[account deactivated]

chickeon posted:

tpaine posted:

doesn't the media spinning this as the fault of the anti-fascists kind of indicate that revolutionary violence is a dead idea

if it indicates anything it's that the media hasn't changed in 100+ years

black cock

derik punneo, suspected member of the golden state skinheads, is on video stabbing antifa in sacramento and was photographed many time wielding a knife. spread his face around and give the union a call if youve got a second

Edited by Urbandale ()

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

sweptinblack posted:

because it was the plan from the beginning. they went unarmed, to expose violent antifa for what they are. when the marxists backed them up to the fence, they weren't screaming white power. they were screaming free speech. thats what this is about. leftist terror organizations destroying our founding principles.

That's from the youtube comments. Interesting nazi pr strategy.

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
So, whats the deal with BAMN?

Going down the rabbit hole of the doxxing in the youtube link I'm reading allegations from ex-members (some being minors) saying they were manipulated and had their movement restricted by the org in cult-like fashion.

e: Like this -> http://archive.is/Qt1gb

Edited by Gssh ()

I've reached out to BAMN to offer support and have not received a response. If I can get to any sort of meeting I'll post about it. I don't think they're so active on my coast though.
lmao of course hes in the building trades
stego what is the tier list of skilled trades with unions?

stegosaurus posted:

lmao of course hes in the building trades

*scoffs* seriously, what a surprise right?

i am in the building trades and see and hear nazi shit all the time thats why i wasnt surprised
[account deactivated]

stegosaurus posted:

i am in the building trades and see and hear nazi shit all the time thats why i wasnt surprised

ganbatte

stegosaurus posted:

see and hear nazi shit all the time thats why i wasnt surprised

I also live in the United States

tpaine posted:

just because you have a new "build" of corn doesn't mean you're in the trades, steg.

i wish I had a new build of corn

I guess I don't understand this beef
[account deactivated]
no beef i was jsut saying if you see nazi shit all the time from white workers in your trade that's probably an indicator that you live in the united states, not that the trade is big time nazis
Service electricians and autonomous workers in general are petty bourgeois creeps
[account deactivated]
"petite boyardee" is something no one has ever accused Tom of being
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
imo napoleon just represented the frank's natural desire to be ruled over by a despot. that's why they went over to the nazis so fast in ww2.
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

i just wanted to post kitty

You have an entire forum of your own specifically for that and news

yeah tpaine you're really pushing it
that is a very sexy cat in a VERY sexy slutty mexican stereotype halloween costume tho so i'll let it slide.
[account deactivated]
its very easy to make a post. without any evidence it looks like libel
[account deactivated]
i, for one, would be shocked, shocked, to find a left group complicit in sexual abuse

tpaine posted:

did it have pictures of their garden in it

i would be fairly surprised to find a strongly women-led organization had a problem with defending men from sexual assault claims tbh