I can't believe there are still Hapsburgs. Like as distasteful as some people might find what happened to the Romanovs at the very least there aren't any of them alive to post cringe.
was it maggotmaster who just renamed themselves after one of those royal lines and got a whole bunch of them to be friends on facebook
monkey smashes habsburgs
tug lesions is so bad now that hes going negative viral. being quote tweeted 1000 times by people telling him how stupidh e is. this does not surprise me at all.
Marina Abramović has partnered with WeTransfer to teach people her mindfulness method while they wait for files to upload
been thinking a lot recently about how Marina Abramović has partnered with WeTransfer to teach people her mindfulness method while they wait for files to upload

ilmdge posted:

tug lesions is so bad now that hes going negative viral. being quote tweeted 1000 times by people telling him how stupidh e is. this does not surprise me at all.

I refuse to gloat due to my Let Thug Lessons Post poster persona, but I agree it’s not a surprise because the whole reason I think he should be allowed to post is a site-wide decline in Trot-style “leftist” effort trolls. We must remember though that Thug Lessons describes himself as an “outlaw Marxist”, which means he’s the target of a lot of silent grudges over his dangerously powerful opinions on people called like “Xenogroceries”.

please donate $5.00 today to protect the last remaining trot effort trolls. with your help we can create a windmill sanctuary where this threatened species can live out their lives peacefully tilting
when i last ran into trots IRL they were yet again trying to shout down an antiwar demonstration for their usual alien toilet logic unreasons and i never wanted to have to deal with them ever again. now after one year of nobody going outside the Thirst Is Taking Over and i miss bickering with trots more than i miss cigarettes

sovnarkoman posted:

this is so powerful pic.twitter.com/OEv5Y8qYnk

— 💭 (@samthielman) March 30, 2021

this is beat by beat completely identical to a parody of itself. nothing could be changed to be either more sincere or more farcical. it's perfect.

the replies are full of incredibly smart people as well
got it, telling ppl that amerikkka is nazis makes u hitler
Doing communism is easy. You just have to say the opposite of whatever hitler said. For example i am always telling people how much i hate my dog. "My dog is a stupid cunt," i say to anyone who will listen. "I kick him! Would you like to join my reading group"

shriekingviolet posted:

this is beat by beat completely identical to a parody of itself. nothing could be changed to be either more sincere or more farcical. it's perfect.

the cold terror that washes down behind Cameron's poker face as he begins to tally his years left on earth

cars posted:

in related news I been reading Mario trivia twitter and it has probably the strongest personalities on the entire site. Supper Mario Broth is Francis Bacon, powerful in his grim and exacting science. if there is even the slightest question about the absolute truth of one of his posts, you will hear it from him first.

(˘ʃƪ˘)

Supper Mario Broth is just unreal. The exacting nature of his pursuit of facts and the accountability he shows to his followers has no equal. It is the nonpareil of Mario fact accounts.

I read an interview with him where he talks about playing the original Mario and seeing the purplish-coloured sky and thinking, 'This is my life now.' Brother, I know.

Edited by cars ()

cars posted:

I keep looking at this one... this guy is deadly grim Mario person, cuckoo crazy go nuts about video game Mario, he is #1 Mario man online, he posts every time he finds an image of Mario fighting Batman painted on a tacqueria wall and apologizes to his readers if it's a repainted mural he posted before of Mario fighting Neo and he failed to detective that out, but he's like... Ok you put a Mario guy in your official Twitter "safety procedures" notice & you want us to take this seriously as the thing to report KKK recruitment-drive accounts or whatever, bro Mario is for kids what is wrong with you. And he's right. The man is right

the suppermariobroth guy is a true psycho.. much respect

sovnarkoman posted:

the replies are full of incredibly smart people as well

Just finished my week installing electrical equipment in an oil sands upgrader. Netted $3000 in one week. Nice. Hard work though (wipes sweat off brow). How should I spend this money? Some avocados from Mexico 5$. Coffee from Africa $15. Pay my cleaner $100 bucks. Actually, my friend knows this new Filipino lady that charges only 14$/hour...70$. Maybe a nice vacation on the beach. How about Vancouver? No, that's stupid. Thailand it is, $300 for accomodations.

Wow jeez, I have 2,610$ leftover. I should reward myself for being such a hard working member of the global proletariat. 2,600 can get my pretty far so I think a 5-day cocaine binge shall be an adequate celebration

You think that’s good, just wait til we have communism.
A bold new advancement in Stalin = Hitler liberal ideology

Also, that background

Edited by pogfan1996 ()

[account deactivated]

liceo posted:

pogfan1996 posted:

that background is a selection of the so-called grand staircare, painted in the carnegie museum in pittsburgh. it features countless workers from all over the region (aliquippa, braddock, homestead, etc), all building up industry to the heavens, where shitass andrew carnegie is sitting on a golden throne overseeing his lumpen congregation.

I hate to be the 'well actually' guy but it's Diego Rivera's mural from the Detroit Institute of Art.

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
playing Dreamcast with Derrida (only the wholly other will get this)
from chaos, udder

Comrades Yglesias and Chait exposing themselves as agents of MIM's extremely long-game attempt to sabotage the bourgeois media through gross incompetence

Edited by filler ()

^^^^^^ like an accidental Saturday Night Live sketch, right down to how it’s not really funny at all