j j abrams should write a movie where God gives up on humanity and backs a bunch of aliens who are far better muslims

littlegreenpills posted:

j j abrams should write a movie where God gives up on humanity and backs a bunch of aliens who are far better muslims

then bill pullman will fly his plane into god's face and humanity will be saved

getfiscal posted:

i almost walked away from my computer with the window open to impper's last post to get a shower which would have been problematic had my roommate walked in and found the following on my screen:

Her Big, Hard Brothers
Daddy Sex Stories

>> reddit loves pedos

exposing the outside world to imppers posts is pretty irresponsible bro. i bet youre not even reading them through a hole in a paper plate like youre supposed to either

Superabound posted:

getfiscal posted:

i almost walked away from my computer with the window open to impper's last post to get a shower which would have been problematic had my roommate walked in and found the following on my screen:

Her Big, Hard Brothers
Daddy Sex Stories

>> reddit loves pedos

exposing the outside world to imppers posts is pretty irresponsible bro. i bet youre not even reading them through a hole in a paper plate like youre supposed to either

Nice. you destroyed him. right walloped him mate.

AmericanNazbro posted:

good. because forums matter

are you sure it wasnt....well....too mean? i can go back and edit it

Superabound posted:

AmericanNazbro posted:

good. because forums matter

thoughts and ideas hold no value for the simple minded.

AmericanNazbro posted:

thoughts and ideas hold no value for the simple minded.

damn bro, thats deep

Superabound has suggested this video:

post your pic superabound. you can only be redeemed aesthetically, theres no hope for you here kid
hmm posting my picture for a bunch of jewish cokeheads to fawn over so that i might receive internet "redemption". yeah let me get right on that lol
forgive them Father, they know not what they Mountain Dew
what. i'm probably not jewish
[account deactivated]
when i was 12 one of my teachers said "i'll always remember you because you were always holding a can of coke" and well i guess that's better than academic achievement or friendship
if you were sexy you wouldn't be scared. if you are actually sexy you are already guilty. this reminds me of an old stalinist joke from the homeland...
people constantly criticizing my opinions. questioning my bona fides. endlessly talking about me behind my back. always begging for pictures so that they can rate my physical attractiveness...

i humbly accept my position as the rhizzones first openly female poster
It's cool to be inside of the real int3rnet where stuff gets done and everyone has a substance abuse problem. We play hard, we joke hard, and we got no friends.
I l;eft all me friends on the Women-on-Man Rape Isle,

Keven posted:

It's cool to be inside of the real int3rnet where stuff gets done and everyone has a substance abuse problem. We play hard, we joke hard, and we got no friends.

friends are for the unlucky turdlords without schizoid personality disorder.

what was the argument in this thread about. i just read it but i forgot already

GoldenLionTamarin posted:

what was the argument in this thread about. i just read it but i forgot already

Muhammed fucked a nine year old girl, but the Romans and Greeks waited until you were 10/11, so basically Muhammed was worse than the Romans.

cycloneteen is what would happen if they uploaded 4chan into lt. commander data

Goethestein posted:

No, because I'm not racist, unlike someone here. *idly points at your "daddy i'm fucking a colored religion" post*

Cycloneboy posted:

Goethestein posted:

No, because I'm not racist, unlike someone here. *idly points at your "daddy i'm fucking a colored religion" post*

that wasnt my post.

Yeah lets not forget the events of Columbine high school, by re enacting it once every six months in a different school or public space. *casually yawns and extends both arms, with the right arm, at the apex of the yawn, pointing directly to your dick*

Goethestein posted:

Cycloneboy posted:

Goethestein posted:

that wasnt my post.

huh. then i'm not transphobic, unlike someone here. *idly points at your entire fucking post history*

im not afraid of transppl. what are they going to do, inevitably commit suicide at me
they'll probably just have sex w/ you once your sexual repression reaches a boiling point and you start frequenting airport bathrooms

Goethestein posted:

im not afraid of transppl. what are they going to do, inevitably commit suicide at me

rape by envelopment.

fine, then let's use the term "cissexist"

[account deactivated]

aerdil posted:

they'll probably just have sex w/ you once your sexual repression reaches a boiling point and you start frequenting airport bathrooms

speaking of which i know this is a rare opinion but dudes who get off on pre ops are actually less weird when you think about it. wanting to fuck men with titties and makeup in the ass is a weird fetish but nothing more. wanting to stick your dick in an open wound cut into the torso of a castrated mental patient is pure human centipede territory

Goethestein posted:

aerdil posted:

speaking of which i know this is a rare opinion but dudes who get off on pre ops are actually less weird when you think about it. wanting to fuck men with titties and makeup in the ass is a weird fetish but nothing more. wanting to stick your dick in an open wound cut into the torso of a castrated mental patient is pure human centipede territory

hmm, yes, except not at all. wanting to fuck a woman with a penis is a weird fetish but nothing more. wanting to fuck another dude just because pre-transition he presented as a woman? that shit's weird as hell.

Goatstein, would you have sex with a transman? After all, he's "really" a woman.
[account deactivated]

Cycloneboy posted:

Goatstein, would you have sex with a transman? After all, he's "really" a woman.

dont stick ur dick in crazy

Goethestein posted:

Cycloneboy posted:

dont stick ur dick in crazy

any woman who would have consensual sex with you is clearly pretty severely cognitively disabled, so i don't understand what your problem is.

youre lucky that your wife didnt follow similar advice for her own gender
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]