commodiusvicus posted:
Doctors diagnosed the overgrown child with temper tantrum disease. Treatment will include antipsychotics, a longer naptime, and lots of cool bedtime stories about Kony getting captured by the handsome prince character. He is expected to make a full recovery and will return to his rich American white guy fantasy world real soon

[account deactivated]
I have lost all hope in my generation

we did it guys

African Union launches U.S.-backed force to hunt Kony

(Reuters) - The African Union (AU), backed by the United States, has put together a 5,000-strong military force to hunt down fugitive warlord Joseph Kony, whose profile has shot up following a celebrity-backed campaign against him.

ilmdge posted:
we did it guys

(Reuters) - The African Union (AU), backed by the United States, has put together a 5,000-strong military force to hunt down fugitive warlord Joseph Kony, whose profile has shot up following a celebrity-backed campaign against him.

lmao

Merzbow posted:

I have lost all hope in my generation

jesus

[account deactivated]

ilmdge posted:
we did it guys

blah blah, what happened with the guy jacking off or whatever?

[account deactivated]

jiroemon1897 posted:

ilmdge posted:
we did it guys

turns out that guy was kony

[account deactivated]
TAMARINDO
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
im sippin mango lemonade
[account deactivated]
jarrito makes tamarind soda and it's almost orange
[account deactivated]
haha take that opposition. Come w your protest sign to africA
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

tpaine posted:

jiroemon1897 posted:

ilmdge posted:
we did it guys

he tried to play it off that he was actually a bit in jerry's new joke about konyers, but even jerry knew he wasn't and refused to play along ("i will not be konyed!" he said in protest) so he was hung out try and lost his new girlfriend, who worked for the yankees

i don't remember making this post at all

weed causes short term memory loss

aerdil posted:

tpaine posted:

tpaine posted:

jiroemon1897 posted:

ilmdge posted:
we did it guys

he tried to play it off that he was actually a bit in jerry's new joke about konyers, but even jerry knew he wasn't and refused to play along ("i will not be konyed!" he said in protest) so he was hung out try and lost his new girlfriend, who worked for the yankees

i don't remember making this post at all

weed causes short term memory loss

nah,it doesn't sorry man, nah, nah

[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:
i dont smoke weed, fucker. i was drunk

what did u drink??

[account deactivated]
oh sorry yeah that just gives you actual brain damage.. hmm thatd explain a lot YOU FUCKING LITTLE BITCH TPAINE FUCK YOUR MOM

tpaine posted:

vinyl posted:

tpaine posted:

what did u drink??

Beer.

beer tastes bad n takes 2 long 2 get drunk off of dawg. stuck 2 liquor aight?

[account deactivated]
Kony should be called a homicide bomber, because that's what he's doing. committing homicide
[account deactivated]

vinyl posted:

tpaine posted:

what did u drink??

weed

[account deactivated]
kony

GoldenLionTamarin posted:
kony

Kony 2013
Oh you the kid, I'm Joseph Kony / Chip off the block, since puffy socks in my Saucony
Officer Kony Balogna

hey posted:

Kony 2013

whatever happened with the whole kony situation?
We Won.