Me & DRUXX & others (imppy & others.) will go to King's Wood soon, and we'll kidnap the twerp amidst the robbage, and send him down such a bottomless hole of depravity & sociality that it'll take years for him to straighten out and See the Truth immanate from Godhead

deadken posted:
its kinda cyclical i think, operating on its own strange rhythm. i hate my libido i want to be as the cyclone entity. it does weird things... like when the thing happened with one of the girls im seeing last week + i made a bunch of whiny drunk posts about it i should a gone and got some Consolation Gash and i kinda wanted to but my libido done shrivelled up like a pillheads penis.....

speak to your doctor if you're really concerned.

Goethestein posted:
cycloneman is going to have a pointless empty life just like everybody else

no hes not, the little fucker is going to be happy because he needs nothing more than his smug self-satisfaction and the protective enveloping cloud of his persistent autisms. until he goes on the inevitable killing spree of course

& lol@ goatstein, a literal father, talking about 'a pointless empty life'
im going to be in texas in a month or so! rhizzone con/teen killing party???

deadken posted:

Goethestein posted:

no hes not, the little fucker is going to be happy because he needs nothing more than his smug self-satisfaction and the protective enveloping cloud of his persistent autisms. until he goes on the inevitable killing spree of course

sounds like you're jealous.

Cycloneboy posted:

deadken posted:

Goethestein posted:

sounds like you're jealous.

accurately surmised, austismotron. i see you are making great progress in identifying human emotions

deadken posted:
im going to be in texas in a month or so! rhizzone con/teen killing party???

come here in mid march for SXSW. We'll strike then

Crow posted:
& lol@ goatstein, a literal father, talking about 'a pointless empty life'

idgi

it's cool how people think i'm autistic because i'm homeschooled when that's not how autism actually works.
strike! strike! strike! strike!

Crow posted:
Me & DRUXX & others (imppy & others.) will go to King's Wood soon, and we'll kidnap the twerp amidst the robbage, and send him down such a bottomless hole of depravity & sociality that it'll take years for him to straighten out and See the Truth immanate from Godhead

yes. please make me do the most extreme shit, because "i'm crazy motherfucker! im crazy!" but i am only crazy when goaded on by others

Cycloneboy posted:
it's cool how people think i'm autistic because i'm homeschooled when that's not how autism actually works.

no, you're homeschooled because you're autistic. lopl. sorry little bruddie

[account deactivated]

Impper posted:

Cycloneboy posted:

no, you're homeschooled because you're autistic. lopl. sorry little bruddie

no, i'm homeschooled bc american public schools are shit.

homoschooling. *reads 'of pandas and peens'*
cycloneman once posted a study that proved that homeschooling was better for children emotionally. this survey:

1. relied on parental self-reporting
2. included obedience and quietness amongst its five characteristics
3. had a sample size of six
4. was conducted by the national homeschooling institute
there was an asexual guy at my school. guy had his first kiss at the age of 18, posted a long facebook thing about how he'd been raped and what a horrifying experience it was. short scrawny russian kid, used to go off on rages the whole time when people goaded him. oh yeah and he had a panic attack one time and had to go to hospital. i dont know how he's doing now

Goethestein posted:
cycloneman once posted a study that proved that homeschooling was better for children emotionally. this survey:

nice recall facility bro, im impressed and taking note.

Goethestein posted:

none of these things are true.

deadken posted:
there was an asexual guy at my school. guy had his first kiss at the age of 18, posted a long facebook thing about how he'd been raped and what a horrifying experience it was. short scrawny russian kid, used to go off on rages the whole time when people goaded him. oh yeah and he had a panic attack one time and had to go to hospital. i dont know how he's doing now

i don't see the relevance, unless you think all asexual people are the same... YOU BIGOT.

deadken posted:

its you

the study that you're thinking of had a sample size of like 140, was performed by a guy as like his PhD, and used video tapes of the children at play and non-involved observers to determine how antisocial their behavior was.

deadken posted:

ahahaha i just checked the face bork and he's in california too lmao. lil fucker got into berkely. ima hit him up when im next in the bay area. oh my dayz

link to his facebook

Cycloneboy posted:
i don't see the relevance, unless you think all asexual people are the same... YOU BIGOT.

no because while he was weird and neeky and had few friends he wasnt autistic, unlike you

Cycloneboy posted:
the study that you're thinking of had a sample size of like 140, was performed by a guy as like his PhD, and used video tapes of the children at play and non-involved observers to determine how antisocial their behavior was.

you lie like a bitch.

Impper posted:
link to his facebook

only the about page is public and its not v interesting

I want to addhim.
no he is a fragile crazy lil flower and you are a brutish bird w/ glinty inhuman eyes trampling errywhere with your clawéd feet. i will not allow him to be cyberbullied unless he registers an account, here, at the rhizzone, in which case its only his fault
im going to have some sex i think. what weird incongruous music should i fuck to. last time was laibach this time im thinking krzysztof penderecki

deadken posted:

im going to have some sex i think. what weird incongruous music should i fuck to. last time was laibach this time im thinking krzysztof penderecki

the nasheeds in the info request thread

Goethestein posted:

Cycloneboy posted:

you lie like a bitch.

Nope.

Shyers, in the most thorough study of home-schooled children’s social behavior to date, tested 70 children who had been entirely home-schooled and 70 children who had always attended traditional schools. The two groups were matched in age (all were 8–10 years old), race, gender, family size, socioeconomic status, and number and frequency of extracurricular activities. Shyers measured self-concept and assertiveness and found no significant differences between the two groups. The most intriguing part of the study, however, involved observing the children as they played and worked together. Small groups of children who all had the same school background were videotaped while playing in a large room equipped with toys such as puzzles, puppets, and dolls. The children were then videotaped again in a structured activity: working in teams putting puzzles together for prizes.

Each child’s behavior was rated by two observers who did not know whether the children they were rating were home-schooled or traditionally schooled. The observers used the Direct Observation Form of the Child Behavior Checklist (Achenbach & Edelbrock, 1983), a checklist of 97 problem behaviors such as argues, brags or boasts, doesn’t pay attention long, cries, disturbs other children, isolates self from others, shy or timid, and shows off. The results were striking—the mean problem behavior score for children attending conventional schools was more than eight times higher than that of the home-schooled group. Shyers described the traditionally schooled children as “aggressive, loud, and competitive”. In contrast, the home-schooled children acted in friendly, positive ways:

During the brief period allowed for children to become acquainted, home school children introduced themselves and sought common interests for conversation. … Home schooled children from each age group tended to play well together, cooperated in the group interaction activity, and were quiet. In several settings, children would invite others within their group to join them in group play. During games they cooperated by taking turns. When they “lost” in the games they would often smile or otherwise indicate that it was “okay” and continue to play. … As the activities ended, several of the home schooled children exchanged addresses or telephone numbers for future contact.

Shyers concluded, “The results of this study, therefore, draw into
question the conclusions made by many educators and courts that traditionally
educated children are more socially well-adjusted than are those
who are home schooled”. In fact, Shyers proposed, the study suggests
that just the opposite may be true.

Shyers, L. E. (1992). A comparison of social adjustment between home and traditionally schooled students.Unpublished doctoral dissertation, University of Florida, Gainesville.

i remembered exactly 140 totally offhand. that's how smart i am, bitch.
teach me how to dougie by cali "swag" district

Cycloneboy posted:
i remembered exactly 140 totally offhand. that's how smart i am, bitch.

*gives u a gluten-free anise- & ginger-flavored reward pellet*

i have no friends and ive never kissed a girl and its been four years since ive talked to another human being
different study

aerdil posted:
i have no friends and ive never kissed a girl and its been four years since ive talked to another human being

so true.

aerdil posted:

sounds chill dude.

[account deactivated]