conec posted:

swampman posted:

if anyone independly produces audio for broadcast, they have option:
1. post it in the thread in the open for workshopping 2. send it to me for possible inclusion in episode of tHE r H i z z o n E podkast 3. make your own epi
good luck.

i might xcook a lil aargh uo qwgwb u gCW RUNW

snipe

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

conec posted:

the only way for me to simulate a revolution at this point is to hack this forum and make myself the admin

ask drwhat for the github login

tpaine posted:

how is everypony doing this evening. i'm good because i felt a hankerin' for some steel reserve and bought myself some. it tastes bad but it makes you feel good. just like life, if you think about it. a cruel mistress but a loving one.

im feelin alright. drinking blended scotch because it's good and single malt snobs are lame

[account deactivated]
scotch
[account deactivated]
it comes with a cigarette butt floating in it like a mezcal worm
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

swampman posted:

it comes with a cigarette butt floating in it like a mezcal worm

don't call me worm, dude

Don't call me "worm, dude." Funny how every time I butt dial, my phone's facial recognition software rings you up

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

how is everypony doing this evening. i'm good because i felt a hankerin' for some steel reserve and bought myself some. it tastes bad but it makes you feel good. just like life, if you think about it. a cruel mistress but a loving one.

i'm drinking gin & tonics with kafir limes. quartered kafir limes are adorably cute. i've been working on a batch of jambalaya for 2 hours now, and just found out that i'm going to have 3 unexpected guests tonight, so I'm scrambling to increase the batch size at the last minute. the gin is helping.

[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

i like how you needed us to know the limes were kafir. couldn't just say lime. that wouldn't be hip enough

they're tiny. it made an impression on me. i shared my deepest, most heartfelt emotion and you threw it in my face. you monster.

[account deactivated]

conec posted:

this guy in my neighborhood said to me "i`m surprised to see you standing still, little girl"

kill all pigs

[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

im sober and everyone in my life currently loathes me. what should i get at the store, scotch sounds pretty good

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
ok i'll get those
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i heard jager is good for you too. but probably in like microscopic doses.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]