cars posted:

cars posted:

if only someone looked at my trot newspaper with such affection as well

sovnarkoman posted:

if only someone looked at my trot newspaper with such affection as well

The secret is large print

chickeon posted:

they sent that shit out in the mail here, possibly to everyone?

lol really? last time I saw a print copy of Epoch Times was like ~15 years ago, back when they first pushed the Falun Gong thing into the news

it's a little amazing how there's a bunch of younger people just now discovering the Falun Gong media empire and the result has been characterizing Falun Gong as a bunch of crazies, a group those young people know nothing else about, but who used that media empire largely to try to get people to take their side against China's government, who characterized Falun Gong as a bunch of crazies
i wish i was the kind of crazy that gets a gigantic infusion of no questions asked cash every time america shits the bed and wants to make someone else look bad as a distraction
i do not wish I was that, which is bad, to me
I read their however many commentaries on the communist party books over a decade ago. I just remember it not sounding credible at all.

cars posted:

chickeon posted:

they sent that shit out in the mail here, possibly to everyone?

lol really? last time I saw a print copy of Epoch Times was like ~15 years ago, back when they first pushed the Falun Gong thing into the news

sometimes the falun gong have had marches and small demonstrations about organ harvesting here but if there's printed material it's usually just homemade flyers

Does anyone get this tingly, ASMR-like sensation when looking at Parenti's sig? Just me? It's fine if it's just me

trakfactri posted:

Does anyone get this tingly, ASMR-like sensation when looking at Parenti's sig? Just me? It's fine if it's just me

I have sigs off.

falun gong more like magnum dong

lo posted:

I have sigs off.

wow, mods??

Someone tell Donald trump that you can potentially use the words “Failing gong” as a pun. He will love that shit.

chickeon posted:

they sent that shit out in the mail here, possibly to everyone? it's the falun gong propaganda "newspaper" and it's exactly as bad as you'd think

It's nice of them to send free toilet paper to people considering the shortages going on.

trakfactri posted:

chickeon posted:

they sent that shit out in the mail here, possibly to everyone? it's the falun gong propaganda "newspaper" and it's exactly as bad as you'd think

It's nice of them to send free toilet paper to people considering the shortages going on.

we're trying to clean off the excrement, not add more

lo posted:

I have sigs off.

what the fuck.

immediately shouting: wheres the ring? then checking to make sure every other tweet reply is this
can you even imagine the course materials and mandatory reading
only in my dreams

Pigs
[account deactivated]
Am I the only one who sees goatse in that image. Like if you can see goatse in that image

misanthropic_rage posted:

i like how the current top reply to president trup of usa is jackie from big brother 17's hijacked account spamming an elon musk themed cryptocurrency scam *big and deep nods*

big chungus keanu reeves 100 wholesome.
acme corporation will be targeted with financial sanctions & have all assets frozen for selling arms and explosives to the antifa organization

antifa chairman ap lant could not be reached for comment

Can't ask for a much better first post than this.