this is why i'm drinking tonight
[account deactivated]
lol, i posted this, in the wrong thread, from being drunk

tpaine posted:

deadken posted:

this is why i'm drinking tonight

because life is a big emptiness? i guess that's legit.

its a film about a dog thats also a troop tpaine. i found it like 1000x more vile than any good ol fashioned meaningless void so i guess itd kill you or w/e

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
all this shit about voids and emptiness and meaninglessness... that's all fine, really, it doesn't depress me, life is stupid, whatever. but when you find someone who actually thinks the world is good and meaningful, who thinks the ussr under stalin was a workers paradise or that hero troop dogs can run through softly dappled woods and save kids from vague baddies... its utterly nauseating, an act of monstrous violence, i want to push their faces into a pile of their own turds and tell IS THIS GOOD? IS THIS MEANINGFUL? HUH? until they beg for the void. anyway that's my review of the trailer for 'max' the heartwarming family movie coming out this year
it was (mostly) trolling + i cba anymore
i dont feel bad because who cares? its just words on the internet. but i dont feel good either because lol i post on the internet
[account deactivated]
im gay and i want too fuck
[account deactivated]
tpaine have you ever confessed ur feelings to a girl while drunk
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i dunno the thread title doesn't specify. any feeling i guess
[account deactivated]
the nose of a dog; the heart of a marine

deadken posted:

war bud

wasted posted:

the nose of a dog; the heart of a marine

my dog's got no nose. "how does he smell" terrible
my marine's got no heart. "how does he kill" for pleasure, sometimes taking human fingers as trophies

deadken posted:

help i can't stop

woof
courtesy of related videos and steel reserve

it's not like this tour-de-force represents anything particularly remarkable within the context of capitalism, but you spend ten years drinking yourself to death in possibly a cultural cocoon and momentarily come up for air and this is what you find jesus christ

Edited by postposting ()

deadken posted:

I hope a pregnant Taliban teen in a burka, on Norwegian welfare, shoots the dog to death at the end, and uses her Obamaphone to tell her ISIS commanders: "The deed is done. Anti-racist is code for anti-white."

deadken posted:

all this shit about voids and emptiness and meaninglessness... that's all fine, really, it doesn't depress me, life is stupid, whatever. but when you find someone who actually thinks the world is good and meaningful, who thinks the ussr under stalin was a workers paradise or that hero troop dogs can run through softly dappled woods and save kids from vague baddies... its utterly nauseating, an act of monstrous violence, i want to push their faces into a pile of their own turds and tell IS THIS GOOD? IS THIS MEANINGFUL? HUH? until they beg for the void. anyway that's my review of the trailer for 'max' the heartwarming family movie coming out this year

hahahaha wow you really did regress into a petulant petite bourgeois anticom huh

Drink faster
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
someone get that dog a promotion!

Crow posted:

hahahaha wow you really did regress into a petulant petite bourgeois anticom huh

"regress"

we live in an era of brand advocates. really the only solution is to drink more.

discipline posted:

no films like apocolypse now, full metal jacket etc. no our generation will turn out steaming piles of poorly-written over the top propaganda

all the good war movies are made as anti war films

all the bad ones have pentagon funding and line vetos

as i'm sure you already know. ftge.

deadken posted:

Crow posted:

"regress"

how many contracts will it take for you to just straight up drop the 'Marxist' moniker and go straight to 'GuardianTimes PoliGuru'. cybertwenty, digislick?

marxists have never written for the bourgeois media, especially not karl marx, whose columns in the new york tribune advocating the cause of the imperial united states government were a, uh, historical mirage, or several dogs in a coat
i've been dosing heavily on weed tincture and i've actually cut my drinking down a lot. i've only had like 2-3 beers the past few days. getting good sleep and i've also not smoked and weed so there's the added benefit to my lungs - since i quit smoking cigarettes about a year ago i figure i might as well try to cut out all smoking. anyways i feel great and I'm awake at 7 am and not hungover. gonna dose up some more tincture and get some coffee then watch me some Lupin III before work. also the weather is great still in the 40-60 range and I get to work outside all day. life rules.
Be careful when you stop drinking. You might find that when you try to sleep at night sober you can barely close your eyes without screaming.