Cuntessa_Markievicz posted:

what the fuck is going to happen next

it's too much to hope for chemical castration i suppose

just leave me with sam and a hammer and sickle and i will castrate him

Edited by Cuntessa_Markievicz ()

toutvabien posted:

that Ronan Farrow thing is so long and serious, a welcome retreat from the New Yorker's usual smug pontification

This just in: The Queen found a Syrian Passport on the Rape Dilettante. We begin bombing ten hours ago.

Crow posted:

This just in: The Queen found a Syrian Passport on the Rape Dilettante. We begin bombing ten hours ago.

he should never have called himself Marxist, that's a huge mistake

animedad posted:

Crow posted:

he should never have called himself Marxist, that's a huge mistake

when being the wrong kind of edgy spectacularly backfires

Petrol posted:

i dont think we need to pat ourselves on the back for not being pieces of shit.

yet despite this extremely low bar, this remains the only good website online

experts now predict peak sam kriss will occur in 2018 when he joins milo on tour and shares with rapt audiences of right wing bourgeois chuds his story of having his life destroyed by the prudish, politically correct left
intersting alternate universe setting, but were on the british timeline atm where the privy council sentences him to recieve a knighthood and be put in charge of an orphanage
Searching 'sam kriss' on twitter shows an endless stream of opportunist liberals and right-wing lunatics using his misconduct to attack leftism and leftists he was vaguely associated with, sometimes punctuated by anti-jew conspiracy theory.
one right wing publication has bravely struck out on its own path, defending sam kriss from the baying feminist twitter sheeple

http://www.spiked-online.com/newsite/article/the-twittermob-just-went-from-irritating-to-dangerous-kriss-myers-weinstein/20444 posted:

In Britain a journalist can now have his career destroyed on the basis of one accusation. Just like in the GDR. Yes, just as the Stasi and its myriad snitches could dispatch from public life writers and reporters they didn’t like simply by accusing them of something, simply by pointing a bony finger at them and saying, ‘I saw that person do a bad thing’, so in Britain in 2017 journalists can be hounded out of their profession by allegation alone. By claims. By hearsay. By whispers, all amplified, of course, by the time-rich shit-stirrers of Twitter who love nothing more than naming, shaming, humiliating and destroying. Twenty-first-century intolerance, that queer lust of the cultural elite to cleanse public discussion of every voice and personality they dislike, has just gone from bad to deadly serious...

There are two extraordinary things about these cases. The first is the accusations themselves. All they really add up to is that these two men are tossers and losers who aren’t very good at dating. Mr Kriss is accused by an anonymous person of repeatedly kissing and fondling her when they were on a date. She didn’t like it, which means he should have stopped or she should have gone home earlier. That’s a bad night out with a weirdo who doesn’t know how to court, not sexual assault...

Let’s remember something very important. These men face mere accusation, not proof of wrongdoing. (The two muppets in question haven’t helped themselves one bit by issuing instant and craven apologies rather than saying, ‘I challenge the way my behaviour is being discussed’.) If accusation is enough to bring someone down, to destroy someone, then we are veering towards uncivilisation. A society in which pointed fingers and claims and retweeted rumours are enough to end a man is a society that is losing its attachment to reason and justice. ‘I believe the women’ is the rallying cry of all of these movements to crush people for alleged sexual stupidity, which is a transparent attempt to make mob-like behaviour seem pro-women and progressive. All I can say is thank god the Twittermob wasn’t around in the Old South: there would have been a hell of a lot more black men swinging from trees as tweeters said: ‘I believe the woman. He’s definitely a rapist. #metoo.’

haha wow

btw, this is the publication to whom the strayan attorney general chose to give an exclusive interview in defense of free speech, at a time when he was desperately trying to get racial hate speech laws repealed

COINTELBRO posted:

Searching 'sam kriss' on twitter shows an endless stream of opportunist liberals and right-wing lunatics using his misconduct to attack leftism and leftists he was vaguely associated with, sometimes punctuated by anti-jew conspiracy theory.

sam made these dudes insanely assmad which is why i was saddened to learn he grabbed a boob

[account deactivated]
Can anybody attempt to account/recount the Herodotus tale of Samuel Kriss? Would love a hot take that isn't facetious.

COINTELBRO posted:

looks like he finally had an impact on the world & moved the political needle. we should all be so lucky.

parabolart posted:

Can anybody attempt to account/recount the Herodotus tale of Samuel Kriss? Would love a hot take that isn't facetious.

i wouldn't

gay_swimmer posted:

experts now predict peak sam kriss will occur in 2018 when he joins milo on tour and shares with rapt audiences of right wing bourgeois chuds his story of having his life destroyed by the prudish, politically correct left

"Dangerous Faggot Tour" indeed!

He's definitely gotta go alt-right, right... it's the only career move left

Meursault posted:

He's definitely gotta go alt-right, right... it's the only career move left

He can't do that because he's a Maoist. Also he deactivated his twitter.

i think the career move is to just slowly become an academic or something. or hang out at home.
rich parents > real life consequences
45 years for a crack rock
I started reading tweets and stopped at the 'Daily Manosphere'

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

COINTELBRO posted:

sam made these dudes insanely assmad which is why i was saddened to learn he grabbed a boob

a loss for assmadness fans everywhere

leftist men are far more likely to commit sexual assault and harassment, as women are actually willing to go near them

corey posted:

nytimes chief editor: i enjoyedhis recent thinkpiece on microlending in se asia but it may be prudent to investgiate the backgorund of this... "horny man travis"

haha remember this thread??? remember when mewymew forgot her password,

Cuntessa_Markievicz posted:

ilmdge posted:
There was a lot reminiscent of Weinstein in this account actually. I mean listen to that one recording where Weinstein is trying to get the Italian model into his hotel room and so much synchs up with this story: trying to get her to drink, not taking no for an answer, making promises that if she just comes to his place they don't actually have to have sex, admission of groping her breasts. Yowza

tbh from my experience with men and generally just complaining to other women about men, this behaviour isnt that uncommon, but we're in a weird moment of time where finally mainstream society is standing up against lecherous creeps to women whether its in the film industry, in the music industry, or what has been revealed today about the USA olympic gymnastics team or narcissist egotists that peddle their bougie thoughts as something radical via vice/twitter whatever other publications etc. what happens next to males that view females as just mere vessels to masturbate with and not as equal human beings is the next big thing. the #wokeapocalypse is upon us. but what the fuck is actually going to fucking happen. what exactly now going to happen to ole kriss? is he just gonna now use a pseudonym for vice even though they claim they arent going to publish him anymore? like they do with vice usa and serial women abusers that write for them there....

Hopefully the end of liberal 3rd wave sex positive feminism that has made "kink" mainstream and helped create a generation of young women believe that violence is actually good while youre fucking a mediocre man who has no respect for you as a person or your body will fucking die "because otherwise you are kink shaming" motto is fucking up so many young women and that sexual abusers/harassers get the penance they truly fucking deserve and fucking hold them accountable by their friends/family/society.

Edited by Cuntessa_Markievicz (Oct. 18, 2017 17:58:36)

I really love this post. Thank you for this post. Ive been sharing it irl

parabolart posted:

I really love this post. Thank you for this post. Ive been sharing it irl

ahhh thanks let me know how it goes cause well i want the male ego to be destroyed

littlegreenpills posted:

leftist men are far more likely to commit sexual assault and harassment, as women are actually willing to go near them

this is whats so vile about compulsive heterosexuality its fucking epidemic and females are expected to be able to fucking trust leftist men but theyre just as likely to be fucking sexual abusers like every fucking other man!

"although you consider yourself a trustworthy person, women simply do not trust you as their opening position, and any maneuver to "win" their trust is basically manipulative." wish someone had told me that when I was 13-14, it would have made the next decade a lot easier on me and a little easier on some other people
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
So is Sam Kriss in a private psych hospital now or what?
hahahahha really
probably
i guess sexual assault is like terrorism. whenever a white guy does it, it's just "mental illness"
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]