i only date people born within five minutes of me, sometimes six or seven if they're really hot.

conec posted:

Crow posted:

aerdil posted:

walkinginonit posted:

I'm 23 and dating a 30 year old coworker

lol thats not gonna end well, goondolences when the inevitable occurs

he'll be 24 dating a 31 year old coworker?

you deserve to be beaten to a bloody pulp, you despicable piece of garbage. i hope that one day you end your life in a bloody, humiliating, blaze of horror.

pig.
ugly. little. pig.

good-night.

conec posted:

I am actually on track to being a world leader. Something like the Pope, cept secular.

https://twitter.com/c0nec

Please follow my successful mother fuggin ass on the Twitter.
Because: MY pamphlet which includes my program and plan for the World future is soon to be release.

Also BECAUSE: My EP drop soon.

Please I will not post among the dregs of the Leftist Youth, here on the RhizZone.

communist greetings,
Comrade "Nini" Albert.

PS: Don`t believe me? Just watch. (╬⓪益⓪)

If you want to join the Conec`s forum?
http://coneczone.freeforums.org/index.php

^

Bye

my gf just turned 30 and im 24. am i hitler
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

Urbandale posted:

my gf just turned 30 and im 24. am i hitler

i guess it's not weird now. it was sort of weird that you started dating when she was 20 and you were 14. but running a youth jail must be boring so nobody blames her.

meow are you gentlemen
How are you only 24 if you're on this web site which is rooted in a forum that closed in like 2008. We're all 36 because nobody younger would think a message board is good. Except for me, I'm a youthful man in his early 20s.
The greying of the first web generation. Old men explaining to their grandchildren that it twasnt the cancer but mr t who took their balls.
Even Sam Kenny Powers Crisp is 30 now. If he says otherwise that's fine because we all have our vanity.
[account deactivated]
ive been dead a while. dont you guys even read my posts?
me: look, there's a fat chick in a party hat, just like that site!
millennial: i don't know what you're talking about but i'm calling the police.
[account deactivated]
friend "so i was reading reddit"

me "REDDIT? IM ABOUT TO BREAK!"

and then everyone stood up and clapped
[account deactivated]
im 24
sorry. im 12
wet butt is literally a junior in college or soemthing insane like that.
he was making better posts than any of us could hope for when he was like 15, and now all of twitter has seen his dick. we live in the most insane of all possible universes

tpaine posted:

sparks presents: the Tom Theme Song
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
post on a forum for people run out of another forum? what kind nerd do you take me for????
aussies are kool.... just my oppinion . catch ya on twitter conec. red salute and stay metal.

Makeshift_Swahili posted:

aussies are kool

more like kkkool!!

this shit is bananas. H-I-T-L-E-R

Petrol posted:

http://i.imgur.com/k7WrRLY.gif

oh look, san diego wants to join in on the fun in ukraine!

that's to hire actors for training missions where jarheads get to pretend they are rescuing hostages or whatever. they probably also hire koreans, doesn't mean there will be a war in korea (although we all pray there will be)
Glacier Tech Solutions
Our focus on integrating leading edge technologies with proven management processes has built a base of core clients to ensure long-term viability, while diversifying our technical service offerings. The maturing of our processes has strengthened our reputation and established the quality practices necessary to compete in today's competitive environment.

Logistics Support Services – GTS provides excellence In sustainable and affordable technical analysis, design, development and delivery. We fulfill logistics mission requirements. advanced analytical tools applied by skilled logistics planners and technicians provide exceptional services to reduce life cycle costs.

Facilities Support Services – GTS’s experienced staff conduct a full range of facilities support, training and role playing services. We excel in performing program design, planning, execution, oversight and report preparation services.

Initial Outfitting & Transmitting Support Services – GTS provides world class “Turn-Key” Initial Outfitting and Transition Management (IO-T) Services for both government and commercial clients. Our team of subject matter experts possess the expertise and experience to rapidly respond to project requirements, meet project schedule constraints, and provide support for even the most complex facilities projects.

Information Technology Services – GTS has adopted the IT Service Management (ITSM) as its discipline for managing Information Technology (IT) solutions. ITSM is a philosophy centered on the customer's perspective of IT's contribution to the business. ITSM stands in deliberate contrast to technology-centered approaches to IT management and business interaction. The following represents a characteristic statement from the ITSM literature:

Providers of IT services can no longer afford to focus on technology and their internal organization. They now have to consider the quality of the services they provide and focus on the relationship with customers.

ITSM is process-focused and in this sense has ties and common interests with process improvement movement (e.g. TQM, Six Sigma, Business Process Management, CMMI) frameworks and methodologies. The discipline is not concerned with the details of how to use a particular vendor's product, or necessarily with the technical details of the systems under management. Instead, it focuses upon providing a framework to structure IT-related activities and the interactions of IT technical personnel with business customers and users.

Information Technology (IT) is defined as "the study, design, development, implementation, support or management of computer-based information systems, particularly software applications and computer hardware." IT deals with the use of electronic computers and computer software to convert, store, protect, process, transmit and securely retrieve information.
I KNOW THESE FUCKERS