[account deactivated]

Ufuk_Surekli posted:

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

Ufuk_Surekli posted:

*clearing throat*

[account deactivated]

cars posted:

i've already gotten two separate "you were right" vindications from people who got extremely mad about me denouncing pussy riot back in the day. i'm too diplomatic to gloat in person, but here! ah,

ilmdge posted:

not in it, voted 1

reminded of this:

Following a lawsuit by the SWP, it was revealed that an organization with 2,500 members had been infiltrated by 1,600 informers—thus actually strengthening the group for a time, one could reasonably suppose.

back in the 60s-70s the first finnish maoist, actually MZTist, group Marxisti-leninistiset ryhmät (trans. Marxist-Leninist groups) was according to some legends half-staffed with different intelligence services from Finnish internal security, Finnish Communist Party, KGB and chinese intelligence. it was as tiny and harmless as a communist org can be but considering finlands precarious position towards soviet appeasment, maoist screeds about social-imperialism was seen as potentially aggravating foreign relations between Finland and SU so internal security, kgb and communist party saw it threatful enough to infiltrate and chinese wanted to make sure that what they are funding is actually doing its intended work of proliferating the CCP line.

ilmdge posted:

In NK there are zero Juche intelligence agents infiltrating capitalist meetings. The twist is that there are no capitalist party meetings because everyone knows that capitalism stinks!

[account deactivated]
belgian fascist youths make a promotion vid and they all pudgy white boies

belgend posted:

there's some real life Mcpoyles in that video.

[account deactivated]

belgend posted:

lets not jump to conclusions, im a leftist but im pudgy as hell

lol
Call me when they make Wolfenstein 3 and you're hunting the Forest Brothers
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

that gif is old as hell and i remember laughing til i cried the first time i saw it years ago and it got me the same way this time hahahha
it's his spectacular faceplant

He was just trying to hold on to the pallet of bad memes, yet his firm grip sealed his fate: to be thrown into the air and faceplant spectacularly

tpaine posted:

here's me coming to deliver a fresh new batch of memes to the rhizzone

they died

[account deactivated]

swampman posted:

they died

not from this i guess

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

there are no words
have some words

[account deactivated]
the Victims of Communism Memorial Foundation has uncovered that more donations are needed to construct Memorials to Victims of Communism