I'm worried the U.S. will try to instigate a military clash with China. And not just China, but I'm definitely thinking about China. This could happen sooner or later or even years from now, but I just see the gears turning toward that conclusion in agonizingly slow, deliberate fashion. The U.S. military is shifting troops and aircraft and warships into the Pacific, and there are all these propaganda techniques being used to get the liberals and fractions of the "left" on board that remind me of the leadup to the Iraq War, and I think that's to help sustain the buildup over the long term, because it's not enough to just get the rednecks to support a war, it's also necessary to get Democratic governors and senators to support it because the Pentagon is going to take National Guard troops from their states.

I'm sure it'll end up being a huge disaster of course. I believe revolutionary defeatism is the only principled position for an American such as myself to take.

Now that I am a defeatist, are there any tips or tricks that I could use to become a better defeatist? For instance I was thinking of what would happen if there are warmongering rallies in my area. I could get really swoll beforehand, and then blend in with the crowd as they hoot and holler, and then run up on stage and grab the mic and shout "This is not my fucking war and I won't have anything to do with it!" before they grab me and drag me away. I could also possibly get into BA, as they seem to be highly disciplined. I was also watching a video recently about Deng Xiaoping's trip to the U.S. during the Carter administration in early 1979, and there was a brief clip of a group that greeted them outside a Houston rodeo with a banner that said: "Long Live the Friendship of the Chinese and American People." I don't know anything about this group, but I thought that was nice of them, so perhaps there are ways to encourage peace and friendship instead of hostility and war in constructive ways like this.