ive decided that i need to be more of an asshole to women if i want a relationship since apparently we're acculturated to find that an attractive trait, especially intelligent women

is that a serious post aerdil^?

lol the edit made it even worse

i will humiliate you in perverse and disgusting ways, here's my phone number

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

Meursault posted:
guys that like girls to act dumb are pathetic pieces of shit

what do you mean by 'act dumb?'

either being dumb or acting as though they are dumb

there's no distinction, in your mind? what about dumb men who want a dumb woman? how do you define dumb? that seems like an extremely bullshit-y statement made out of some sort of weird 'girls only like assholes' or whatever type logic to me

does a man get to decide whether a woman is dumb or smart and plan accordingly lol

aerdil posted:
i will humiliate you in perverse and disgusting ways, here's my phone number

i always give out my phone number in a simple substitution cipher, to weed out the really dumb ones

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:
there's no distinction, in your mind?

the ones who only pretend to be dumb are worse

choices vs. circumstances
how do you know which people are actually dumb and which people are just trying to act dumb?
wtf ru morons talking about o_O
"the girls only like teh assholes.... they pretend 2 be "dumb" because the assholes want them to .... why cant they be smart and not be socially conditioned to like smart guys like me who dont want them to be 'dumb'????"

That is this thread. You idiots making sweeping generalizations about people you don't know and calling women you'll never meet 'dumb' and shit. I should probate all of you

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:
That is this thread. You idiots making sweeping generalizations about people you don't know and calling women you'll never meet 'dumb' and shit. I should probate all of you

if i call a woman i will never meet, and who is in reality completely hypothetical, "dumb", then does that not, in essence, inherently restrict the application of that term to a conceptual female entity that is, in fact, dumb?

personally i feel that refusing to acknowledge the fact that women exist along the same spectrum of intelligence as men is itself, pretty dang sexist. imho
what a girl thinks of my writing seems totally inconsequential but that's just me i guess. if she thought it was stupid id be like well ok that's just some crap i spewed out at one point in my life

aerdil posted:
ive decided that i need to be more of an asshole to women if i want a relationship since apparently we're acculturated to find that an attractive trait, especially intelligent women

*puts arm around your shoulder*

welcome to the PUA party, grab a beer.

i didn't say anything about dumb girls. what i'm saying is that intelligent women want to date also intelligent assholes that treat them in a detached and almost sociopathic manner, for the most part.

same for men.
lol
opposite day thread

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:
there's no distinction, in your mind? what about dumb men who want a dumb woman? how do you define dumb? that seems like an extremely bullshit-y statement made out of some sort of weird 'girls only like assholes' or whatever type logic to me

does a man get to decide whether a woman is dumb or smart and plan accordingly lol

his definition is irrelevant. there are literally guys who put dumb and complacent at the very top of characteristic traits in their ideal partner

i know a shitload of really intelligent women and none of them date "assholes" really.

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

not me, i haven't gone past looking at a skilled and accomplished artist and fetishizing her hairy armpits yet

all i'm saying is if incessantly sending groveling, needy, disconcerting texts to a girl makes them never want to see you again then obviously the solution is the other extreme
why do girls only like physically attractive men who are a pleasure to be around. waaa waaa waaa
when aerdil goes on a date he brings a tiny toy ladder and puts in on the table. he then asks the woman to point to the ladder whenever he's saying something that might put him on the friend ladder, so that he can correct his behaviour and get the conversation moving back towards sex.

aerdil posted:
all i'm saying is if incessantly sending groveling, needy, disconcerting texts to a girl makes them never want to see you again then obviously the solution is the other extreme

ahahahahaha there is an ENORMOUS amount of grey area between that and acting towards them in "a detached and almost sociopathic manner" you god damn sperglord

i find that women are much more likely to date common, beige bores than assholes, actually. dont know if thats my current age level or just the law of averages talking tho
Who are you, aerdil?

I'm the opposite of every man you've ever met.
aerdil, i'm actually very proficient in PUA and psychological manipulation. i can teach you; you can become the greatest with my tutelage. the caveat, however, is that you will have to come down to chicago to train with the best to be the best--it's the only way.
hey lets ask one of the many female posters on the 'zzone to weigh in on the subject.....................................................................................
...................................................... ..... ........... ...

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

aerdil posted:

ahahahahaha there is an ENORMOUS amount of grey area between that and acting towards them in "a detached and almost sociopathic manner" you god damn sperglord

surely u jest

ya i do lol the only option i can see is the one about the desperate needy texts
so this is that chick that sings Video Games right
Those are cool poems OP and the one about the break up (the last one) really hit home with me.
you know you would think that a search for "passage of time gifs" would give you more than you know what to do with but youd be wrong
im a beige asshole

jools posted:
im a beige asshole

who does your bleaching? you live in the San Fernando area?

have u considered posting 1/2 as much my guy

aerdil posted:

wow that's a turn off

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

so this is that chick that sings Video Games right

jools posted:
have u considered posting 1/2 as much my guy

lol of course not

[account deactivated]