Is Justin Trudeau The Son Of Fidel Castro?

Yeah.
love MagaFeed.com, keep feeding me more Magats of wisdom.
http://magafeed.com/justin-trudeau-booed-at-grey-cup/

Haha they are going to be like this for the next eight years aren't they?

What is it about an amazingly handsome and compassionate Canadian bred from superior communist seed that upsets Drumphags so much lamo
The Grey Cup is in Canada. It's the most important sport event of the year here and everyone gathers around the TV to watch it, decked out in their favourite CFL merchandise and cheering for their favourite players.
I always listen to CBC radio in the car and today they were asking Vancouverities if they knew what the CFL stood for and the responses were "I'm a fan of soccer" and "kicking an egg shaped piece of leather around is so primitive" Now I know why they aired that and not the story about him being booed
[account deactivated]

swirlsofhistory posted:

What is it about an amazingly handsome and compassionate Canadian bred from superior communist seed that upsets Drumphags so much lamo

your posting fucking stinks.

Petrol posted:

your posting fucking stinks.

Look forward to saying this every time you change a nappy

[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

what is a drumphag

single malt peated Islay

COLOUR : Full sparkling gold

NOSE: Huge smoke, seaweedy, "medicinal", with a hint of sweetness

BODY: Full bodied

PALATE: Suprising sweetness with hints of salt and layers of peatiness

FINISH: Lingering

peaty scotches are the best imho

getfiscal posted:

The Grey Cup is in Canada. It's the most important sport event of the year here and everyone gathers around the TV to watch it, decked out in their favourite CFL merchandise and cheering for their favourite players.

no lie in like fourteen years of living in canada i've never met an irl cfl fan or even heard someone talk about it outside of tv and the radio

[account deactivated]
peat is better than smoke. i want to suck bigfoots dick while i drink my scotch
[account deactivated]

gyrofry posted:

roseweird posted:

what is a drumphag

single malt peated Islay

COLOUR : Full sparkling gold

NOSE: Huge smoke, seaweedy, "medicinal", with a hint of sweetness

BODY: Full bodied

PALATE: Suprising sweetness with hints of salt and layers of peatiness

FINISH: Lingering

lmfao

Bablu posted:

getfiscal posted:

no lie in like fourteen years of living in canada i've never met an irl cfl fan or even heard someone talk about it outside of tv and the radio

i don't think it has much pull in the downtowns of the big cities but if you get out of there people are into it. i went to a ton of eskimos games as a kid. tickets were like $7

Was Pierre Trudeau the last man to pull off wearing a nice flower in his lapel? That's gotta be a retro fad soon.

Soviet_Salami posted:

Was Pierre Trudeau the last man to pull off wearing a nice flower in his lapel? That's gotta be a retro fad soon.

he was cool, though, the people who do it now would be like giant beardos from brooklyn who are brewing kombucha in their jock straps or whatever the kids do now. burn the cities to the ground.

no flowers in the lapel but smeone woman on my facebook feed posted a link to Hot Older Men and another woman replied YASS

[account deactivated]
did u sex him
rude, the bike was me and he was my lover
[account deactivated]

blinkandwheeze posted:

at least Castro and Chavez can return to having late night chats about literature again...

Chavez is gonna keep doing his thing where he goes on TV and raves about shit for hours, that's probably the only chanel in the wikked sick underworld along with Black Sabbath etc.

roseweird posted:

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

did u sex him

no.....

shoulda (;

agreedo.

roseweird posted:

in the parking lot at my job there's a giant yamaha cruiser with a huge fur sprawled over the seat, huge bull horns attached to the front, and a cherokee nation license plate. sometimes i see the guy who rides it and he's like 7 feet tall and wears nice brown suits. i tried telling him once i thought his bike was cool and he grunted and rode off.

That guy sounds cool, even if I have mixed feelings about the rudeness.

Quote is from an interview with Aleida Guevara.

getfiscal posted:

roseweird posted:

in the parking lot at my job there's a giant yamaha cruiser with a huge fur sprawled over the seat, huge bull horns attached to the front, and a cherokee nation license plate. sometimes i see the guy who rides it and he's like 7 feet tall and wears nice brown suits. i tried telling him once i thought his bike was cool and he grunted and rode off.

That guy sounds cool, even if I have mixed feelings about the rudeness.

on the whole people who treat you badly are cool, as evidenced by the bike

no its cool to be polite and kind.