[account deactivated]
holy fuck lmfao
Giant Desert Car Tent
[account deactivated]

Caesura109 posted:

Musk seems like a psychopath from a psychopathic family. It's not a matter of him going crazy, he's always been like this, it's just that now everything is falling apart the veneer is falling apart. I wonder what all his insane cultists are gonna do when it becomes impossible to deny what a fraud he is

sure maybe, but that's not something the business press would drag him for, they're hinting that he's psychotic, not that he's a psychopath

United States still planning to replace Soyuz with Elon Musk technology for space station duty
wow this post really did numbers, for more great content please visit my thread, Dark space nine thread in endless lobster subforum.

neckwattle posted:

holy fuck lmfao
Giant Desert Car Tent

lol

holy shit i passed up posting about that in this thread when i saw it because i thought it was a joke
Teh Gigatent!!

jiroemon1897 posted:

Teh Gigatent!!

[account deactivated]
to be fair, mars doesn't appear to have life (or at the minimum sapient life) atm, so mars colonization would only be a living hell on the colonists, no indigenous species are available to suffer. as such, Let Them Fly, i say

neckwattle posted:

holy fuck lmfao
Giant Desert Car Tent

i can't wait for him to disrupt Chapter 11

Chthonic_Goat_666 posted:

Parenti posted:

i actually like the western business press, they talk about class a lot more than the rest of the bourgeois press. obviously in a confrontational role but at least it's acknowledged. they know they're in opposition to me and they admit it

"They hate us, we hate them", and there's an honesty to the business press in that. it can be refreshing in that way. yet there's a Capitalist Optimism which is entirely delusional and misleading. try to find a story that's skeptical about tesla in the mainstream business press before 2016 or so. maintaining these delusions is bad for investors too i think...

as you might expect, actually intelligent business research / reporting costs megabux and is not available / marketed to the lower classes, like investment research only provided to active institutional investors & funds etc etc

shriekingviolet posted:

to be fair, mars doesn't appear to have life (or at the minimum sapient life)

same

reminder:

[account deactivated]
musk is a creep but i feel like gatekeeping the gilded rube goldberg suicide device isn't a huge worry
The godlike entity that is Car has been shamefully defiled by the lowly human hand.
there's a charmingly gnostic ethos in all these musk bootlickers who bemoan that his Vision is too Pure for this corrupt material world, which may only be judged fairly based on its self-proclaimed abstract platonic perfection and not the shitty train wreck it actually is
although i haven't felt this good about the news in years, so, kudos, western business news
mars isnt as great as everyone says it is, musk can have it, hell, ill even throw in venus to sweeten the deal
alternate idea: rename earth to "mars", promblem solved
is there a way to send delusional rich fucks on a one-way trip outta here without costing billions of dollars
[account deactivated]
so explain this spaceship diagram to me. is this room here supposed to be a fuel tank or a passenger compartment

ialdabaoth posted:

is there a way to send delusional rich fucks on a one-way trip outta here without costing billions of dollars

dont troll

exciting news: elon's big tent is made by a calgary-based company

https://calgaryherald.com/news/local-news/fortney-calgary-company-quietly-helps-tesla-reach-its-target

this puts it within the purview of ALBERTA PODCAST so you'll be hearing me yelling about all the dumb shit i learned about itt real soon
venus will not be surrendered by communism. you fools. You idiot fucks,

gay_swimmer posted:

exciting news: elon's big tent is made by a calgary-based company

had to be either houston or calgary, aka Gay Houston

Huh, I guess Houston really is the Calgary to Austin's Edmonton. Funny how that works, up here in pseudotexas

ialdabaoth posted:

so explain this spaceship diagram to me. is this room here supposed to be a fuel tank or a passenger compartment

it's both, see the oars?

[account deactivated]
I don't have a joke for this but it's pretty funny that Tesla has not only sold things to people that no one knows how to build yet, they've also screwed up building things that everyone's known how to build for decades
https://globalnews.ca/news/4324254/thai-rescue-elon-musk-kid-submarine/

Elon Musk built a "kid sized submarine" for the Thai Cave Boys and Thailand rejected it, obviously.
Oh I get that baby sub tweet now.
*touches teh baby sub*