hello to roseweird, from me, as well.
what kind of engineering are you doign rose w?
[account deactivated]
that sounds like some good shit imo
[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

im going to build a robot and program it to love me

roseweird posted:

im going to build a robot and program it to love me

is...is this...possible?

come to the THIRD INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS ON LOVE AND SEX WITH ROBOTS in december and lets find out

xipe posted:

come to the THIRD INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS ON LOVE AND SEX WITH ROBOTS in december and lets find out

im not attending your conference on sex robots, sorry

i'm moving to china next month. cheers all

tears posted:

him (wearing cat meme tshirt and tiny bucket hat): well, during my celtic studies degree
me (unable to cope with the absurdity of life): i will post about you on the internet later

can you find out for me where to get the cat meme tshirt thanks

xipe posted:

i'm pretty sure this is hosted at university of london goldsmiths, because i've been thinking of going there for some things, it seems as leftist as you can get around here, but then i saw that on the event calendar and went "well... i'm... probably ok not having university in my life"

what i'm actually doing is working weekends and insane hours trying to make a shitty thing for angry people and i feel like i am going to snap soon so that's cool. everything is cool. i love job, everyone. get job

drwhat posted:

xipe posted:

i'm pretty sure this is hosted at university of london goldsmiths, because i've been thinking of going there for some things, it seems as leftist as you can get around here, but then i saw that on the event calendar and went "well... i'm... probably ok not having university in my life"

what i'm actually doing is working weekends and insane hours trying to make a shitty thing for angry people and i feel like i am going to snap soon so that's cool. everything is cool. i love job, everyone. get job

hey not all of the posters here are angry

belgend posted:

hey not all of the posters here are angry

mods?

Teledildonics

belgend posted:

hey

hey

Guyovich posted:

water you doin there also you're gonna post right... yoiu gotta post about china if you're goin there

chickeon posted:

Guyovich posted:

water you doin there also you're gonna post right... yoiu gotta post about china if you're goin there

haha! no info for you!

Edited by Guyovich ()

parabolart posted:

Teledildonics

you're right that would be a better job

im sorry i was never able to help with the website mr. cat, every time i took a look at CSS or HTML my body broke out in hives and i slammed the screen shut and paced around the block for an hour wheezing
I lost my job today and my lease ends this month. Awesome.

parabolart posted:

im sorry i was never able to help with the website mr. cat, every time i took a look at CSS or HTML my body broke out in hives and i slammed the screen shut and paced around the block for an hour wheezing

wait are you supposed to stop when that happens

Guyovich posted:

chickeon posted:

Guyovich posted:

haha! no info for you!

hell yes red salute

Edited by drwhat ()

drwhat posted:

tears posted:

him (wearing cat meme tshirt and tiny bucket hat): well, during my celtic studies degree
me (unable to cope with the absurdity of life): i will post about you on the internet later

can you find out for me where to get the cat meme tshirt thanks

just saw this, sorry, i can not

please dont bully me drcat
I want a t-shirt with one of get fiscals memes on it
i still am waiting for the yellow tshirt in this pic ArisVelouchiotis made

the state apparatus of capital wants to know how much i've earned so they got me a guide to the tax form and a manual to the guide to the tax form
thats considerate of them, mine sent me a court summons...by mistake
[account deactivated]
Saw a little girl at the dc zoo today wearing a red cape with a gold hammer and sickle on it. <3
what big people's power you have there, comrade riding hood

all the better to seize the means of production with, granma
[account deactivated]
someone stole my motorcycle . And my insurance won't do anything for 30 days because I guess people don't rely on motorcycles as a means of transportation....
[account deactivated]
hi
me and belfrydoor held a funeral for you
I cant eat food