le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

I told my son about taco in a bag and he immediately shit himself. Coincidence?

DNA controls more of our actions than we know

The dialectical truth of lysenkoian epigenetics is once again demonstrated
daughters reaction to taco in a bag: why dont you just eat the taco regular daddy. me: i don't know sweetheart. i just dont know
[account deactivated]
Walking taco??? Eeeeeyyyyy I'm a taco heeeaaah!! I've done it again!

littlegreenpills posted:

theres a new dumb seafood restaurant in toronto where you eat your shrimp or crab or whatever out of a plastic bag. its pretty nice food, they baste it in a nice spicy sticky Cajun sauce, but they bring it to you in a clear polythene bag and you have to put it on the table and eat it out of the bag with your hands, for which purpose they provide polythene gloves. you have a huge resto-branded plastic bib to tie around yourself (mine had the body of a french maid with a big pair of boobs on it). and the waiters come along and because the tablecloths are also disposable polythene theres no dishes to carry or wash they just wrap the whole thing up like a big garbage bag. one bad point is they didn't bring any nutcrackers to enable my wife to efficiently open her $40 king crab leg so she had to use the claw as a claw to scrape out the meat and it was very primeval and paleo and made me feel sinful lust for my crabby saucy wife. another bad point, is that you pay $20-$30 a head to eat out of a plastic bag. it is very efficient and labor saving and ostensibly communist but so is doing a shit in the shower and mushing it thru the drain. i dont think the place will catch on

are you sure they arent just feeding you garbage from another restaurant

soup in a tire
[account deactivated]
chefs are good trolls nowadays, fine dining is eating disgusting organs and shit
Ruminants are actually quite vital to communities. Unless you are advocating a vegetarian/vegan society, but I feel a full switch to this would require drastic changes in modern infrastructure.
Donald Trump had taco in a bowl.

dipshit420 posted:

Ruminants are actually quite vital to communities. Unless you are advocating a vegetarian/vegan society, but I feel a full switch to this would require drastic changes in modern infrastructure.

im not nor will I ever "advocate" for anything

[account deactivated]
speaking of walking: oatmeal in an shoe
[account deactivated]
taco, in: a bag.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

i'm filled with ground beef, shredded lettuce and a cheese mixture and surrounded by a hard tortilla shell. can you put in me a bag goat

heroes in tortilla shells
taco power

Go to burger king and get a to go order of burger and fries. Remove wrappers and boxes. Add contents of 14 ketchup packets and mix. Consume with spork before bag suffers structural failure

drwhat posted:

tpaine posted:

i'm filled with ground beef, shredded lettuce and a cheese mixture and surrounded by a hard tortilla shell. can you put in me a bag goat

heroes in tortilla shells
taco power

Neurotic hatred of the political class is the country’s last universally acceptable form of bigotry.

Mustang?
tell the guy at subway to not wrap your sandwich with paper and just put it in the bag. he'll look at you knowingly. the wisdom of inscrutable india
double bag my tacos, i said to the taco man, who proceeded to put my tacos in a bag into a larger, equally edible bag
i don't think bill kristol has ever said "le" goat.
as it is called in its native Central America, "taco en un bolso."

All that taco in a bag is is https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frito_pie served in the fritos bag. Not really that crazy if you've ever left your privileged New England enclave Mr Fancy Pants

Also you like Sam Adams so all your opinions on food and beverage are clearly worthless.

And it's 'taco en bolsa' you Kkkracker
taco is masculine.
Bolsa is a noun you don't change the gender of nouns to match a preceding noun you IDIOT
*looks up from dumpster, lips caked with ooze, banana peel dangling from beard* well ACTSHUALLY *maggot spray* if you left your privileged grocery store,

EmanuelaBrolandi posted:

Bolsa is a noun you don't change the gender of nouns to match a preceding noun you IDIOT

dont argue with the originators of taco in a bag please.

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Le.
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

do you know why they call it the corndog royale

because when you're done eating it, the aristocrats

thanks, i'll be here all week
[account deactivated]