[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
When I was in Prague I got a T-shirt with Kafka's face on it from the Kafka museum and I was wearing it to pick my car up from the garage and the mechanic was like oh is that Houdini? And I said no it's Franz Kafka and he was like, oh Kafka is great. Do you know camus? Except he pronounced it kaymiss. And then he proceeded to tell me his grandpa used to hang out with kaymiss in Algeria back in the day.

conec posted:

korean-american? what difference would that make?

or did goatstein marry a woman off the boat from korea? give me the details i need to make sense of this marriage

It's best to start with the steampunk wedding photos.

conec posted:

korean-american? what difference would that make?

or did goatstein marry a woman off the boat from korea? give me the details i need to make sense of this marriage

my wife was born in the united states. her parents are super korean though. she doesn't know a lot about camus because she's a dork who spent her college career learning about cell biology instead of reading a french colonist explain why you don't necessarily have to kill yourself
[account deactivated]

conec posted:

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

my wife was born in the united states. her parents are super korean though. she doesn't know a lot about camus because she's a dork who spent her college career learning about cell biology instead of reading a french colonist explain why you don't necessarily have to kill yourself

i read camus when i was 13.

so last year then

[account deactivated]

conec posted:

yet i immediately changed my screen name to "meursault" to appear cultured + cool online.

I lolled

amazing, rhizzone/SA poster meursault was conec all along
the name animedad is a namechange from fyad, it takes the pressure off of creating a clever name from a clever source. my team fortress name was $$Hitmanforhire$$ so clearly I'm not smart
change everybody's name to daddyholes
-

Edited by Chthonic_Goat_666 ()

[account deactivated]
i like the quote in your sig conec.... i need to brush up on my lenin
[account deactivated]

someone buy this persyn an account. but don't ask what her username should be. that would be Demanding Information From A Woman
Fat ally twitter
FashAlly would be a good username