stupid thing that happens - took off gloves to check the time and then flailed my hand into my newly sharpened billhook which for some reason got in the way.

PPE is very important everyone, look after your hands, which are the instruments of labour.

#4191
[account deactivated]
#4192

tpaine posted:

was it a sex thing shirtwaistvendor


*schedules 11 am on a wednesday for Sex Time weeks in advance*

#4193

tpaine posted:

this should cheer you up tears


what the fuck is 93% ground beef. is this some kind of american thing. is the other 7% ground up cockroaches like in snowpiercer. are they going to have 92% ground beef next year and just gruadually phase in bug juice sold at beef prices.

#4194
[account deactivated]
#4195

shriekingviolet posted:

tpaine posted:

this should cheer you up tears

what the fuck is 93% ground beef. is this some kind of american thing. is the other 7% ground up cockroaches like in snowpiercer. are they going to have 92% ground beef next year and just gruadually phase in bug juice sold at beef prices.



its the ratio of lean meat to fat content. 93% lean is ultra low fat

#4196
could really do with some meatloaf right now
#4197

roseweird posted:

its the ratio of lean meat to fat content. 93% lean is ultra low fat


ah, it's just a difference in labeling idiom then.

shriekingviolet posted:

Someone has decided to skip out on a one-on-one meeting with me


Emailed the perp's board and I'm still getting compensated (barely) for my time, it looks like they didn't have their shit together on the bylaw documents I was gonna revise for them. Might as well pick up something from the nice liquor store nearby while I'm here.

#4198
[account deactivated]
#4199

shriekingviolet posted:

tpaine posted:
this should cheer you up tears

what the fuck is 93% ground beef. is this some kind of american thing. is the other 7% ground up cockroaches like in snowpiercer. are they going to have 92% ground beef next year and just gruadually phase in bug juice sold at beef prices.


mods change my name to bug juice sold at beef prices

#4200
obama would literally pardon a turkey before leonard peltier