[account deactivated]
thats the beauty of it
fake it till you make it imo
this blog is bad isnt it, im not imagining things https://10yardsoflenin.com/blog/

Of all the immense burdens we face in blazing this trail through a largely abandoned Marxist-Leninist terrain, perhaps the most daunting task for organizers aligned with this party-building tendency over the next few decades is the question of cadre formation, a pressing concern, addressed with a great deal of confusion since Lenin, that demands much more elaborate theoretical development.

translation: how the hell are we going to teach people about communism?, it will surely require hundreds of 15 thousand word blog posts to work this out

im going to stop being mean about maoists

Edited by tears ()

anyone put together a family tree yet?
https://redguardsla.org/2017/09/21/opportunism-vs-maoism/
It's Friday night and I'm already halfway through my 40 and I can't read through another long Maoist diatribe
When collectives in other cities do not seek to take the “advice” they are given, they are then lambasted on social media by name, in group chats, and so on as “idiots” or “about to collapse,” and individual members sometimes receive the epithets of “little shits,”
where do people like this learn to write english. what the fuck is going on
The Aristocrats but in the form of a 20k word Maoist diatribe

Eclecticism: The sour soup of revisionism trying to hide its own taste

The author is particularly eclectic when he makes a post denouncing Third-Worldism by reiterating the work of Rashid and then in the very next post goes on to parrot the liberal and Third-Worldist idea that we have the white working class (not US imperialism in crisis) to blame for Donald Trump:

“The white working class flew the coop and gave us Trump, delivering Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin into his hands. Not the petit bourgeoisie, the ever so vaunted white working class. People that used to work in steel mills and auto plants.”

A materialist understanding would necessitate some investigation into the registered voters in the 2016 elections. About half the country did not register, and only 53% of those registered actually voted. The lowest voter registration as usual is found among the working class, which is still majority-white in the US. Despite this small number of working-class voters, he has come to the conclusion that Trump’s presidency is the product of the white working class.

The slogan of my new anti-literacy communist collective will be "the more u write, the more u wrong"
[account deactivated]
'third worldist' increasingly just means 'non racist' i guess. like anytime someone acts like nkumrah, rodney, cabral, etc produced theory relevant to the Core its instantly reframed by opponents as 'slavish worship of third world nationalists' or whatever.

also the white working class issue and imperialism in crisis are the same issue. the white working class is very slowly being dispensed with as a favored nation by imperialism and its definitely provoking a crisis whose direct result is trump. really poor white workers might not support trump specifically but i think white supremacist ideas are a lot more prevalent than explicit support for trumps specific formulation of those ideas. such lazy stupid shit.
red guards LA do have one thing going for them - putting the number of words in each "document" at the top lets me know exactly how many words I will not be reading on any particular occasion
i support their work. i should make that clear. but part of the work is summation and communication. idk
i think my honest advice to the maoist groups writing these things would be regardless of how good their aims are i would never consider joining their little club because their blogs make them seem like insufferable assholes who i would not want to be around
[account deactivated]
why cant people try being nice?
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

stegosaurus posted:

'third worldist' increasingly just means 'non racist' i guess.

maoist rebel news

Horselord posted:

stegosaurus posted:

'third worldist' increasingly just means 'non racist' i guess.

maoist rebel news

that means 'im not racist but'

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
People didn't explain things before because you were posting vague cryptic attacks nobody understood toward a book you had only read the Amazon product summary of. Hope this helps to improve your posting in the future.
individual members sometimes receive the epithets of “little shits,”
*receives epithet w bowed head* good, thank you. an honor
im starting Maoist Translation Services LLc. to provide translations of english-language maoist communications, in english, for public consumption.
if you could make a family tree that'd help a lot imo

stegosaurus posted:

im starting Maoist Translation Services LLc. to provide translations of english-language maoist communications, in english, for public consumption.

Thank you and namaste.

https://gdoc.pub/doc/e/2PACX-1vSMM73QApbQOw1awOAQhg3NaS8H75Pjtd3DdLK600Z-JRIydFqurBdZDMqqZfLEOPkVNevn8zTCAR8n

The latest drama, this time I'm on the side of the PSL though because the Red Guards seem genuinely crazy and probably infiltrated.

Edited by Flying_horse_in_saudi_arabia ()

they dont seem crazy or infiltrated really. unless the apl branch in the city is also in on it
anyway the latest summation i came across is this canadian groups, which i enjoyed https://revintcan.files.wordpress.com/2017/09/uprising-8-rectify-and-reboot1.pdf