is the lead singer of aerosmith ftm or mtf i can never tell and i dont want 2 be insensitive
is drag in comedy movies transphobic.
no because drag is different. i wear women's clothes all the time but i'm not some sort of weird freak!
why did that video fail to include sexy twinks on so many fronts. smfh

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:
is the lead singer of aerosmith ftm or mtf i can never tell and i dont want 2 be insensitive

those terms are frowned on because it sort of essentializes a person's identity as trans rather than as their preferred gender.

glandstein posted:

it depends on the jokes they make abt it

Skylark posted:
why did that video fail to include sexy twinks on so many fronts. smfh

i should upload a video of myself dancing to the song

so is the lead singer of aerosmith f or m?
idk how hot u r. if so yea

glandstein posted:

shoulda gone with gertrudestein

un IFAP me pls

OK SURE

Edited by NEOADMINISTRATOR ()

parachute accts should b bannable......
if u dont want to be in the bad posters world, then dont post poorly..
wow good thinking Skylark. maybe you should suggest this revolutionary idea in the Commetns and Suggestions Forum. think, we could be free of goatstein once and for all thanks to your input. brilliant!

Skylark posted:
idk how hot u r. if so yea

i'm really hot. like. in my head, when i'm mentally transformed into a hot twink dragon. in this meatworld i'm not attractive though. i'm not sure if youtube cameras can pick up on dragon psyches.

mayb i will man
hey gjoey have you ever thought of just ifapping the people who make parachute accounts to avoid ifap? oh, don't thank me. it was all Skylark's idea.

getfiscal posted:
i'm really hot. like. in my head, when i'm mentally transformed into a hot twink dragon. in this meatworld i'm not attractive though. i'm not sure if youtube cameras can pick up on dragon psyches.

hell, Ill trade pics, via PM.

i was correct and punished for it. thats an unfairness imo

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:
hey gjoey have you ever thought of just ifapping the people who make parachute accounts to avoid ifap? oh, don't thank me. it was all Skylark's idea.

ty for giving credit

glandstein posted:
i was correct and punished for it. thats an unfairness imo

it semeed 2 me like ur just a troll. If u can prove me wrong, itt, so be it imo, and for all the better.

i just decided not to unifap DRUXXX even though i posted my essay just because I like this name a lot better

glandstein posted:
un IFAP me pls

ur gonna have to write me an essay first

i dont think male orgasm is only about physical stimulus actually goat stein. youre wrong about that
what abort
also because much like the real emanuela orlandi i am a 15 yr old kidnapped girl - though in my case the kidnapper was tpaine and i am not dead but locked in a basement with my ankle handcuffed to a computer desk, forced to post and post and post

deadken posted:
i dont think male orgasm is only about physical stimulus actually goat stein. youre wrong about that

i know ppl have tried to say to wat extent the male/female orgasms are physical/mental, but they dont seem like anything more than presumptuous guesses to me.

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:
also because much like the real emanuela orlandi i am a 15 yr old kidnapped girl - though in my case the kidnapper was tpaine and i am not dead but locked in a basement with my ankle handcuffed to a computer desk, forced to post and post and post

if i repost this in 10 threads will u be free

glandstein posted:
what abort

i dont know. i'll have to think about it. please log out of this parachute account and remain in the ifap pending my decision. thank you

Skylark posted:
if i repost this in 10 threads will u be free

go to my profile and upvote my 30 most recent posts and then i will be free

ok

Skylark posted:

deadken posted:

i know ppl have tried to say to wat extent the male/female orgasms are physical/mental, but they dont seem like anything more than presumptuous guesses to me.

i think it varies between individuals.

i will trust u this time. this tiiiiime

Skylark posted:
hell, Ill trade pics, via PM.

shyeah right the last time i did that i ended up on dateline nbc

deadken posted:
i think it varies between individuals.

thats definitely true.

"ANy1 who tells you otherwise [...] doesnt know what theyre talking about"
- SOTU 2k12

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

well i added some stuff so i think that might work now

lets find out

make sure 2 give me credit for my idea