alone is a show where you can watch a man murder a wolverine with a hatchet
Criterion added the first, best Godzilla movie to their collection years ago. As their 1000th release ever, they're re-releasing as part of a set with all the other Godzilla movies up to 1972, and all those other movies are bad and I'm angry online about it.

cars posted:

Criterion added the first, best Godzilla movie to their collection years ago. As their 1000th release ever, they're re-releasing as part of a set with all the other Godzilla movies up to 1972, and all those other movies are bad and I'm angry online about it.

godzilla vs the smog monster kicks ass

it doesn't and now I'm even angrier!!
I'm going to strongarm santa into getting me the criterion godzilla box set for xmas because i am a god damn bougie piece of shit who will put it on a shelf next to my physical copies of the twin peaks box sets and shin godzilla and occasionally look at the shelf and nod in quiet approval
my parents had the twin peaks vhs set and it scared the shit out of me!

now of course ive grown up and understand that david lynch is merely a limited hangout and nothing to be scared of
been thinkin about to many big boxsets

cars posted:

it doesn't and now I'm even angrier!!

i think it's really wild and psychedelic and bizarre, but i respect your staunch godzilla originalism.

Shin Godzilla is also good and came out only 62 years later
someone go see the Tarantino and write a front page article on da big Tarantino!! I won't do this but I'll be your posting pal... probably even if you don't

cars posted:

someone go see the Tarantino and write a front page article on da big Tarantino!!

toyotathon posted:

They had patton oswalt on BotW. im in a state of "radical doubt" at the moment
if tpaine weren't dead that alone would have killed him. just splattered his gigantic Secretariat heart against the front wall of his hot-chicken-filled torso

cars posted:

They had patton oswalt on BotW.

I played with Japanese audio so I missed this. I'm guessing he was a Goron?

well played... but next time you may not be so lucky....

a bunch of cops and business owners cry and whine as their beautiful city is over taken by the unsightly homeless people. as expected, instead of providing housing, food, mental health services and training opportunities the solution is sending everyone to prison.
Good riddance i say.
that's unfair populares. some of those cops and business owners could probably be redeemed if given the chance. i doubt amerikan prison will do much for them