tpaine posted:

roight. toime to wootch gehls. *iwc throws himself down on his couch, unaware that a puff adder has entered his home and decided to make the warm, dark area under the cushions its home*

Okayy, sooo... The House finale. Wtf?
[account deactivated]
Lookit this little barstard! Let’s give ‘im a poke and see ‘ow he reacts!
[account deactivated]
"australian bird spider" you can't just string names of animals together Steve

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kangaroo_rat

babyfinland posted:

"australian bird spider" you can't just string names of animals together Steve

"Australian" is definitely the name of an animal lol

to be clear i'm saying australians are subhuman
I'm sick of all this anti-Australian bigotry, especially from you EO. We are all humans and my friends and family should not be shamed in this way
we're not all humans bc some of us are from australia/england
OOoooaigh, 'e's a roight foisteh littel buggah... let's see ow e loikes anotha poke!

Impper posted:

the best show on tv is nba

Impper posted:

This but UEFA EURO CHAMPIONSHIP 2012

the germans are going to triumph over europe again, can't wait for some decisive german victories over polish soil. brings a tear to my eye this.

can we talk about how spartacus: vengeance is the most overtly communist thing on tv in years
i mean it even dealt w/ the question of national vs class antagonisms
i don't have time to watch tv, there's so many rhizone posts to read

deadken posted:

it reinforces the patriarchy and diminishes the role and agency of womyn.

also, ken, stop messaging me on OKcupid geez dude come on

deadken posted:

can we talk about how spartacus: vengeance is the most overtly communist thing on tv in years

actually it was the diamond jubilee

Transient_Grace posted:

Impper posted:

This but UEFA EURO CHAMPIONSHIP 2012

the germans are going to triumph over europe again, can't wait for some decisive german victories over polish soil. brings a tear to my eye this.

isnt this going to be in one of those backwards countries like poland or ukraine

things that will happen this year in the Euro:
Spain will play incredibly boring soccer, but win as usual.
Germany will make it to the finals and crumble like usual.
France will implode
Italy will suck dick.
England will lead countless Englishmen to alcohol poisoning and possible death because they suck (go Chelsea #1)
The U.S. soccer ball team is the best
"Incredibly boring soccer" ????? *takes glasses off and cleans them with a shocked expression on my face*
[account deactivated]

girdles_gone_wild posted:

deadken posted:

that was pretty fuckin light hearted and quirky, goddamn, u messaged him back right?

aerdil posted:

deadken posted:

that was pretty fuckin light hearted and quirky, goddamn, u messaged him back right?

things that will happen this year in the Euro:
Spain will play incredibly boring soccer, but win as usual.
Germany will make it to the finals and crumble like usual.
France will implode
Italy will suck dick.
England will lead countless Englishmen to alcohol poisoning and possible death because they suck (go Chelsea #1)
The U.S. soccer ball team is the best

yo serious footy chat time

Spain can still play one heck of a posession game but David Villa's absence could prove crucial, unless David Sylva and Fernando Torres can step up to fill the gap it is hard to see their midfielders scoring enough goals during the tournament what with the poor scoring form Fabregas has shown these past few month. Torres's form is going to be crucial.

Both Germany and the Netherlands play good football but both teams have shown a distinct lack of character in competitions during the past decade, Mario Gomez is a huge bottler and while RVP is a football god when he wears an Arsenal kit he often disappoints in national team. Both teams will get out of their group (germany finishing first), Portugal will play like shit and go home after three games (third game against the netherlands will be crucial and i believe they'll fuck it up).

England can't even fool themselves into thinking they got a chance with all the last minute injuries. What looked like the most solid defense in the competition a few weeks back has been reduced to nearly nothing. won't get past the quarter finals.

italy will suck dick. won't make it out of their group.

france with a young talented squad and under new management might be the wildcard in this one, if they pick up momentum in the group stages they might even be in it to win it.

russia might knock out a big team or two like they did in 2008 even though they are largely the same team but 4 years older.

yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if Croatia advances past the group stage at Italy's expense.

odds on greece replicating their success of 2004, winning it all after playing some of the least attractive football imaginable?
Zidane just needs to get out of retirement and come play in the euro with the young team and that'd probably own.
who wants to talk at extreme length about my little pony friendship is magic.
Also Mario Gomez is such trash. I can't believe people think he's good.
If he was given 10 goal scoring opportunities and 9 of them were easy garbage goals and 1 was some crazy difficult one, he'd miss the 9 easy ones and make the most difficult one. Mueller is probably the most exciting player on the German team because he looks goofy as shit and he can actually finish and make goals.

I'm just gonna put my money on Spain and/or Germany being in the finals, but I want the Netherlands to win it all because they always play the most give-no-kinds-of-fuck and exciting football.
I'm thinking of putting money on a Germany + Muller top scorer bet.

I wish I could bet on Muller scoring more goals than Robben, Rooney and Ribery combined.
Gomez reminds me a lot of Luca Tony in his so called prime, they manage to score goals and sometimes even spectacular ones but their shitty first touch, poor decision making, shit pace and Serial Bottling make them very frustrating to watch.

Goethestein posted:

Right here nigga

eat shit english fans.
the only person worth a damn on the english team is the glorious John Terry lmao

Skylark posted:

Goethestein posted:

Right here nigga

i think its cool that little there's a show that teaches little girls they are special no matter what they are and teaches adult men that its ok to jerk their penises to horses

im terry gross and this is fresh air.

eat shit english fans.
the only person worth a damn on the english team is the glorious John Terry lmao

Lampard too is a legend mind you.

somebody please kill diane rehm and put her out of her misery.
i think its cool theres a show about a thin prissy new york liberal gallavanting around the world eating various countries' bourgie cuisine imagining himself as hunter thompson. fuck you bourdain im so mad.
The February 4, 2002, interview with Kiss lead singer and bassist Gene Simmons began with Gross mispronouncing Simmons' original Hebrew last name. Simmons dismissively replied to her that she mispronounced it because she had a Gentile mouth.

lol @ jew racism