elemennop posted:

i'm sorry, i was obliged to downvote as the resident orthodox defender

as someone raised in a nominally exyugo orthodox family i say, лол

swampman posted:

lenochodek posted:

what? i was mostly calling out skripal related nonsense from western sources in those threads, as far as i remember. at the time that news of the integrity iniative was fresh and the (now deleted) wikileaks comment seemed like a useful footnote, with wikileaks anyway not seeming like the most russophobic source. also, i posted another tweet by a guy basically admitting its real. you are right in this case that the info i posted was incorrect, but it seemed worth mentioning. maybe it was a misjudgement. anyway, no worries, i'll refrain from posting on those topics unless i truly have something useful to add.

thank you

elemennop posted:

i'm sorry, i was obliged to downvote as the resident orthodox defender

you were correct. Ut unum sint

going back in time and voting for hillary clinton in light of this new information. i have to stop hating women so much and do the right thing.
Actually, Hillary Clinton Has Been Comparing Herself To Your Abuela For Decades
Ah yes, noted ""activist"" neal ericcson
pro-America activists and youths of Other appearance clash at Kent State
lebensraum activists and religious fundamentalists clash in Warsaw ghetto
nuclear activist and Japanese civilians clash at Hiroshima
kill me svp

swampman posted:

The Tory government in the UK has been spending a lot of public money on something called the "Integrity Initiative" which turns out to be a prolific propaganda mill, and that's a list of other, "unrelated" propagandists that it has been most heavily promoting

Update, here's a super racist internal document from Integrity Initiative https://www.pdf-archive.com/2018/12/28/sanctions-and-the-russian-federation/sanctions-and-the-russian-federation.pdf

• V.V. Putin (& his close circle): survived abysmal post WW2 conditions
• These men see themselves as survivors: they believe that nothing West can do is worse than what they have already endured in life

if you have a more effective way of keeping trots out, i'd like to hear it
I mean, I sympathize with their problem and Trots will definitely ruin a discussion group. But even if you otherwise want to have a completely open and unmediated discussion, it's like organizing 101 to have someone with the authority and confidence to just tell shitheads that they're not welcome and need to get the fuck out. I don't know the entirety of their circumstances from just that one post but like, the first thing you need to do is just eject problem people, moving to secret verified invite only closed door meetings is kind of a last resort.
*noddingly sagely* im designing something thats like a gaydar but for trots

its like this scene from alien but the alien is a cliffite with a full stack of paper

Edited by damoj ()

three things the french hate, dominique strauss kahn, bernard henri levy, and the age of consent
The french are so weird. Thats a great song

Parenti posted:

three things the french hate, dominique strauss kahn, bernard henri levy, and the age of consent

i'll not have anyone sullying the reputation of france as a nation of syphilitic pervert writers who look like decomposing ghouls and hate the jews, because that's one of the cooler things theyve got going for them

lo posted:

i'll not have anyone sullying the reputation of france as a nation of syphilitic pervert writers who look like decomposing ghouls and hate the jews, because that's one of the cooler things theyve got going for them

wow so the r in impper is silent

saw the soy and knew it was going to be epjic
does anyone have screencaps of the brief episode where reza negarestani got a twitter account, realized the whole thing is deeply evil, expressed this in brief and lucid terms, and then deleted his account all within the span of a couple weeks? dude seems pretty bright
twitter is really fun, but also kind of addictive, like a drug. in conclusion, twitter is a land of contrasts.

--reza negarestani

lol
i havent stopped screaming at this

Ahh yes the unmistakable font of someone who has never done graffiti in their life. I feel like the real ms 13 would take more pride in their brand