EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

literally the only person with balls to meet the challenge is a dude who frequently posts about how hes fat and doesnt have sex lol y'all must be mad ugly

i had like 20 upvotes back in the widdip pic thread. so no.

i got loads of upvotes in the wddp thread and that dude wasnt even me
yeah you posted some picture of a rasta jew. i remember.

HenryKrinkle posted:

deadken posted:

HenryKrinkle posted:

basically, the "anime crew" turned against Slashie and Igby in a Thermidorian Reaction and lyesh sided w/ slashie (i think).

lmao pls expand on this

http://pastebin.com/BKmFqc90

lol???

thoughts

animedad is cute
Mersault looks like a wholesome outdoor type
ken, even the side of his head, looks really jewish
i hate anime but its hard to argue with results
kens appearances are distressingly jewish. imo.
i'm honestly curios as to whether there was ever a more cannibalistic community than wddp-brand lf.

it is bizarre for a bunch of people who so desperately seek a sense of community to be so hostile, unforgiving and exclusionary
i dont look that jewish really. maybe a bit. iono. here i am demonstrating solidarity w/ the aryan peoples

ive only ever seen like one anime show and it was one of the weird pedo ones.
the Father neglects his sons
i watched an anime once cuz maggotmaster recommended it to me. one of the poncey 'highbrow' ones. it was ok i guess but not as good as he made it out 2 b. not as much continentalism as advertised

deadken posted:

i watched an anime once cuz maggotmaster recommended it to me. one of the poncey 'highbrow' ones. it was ok i guess but not as good as he made it out 2 b. not as much continentalism as advertised

was it that monster one? i tried that and it was alright until they introduced what i can only assume was the love interest and the gross cutesy/girly aesthetic that all anime and i do mean all applies to women with any sort of romantic angle reminded me that i pretend to have dignity and i turned that shit OFF

Cute girls, ugh
joke here's me

Alyosha posted:

Cute girls, ugh

i prefer women

deadken posted:

a s h c a s t l e 8:20 am
im literallty shakign here

Edited by hobotorium ()

GoldenLionTamarin posted:

deadken posted:

do you think he was being sarcastic, or literraly shaking there? Personally, I feel that

i have no fear of posting my image on the internet so let me get a real embarrassing one for you guys

this is like 3 or 4 years old but you get the idea
this thread is really all the proof i needed to know EmanuelaOrlandi is a really lazy fbi agent and yall are doing his work for him
[account deactivated]
im pretty much as weird as i look

Edited by aerdil ()

yall are some thugs
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

thirdplace posted:

deadken posted:

was it that monster one? i tried that and it was alright until they introduced what i can only assume was the love interest and the gross cutesy/girly aesthetic that all anime and i do mean all applies to women with any sort of romantic angle reminded me that i pretend to have dignity and i turned that shit OFF

FLCL?

oh great anime
[account deactivated]

deadken posted:

Wow, slashie called her a "stupid internet kiddie"? Man she's going to need years of therapy for that. I'm still dealing with with PTSD from being called a "gross nerd" on Fark

Meursault posted:

GoldenLionTamarin posted:

deadken posted:

do you think he was being sarcastic, or literraly shaking there? Personally, I feel that

the latter

[account deactivated]

gyrofry posted:

i hate anime but its hard to argue with results

[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

Meursault posted:

That is.... Sand Ridge State Park in central IL... lol

we were the only people camping in the whole park, never saw another person (other than hearing cars going by) the whole weekend

that other thing is called a dog...it's not people.

that's a black bear cub I adopted! and trained to ride a bike so I coukd charge people money and exploit its labor! Capitalism bitch!

[account deactivated]

aerdil posted:

fortunately i dont plan to do anything worthwhile with my life so i dont need to worry about being put into a database, so here's a phallic image and then one of me defiling a philosopher's tomb

im pretty much as weird as i look

yo bro: do something else with your hair, grow a beard, size down your jeans about 8 sizes, and wear t-shirts and shoes from the 90s that you just recently bought new but paid $240 for someone to distress and fade until the clothes are 'vintage'

[account deactivated]

thirdplace posted:

deadken posted:

no it was serial experiments lain....the main character was a 12 y o girl but at least she wasnt overtly sexualised