gay_swimmer posted:

a few years ago i was posting on /r/fatpeoplehate a lot (it wasn't banned yet at that time) and generally spending a lot of time in the basement, crying etc. turned out i was having an extreme depressive episode!!

were you fat

not trying to be mean here. i definitely agree that a lot of, probably the majority of, fat hate on the internet is the selfloathing of alsofats
wrap it up obesailures

http://www.bbc.com/news/health-39936138
bbc: bear shits in woods
back on thread topic

http://www.scoutmag.ph/opinion/non-filipinos-need-chill-bit-alex-tizons-essay/
Slate Star Codex

POLYAMORY IS NOT POLYGYNY
goatstein clearly never played american football where they make fun of but also revere their fats

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

Slate Star Codex

POLYAMORY IS NOT POLYGYNY

hey goatman did you know that the guy who comments extensively on pretty much every slate star post under the name of "DavidFriedman" is literally Milton Friedman's son

what a ridiculous time to be alive. dytd.

Belphegor posted:

what a ridiculous time to be alive. dytd.

there's a forum for that

better call saul is so badly written lol
i can't recall any specific point but there are multiple times watching the show where my mind flashes to an image of black courier new dialogue on a white background, and also i am gay. he can't keep getting away with it
does the poorly written plot of a tv show called "better caul saul" really constitute proof that "mysantropy is the truth and the light?"
http://www.mlive.com/news/bay-city/index.ssf/2017/05/deputy_who_fired_gun_in_school_2.html?platform=hootsuite

Brown gave a brief statement, pausing several times as he was apparently choked up. He said the school and police communities have been like family to him.

"I just want to say that I let them down and I'm really sorry and I am willing to fulfill the orders of the court and I appreciate you allowing me to talk," Brown told the judge.

After Gill issued his sentence, Tomasi asked if the judge would hold it in abeyance as Brown is working as a driver's education instructor in hopes of earning an income to pay the restitution he'll owe Amthor. Gill declined and ordered Brown taken into custody immediately.

By pleading no contest in April, Brown did not verbally admit to having committed any crimes by pleading no contest. Gill had to rely on police reports to enter convictions on the record.

Those reports state Brown at about 12:30 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 11, was in the school's robotics classroom with a teacher. They used a force machine to test the trigger pull on Brown's personal Springfield EMP 9mm handgun.

After the pair left the room, Brown returned alone and used the machine to test the trigger pull on his .380-caliber Sig Sauer, another personal handgun that he brought into the school that day. The gun was not empty of bullets and the experiment caused the gun to fire a round through two pieces of drywall. The projectile entered a classroom containing about 30 students, traveled toward the ceiling, scraped a tile, proceeded to hit a cement wall, ricocheted off it, careened across the room, and struck Amthor in the neck.

Amthor was sitting at her desk when struck by the bullet. She was uninjured apart from a small scratch, police reports state.

Though Brown was engaged in conversations with school staff on the projectile's origin, he did not admit to having fired a gun, reports indicate. As a result, the school was placed in secure mode while administrators attempted to discern what had happened.

School staff gave Brown the bullet to hold, but he then tossed it in a grassy area covered by leaves, according to police reports. A K-9 Unit recovered the bullet and Brown confessed that he attempted to destroy the evidence, according to police reports.

Arndt spoke with Brown, who was "extremely emotional and explained that he had been in contact with his union representative who had advised him not to provide a statement. He did say, 'It was a total accident.'"

Following a Michigan State Police investigation, the report was filed with the Bay County Prosecutor's Office. To avoid any conflict or appearance of impropriety, staff in Bay County requested a special prosecutor. State Attorney General Bill Schuette on Nov. 29 signed an order granting the request, appointing the Tuscola County Prosecutor's Office to the task of determining whether charges are warranted.

Brown was charged on Dec. 29.

As a deputy led Brown from the courtroom, Judge Gill offered him more encouragement.

"Good luck to you, sir," he said. "I take no pleasure in this."

[account deactivated]
So my home townn and the high school i went to is now famous for its crowds of racist hicks intimidating children http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2017/05/23/lindsay-thurber-comprehensive-high-school-red-deer_n_16772754.html

oh and look! my auntie is one of them! you're so brave to stand up for what you believe and not let basic human decency get in the way

i'll be in DYTD
lindsay thurber
we all just called it comp.
https://www.reddit.com/r/legaladvice/comments/6ow9sj/wa_am_i_tripping_or_was_i_really_kidnapped_by_a/

Commenters: Heck, sounds like you broke the rules,
r/ legal advice is fun to trawl for insane thread titles but every thread is completely identical

OP: Hey my job/landlord/the hospital completely fucked me over is that illegal

Commenters: No.

and they're usually right so it's depressing.
I like to read the ones that are like built a fence and now my neighbor of 10 years is saying hes going to kill my dog
Also the people wondering if they have any legal options to get some money back on their house, now that it floods every other year and nobody is willing to insure them.. I usually turn it off when I get to a "call CPS, marijuana can kill a kid" thread
Also a big fan of the newly ex wives asking how they can brutally destroy their husbands, as well as the mid-term ex wives asking if CPS will take their kids if they ever drink wine like their ex-husband says.

Keven posted:

I like to read the ones that are like built a fence and now my neighbor of 10 years is saying hes going to kill my dog

my neighbors got into a fistfight over this recently lol.

one day the relationships reddit will be invoked to justify liberal warmongering the way we now invoke the holocaust. Never Again
My (33F) self-absorbed sister (22F) is holding an "auction" for all her potential bridesmaids to compete in for a place in her wedding (self.relationships)

Anyway she still hasn't chosen her bridesmaids. Instead, she has sent out dozens of
 invitations, to various girls. It's an invite to attend and participate in a "bidding auction" on the six spots in her bridal party. Whichever six of all these chicks bid the most will be the bridesmaids. There's also an auction for being her maid of honor, I can only imagine how that one will go down. My sister and her fiancé are using the money to fund the wedding and honeymoon.
When my cousin was getting married his fiancée did something similar, then after the wedding she used the money to skip town leaving everyone (incl new husband) in the dust. He was pretty depressed about that for a while!

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

one day the relationships reddit will be invoked to justify liberal warmongering the way we now invoke the holocaust. Never Again

Now the issue is that this weekend she went away without either of us and met another guy. She didn't do anything with him, which is part of our agreement and with her primary, that I am the only sexual partner. She revealed to him and then me (separately) that she is having second thoughts on her primary. If she were to break up with her primary, then she would need someone else to live with. Enter guy she only just met. She revealed to me that she is considering this guy to be her new primary. I also help pay her rent every month, so I do feel a bit cheated on if she decides she needs another guy to help provide for her. She also has a medical condition where she can't legally live alone.

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
click thru and check out the thousands of amerikans screaming at mcdonalds because they failed to properly distribute nine-gram packets of cartoon-themed flavored corn syrup

Edited by swampman ()

i saw a pic of a guy who was making counterfeit rick and morty sauce packets for sale on ebay. i am so mad i didnt think of it first
there's a recognizable category of article i like which goes something like "the establishment is wrong! they're idiots! they were wrong on iraq, libya, the ussr, financial modeling, p-values, homeopathic medicine, weight loss, gym machines,"

Edited by le_nelson_mandela_face ()

Online IQ test is ruining my polyamorous relationship

A little background: I am a Dom in a polyamorous relationship with two lovely young submissive women, whom we'll call "Sarah" and "Jane" . Jane and I have been living together for three years, and Sarah moved in with us in January of this year. Everything has been going quite well, but an issue has just arisen in our relationship that is making me very concerned.

Whilst perusing the web on Tuesday night, I discovered an online IQ test. I am aware that most online IQ tests are inaccurate, but, having studied psychology, I knew that this test used the exact same types of questions as a professional IQ test. I decided to play a little game with my subs. They are very into psychological domination and humiliation, and I thought it would be erotic to dominate them intellectually by outscoring them on the IQ test. While they are bright girls, I had no doubt that my IQ would be higher than theirs. I had them take the test, and Sarah scored 128; Jane, 134. I took the test after them. However, to my chagrin, I scored 112.

This was, understandably, humiliating. Sarah and Jane didn't say anything. We continued on as usual afterwards, but these results aroused many doubts in the back of my mind. As a Dom, I demand total submission from my girls, and it is my responsibility to control them; I cannot do this if they are able to outsmart me. I am sure Sarah and Jane know this too. Although they have not disobeyed or disrespected me outright, I am picking up on small aspects of their behaviour that show a loss of respect for me. I am afraid that this could kill their attraction to me.

I am asking for advice from /r/relationships because BDSMcommunity has been disrespectful to me in the past; input from both BDSM and vanilla perspectives is welcome. I would like to know a way to mend the damage this has caused to our relationship.

tl;dr: IQ test showed that my IQ is lower than my subs', compromising my position as a Dom.