Crow posted:

Waylondo posted:

HenryKrinkle posted:

holy fuck i had forgotten about 2600

i spent so many nights in junior high trying to do all the leet hacks to get free shit out of the vending machine and 'SSL INJECTS'

http://store.2600.com/clubmate.html

da yerrb me brotha

that looks like exactly how i imagine the hypothetical rhizzone liberation army
the legendary 1488th rHizzonE briGAdE served with glorious distinction during the fascist siege of Brooklyn, holding fast throughout the brutal campaign of 2021-2. but, weakened by an epidemic of fail aids, they were decimated during the climactic Battle of Williamsburg in the summer of 2022
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
fine, feel free to substitute w/ the 42069th TorontozzonE Irregulars or whatever
ill make the bomb site
m-l cadres are generally pretty goony id imagine

animedad posted:

m-l cadres are generally pretty goony id imagine

Id imagine, too, if i gone out of hte house and took a look about

damn.
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

glue sniff krew needs a 2014 flag

found a new 2014 flag they could use

deadken posted:

khamsek write for my magazine. blogs are the past

give me subs to deadken monthly tia

yes, subscriptions for all of us to this tumblr or whatever
im gonna give the rHizzonE a little tidbit from my earlier days; this dates back to the "macaca" era of politics

http://crooksandliars.com

there was a time when i actually thought this was a cool place to go, since im a trot baby

anybody ever go to michael albert's hobbit hole? the Z magazine?

now at http://zcomm.org/znet/

trigger warning liberalism ahoy

i hung out with shermstick tonight and im gonna hang out with animedad in 2 weeks. GSK resurgent??

Themselves posted:

im gonna give the rHizzonE a little tidbit from my earlier days; this dates back to the "macaca" era of politics

http://crooksandliars.com

there was a time when i actually thought this was a cool place to go, since im a trot baby

anybody ever go to michael albert's hobbit hole? the Z magazine?

now at http://zcomm.org/znet/

trigger warning liberalism ahoy

brooke magnanti has a piece on the baffler, we need to repoint our hive editorial mind to chase that pro-john dollar asap
2600 rules. Every issue is another reiteration of "our software and hardware is completely compromised." The last one I read had the code for a program that could make a backdoor through the majority of the routers used in the United States, and could do so in an hour or less. Zingo Zango!
Why some Iraqis would rather try their luck under ISIL
Refugees from Iraq's north are hearing good things from back home, where extremists have wrested control. There's water now. And no more checkpoints.

this reporter has been putting out progressively more ownagey middle east reporting over the last year or two, on the ground work in syria, egypt, iraq. i knew her fairly well back in the day, she kept it real then and seems like she still does
any other articles of hers you'd recommend?

thirdplace posted:

Why some Iraqis would rather try their luck under ISIL
Refugees from Iraq's north are hearing good things from back home, where extremists have wrested control. There's water now. And no more checkpoints.
this reporter has been putting out progressively more ownagey middle east reporting over the last year or two, on the ground work in syria, egypt, iraq. i knew her fairly well back in the day, she kept it real then and seems like she still does

Looks like a normal american propagandist, what's interesting here?

Man, whenever I try to post anywhere outside the 'zzone I get so mad at all the dumb people and FBI posters. I love u 'zzone
my handler says that the feeling is mutual

Barbarossa posted:

2600 rules. Every issue is another reiteration of "our software and hardware is completely compromised." The last one I read had the code for a program that could make a backdoor through the majority of the routers used in the United States, and could do so in an hour or less. Zingo Zango!

whoa was it in print, like those basic/c64 games in 321 contact magazine. that would be cool because i remember both top gun and the macarena.

babyhueypnewton posted:

peace nd love daww

I kno that feeing comrade good thing the Pizza Palace is here

(forum is getting shut down in a month)

TheIneff posted:

babyhueypnewton posted:

peace nd love daww

I kno that feeing comrade good thing the Pizza Palace is here

(forum is getting shut down in a month)

ken did you take down a thing from yer blog i swear there was somerthing else between the imperialism piece and the newest thing aobut ISIS
e: who are all these pieces of shit commenting on khamsek's thing and where do they come from. i hate them

Edited by chickeon ()

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3645144

LF drama was utterly insane. Hey, i heard that on the LF offsite, they send each other homegrown and then ask permission to JO to it because apparently having sexual thoughts about a stranger is rape. is this true? Cos lol if it is.

just letting you guys know that the faily planet has exceeded their homegroan quota by a wide margin and if you guys don't catch up it's siberia for you, comrades

man don that poast is really bringing some tears to mine eyes

Themselves posted:

man don that poast is really bringing some tears to mine eyes

thanks.

good post donald. we'll commence phase two shortly.
made 1st page
TwJaELXadKo

babyhueypnewton posted:

made 1st page

lmao baby huey: expert in power differentials in white-asian sexual relationships

chickeon posted:

ken did you take down a thing from yer blog i swear there was somerthing else between the imperialism piece and the newest thing aobut ISIS
e: who are all these pieces of shit commenting on khamsek's thing and where do they come from. i hate them

nah i wrote some stuff on medium in between tho

infrateal...
aryangoku92