Crow posted:

they farm out their content to teens (20s-30s) in nebraska

i thought it was all harvard students trying to cash in on the essays they wrote for ECON326: Economic Imperialism

[account deactivated]

NoFreeWill posted:

HenryKrinkle posted:

i have yet to see a good explanation of how Russia exploits its client states & allies in ways that are more detrimental than the US & Western Europe imposing its will on most of the third world.

the fact that Putin is willing to stick out his neck for the Latin American left alone is worth a lot, imho.

I agree, Russia is less bad than USA, but still bad... so I don't understand why people here give Putin the benefit of the doubt on all sorts of issues while indulging in conspiracy theories in the other direction. obviously he doesn't have a motive here so I'm not jumping to conclusions, but Ukraine? reallly?

its a dirty job but someone has to do it

discipline posted:

because you touch yourself at night

its a dirty job but someone has to do it

why is corn so revered by the past 2 generations in the united states when in ActRaiser wheat is the superior staple
I can't wait until that is also a taco shell
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

discipline posted:

NoFreeWill posted:

HenryKrinkle posted:

.custom274721{}NoFreeWill posted:Unlike the imperialist finance oligarchy USAian empire pigdogs, these Russian oil and natural gas oligarchy Kremlin advisers are real truth-tellersi have yet to see a good explanation of how Russia exploits its client states & allies in ways that are more detrimental than the US & Western Europe imposing its will on most of the third world.

the fact that Putin is willing to stick out his neck for the Latin American left alone is worth a lot, imho.

I agree, Russia is less bad than USA, but still bad... so I don't understand why people here give Putin the benefit of the doubt on all sorts of issues while indulging in conspiracy theories in the other direction. obviously he doesn't have a motive here so I'm not jumping to conclusions, but Ukraine? reallly?

because you touch yourself at night

Don't you only meat? Tell that to Nemtsov! But seriously folks.

Mali Thread! Lisa needs braces

[account deactivated]
just permanently embed the seinfeld theme and have a script like they have for smartphones which detects where your eye is looking on the page, so it only plays when you finish reading the catchphrase.
curb your enthusiasm also works

tpaine posted:

there should be a rhizzone sitcom where the studio audience always laughs whenever anyone says a catchphrase, which is frequent, because the show is frankly corny and we have nothing better to do

please be assured that i already do

[account deactivated]
Sam Kriss leaves the show after season 3, worried that typecasting will limit his future roles

lgp's wife posted:

im the unseen Maris out of Frasier character

tpaine posted:

it would be called something like sitcommunism, where a bunch of outsized characters have wacky adventures, like in one episode joey denounces getfiscal because he spilled barq's on his copy of the little red book ("it's a little brown book now! tell THAT to nemtsov!!") and then gyroguy and bippy come in and say that they don't understand this beef and getfiscal explains that his depression caused him to spill the soda, which he wouldn't have if his therapist would just give him some amphetimes lady

wanna watch this so hard

(Wrong thread).
it is a false flag
this #1 in the charts in Russia right now:
84kbG2ExdZs
lol http://www.returnofkings.com/57759/the-russian-opposition-leaders-girlfriend-vs-the-british-opposition-leaders-wife
to be fair ed miliband apparently cant eat a sandwich

gyrofry posted:

lol http://www.returnofkings.com/57759/the-russian-opposition-leaders-girlfriend-vs-the-british-opposition-leaders-wife

all things are possible through Allah
#FreeChechnya