it's my money, they can't take it back now.

shennong posted:
the best part is that they're stocks and he thinks that means he has a claim on real value that will allow him to stop working comfortably in like 2050 instead of being another corpse in a mass grave in the desert that will be the southern half of america lol

lol yeah the revolution is just around the corner guys.

i wish.

Cycloneboy posted:
also it's really offensive to suggest that autism and sociopathy are the same thing.

theres definitely a correlation. autists should probably be pre-emptively incarcerated, its not like theyre really human

deadken posted:

Cycloneboy posted:
also it's really offensive to suggest that autism and sociopathy are the same thing.

theres definitely a correlation. autists should probably be pre-emptively incarcerated, its not like theyre really human

keep digging.

shennong posted:
lmao if you arent spending your savings on farmland

kulakism is not cool

Cycloneboy posted:

shennong posted:
the best part is that they're stocks and he thinks that means he has a claim on real value that will allow him to stop working comfortably in like 2050 instead of being another corpse in a mass grave in the desert that will be the southern half of america lol

lol yeah the revolution is just around the corner guys.

i wish.

lmao shut it retard, you're planning on retirement because apparently communism is some sort of hobby to you, you wish no such thing. you wish to lead a comfortable life free from sacrifice on a damn sinking ship. so brave

Crow posted:
lmao shut it retard, you're planning on retirement because apparently communism is some sort of hobby to you, you wish no such thing. you wish to lead a comfortable life free from sacrifice on a damn sinking ship. so brave

ah, yes, because in order for communism not to be a hobby, i have to piss my money away. consumerism = communism, obv.

Cycloneboy posted:

Crow posted:

ah, yes, because in order for communism not to be a hobby, i have to piss my money away. consumerism = communism, obv.

no you have to be ready to stand up for your ideals, and that doesnt mean kicking up your heels in Liberated Burma when you hit 40, you monkey idiot. talk about a sunshine patriot. with comrades like these...

Crow posted:
no you have to be ready to stand up for your ideals, and that doesnt mean kicking up your heels in Liberated Burma when you hit 40, you monkey idiot. talk about a sunshine patriot. with comrades like these...

i don't see how early retirement and political activism are mutually contradictory.

if anything, it seems like retiring would free up more time for political activism, tbqh.
[account deactivated]
well then you arent goddamn retiring are you? if youre still working? is this like Lenin retiring from law to become a professional revolutionary?? do you not understand what retirement means
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
hahahah retirement. you need to suffer death kid, then you may no longer fear it
IF you/re 16 and have 80000 dollars and are worrying about retirement then YOU ARE ONE OF THE BAD GUYS jesus christ
upcoming super dustbowl????? Everyone's gotta pitch in????? Sorry, retired. i put in my time in, as an actuary for an insurance multinational. What do you mean struggle

discipline posted:
Coming atcha, 58 year old Cycloneman READY TO BUST UP THE FINANCIAL SYSTEM THAT HIS 401K RESTS IN!!! WATCH OUT! He'S GOT NOVACAIn

401ks are great if you want to retire at 59.5, and also, don't want to invest that much. otherwise, there's too many limits on how much you can invest and take out.

[account deactivated]
crow and i have transitioned to posting from our cellphones... because we're coming for that money!
1 hour to la grange...
Let's get this paper.
First we gonna stop by that quiznos on 1960. and then we're coming for you.
[account deactivated]
no dude i told you we're going to Bucky's
I don't think there's a Bucky's in Texas, woops haha almost hit another white boy. Gotta stop texting
yeah there is. there's on on the way to Houston from Austin. we'll be there in like 35 minutes
Bros stop texting onto the forums, ur sittin right next to each other, u can have this convo with your voiceboxes
[account deactivated]

Cycloneboy posted:

deadken posted:

Cycloneboy posted:

keep digging.

you suffer from a debilitating birth defect and, tragic as it is, you should probably be put down before you start to pose a danger to those around you

man those Bucky's Golden Nuggets were really good. mmmmm mmmm mmmmm. see you soon monsoonman
ok before i was joking but now im serious. Trace IP, Sharpen blades.
one less kafir..

"Atheists, like me, are oppressed."
that stupendously ugly monument to Peter the great is driving me into aANOVACAINE RAGE

babyfinland posted:
ok before i was joking but now im serious. Trace IP, Sharpen blades.

it's called a proxy, biotch.

Edited by Crow ()

Crow posted:
that stupendously ugly monument to Peter the great is driving me into aANOVACAINE RAGE

whats the Problem with Peter

babyfinland posted:

Crow posted:

its just a supremely ugly monument, itself, made by a hack architect that's got some powerful friends (incl. the corrupt [now former] mayor)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_the_Great_Statue

when i saw this in person, i was so furious. stalin didnt go far enough

Crow posted:

babyfinland posted:

Crow posted:

its just a supremely ugly monument, itself, made by a hack architect that's got some powerful friends (incl. the corrupt [now former] mayor)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_the_Great_Statue

beauty, like the status of oppression and truth, is in the eye of the beholder