i was told hilarious satire was to be found at this tumblr. there are some mildly amusing entries (i guess).

just found it kind of odd that at least one quarter of the posts are sincere arguments with commenters about the Menace of Leftist Anti-Semitism.

women drivers more privileged than male cyclists

i agree with this statement

also, can someone find that one israeli composer, conductor, musician or something (i can't remember) that looks exactly like drake. it's actually for a friend this time.

HenryKrinkle posted:

i was told hilarious satire was to be found at this tumblr. there are some mildly amusing entries (i guess).

just found it kind of odd that at least one quarter of the posts are sincere arguments with commenters about the Menace of Leftist Anti-Semitism.

And that, you know, nobody talks about capitalism

class is the most prominent form of oppression

haha get it caring about poor people is for dudebros.

swampman posted:

And that, you know, nobody talks about capitalism

eh, just noticed that. 100% of the posts are about (literally) gay stuff or jews. not bad topics at all, mind you, but a more fitting name might be: "recentwilliamsburgbrooklyngooglesearches.tumblr.com"

there's one particular overearnest passage that's like "Now that this page is widely read: INCLUDE JEWS IN YOUR LEFTISM. WE'RE NOT ALL ZIONIST"

Pretty ironic because if you change the speaker from a leftist Jew to the subject of the webpage, a leftist man, it would say "Now that this page is widely read: INCLUDE MEN IN YOUR LEFTISM. WE'RE NOT ALL MISOGYNIST"

To either the obvious response is, you have to include yourselves, and this means DOING, not just saying, Leftist things... If "Jews for Palestine" was among the most active, most uncontrolled, most visible presence at any anti-war action, if left Jews constantly infiltrated like, Israeli fundraising organizations or whatever, if leftist LA jews collaborated to make a Hollywood film that cast Mossad as the enemy, if anything actually happened to demonstrate to the global Left that there are anti-Zionist Jews, they would be "included" immediately.

unfortunately, the larger part of the diaspora is in the first world, and it is statistically unlikely that they would act against their class interests. Probably a safe post to make at tHE r H i z z o n E... maybe I should use smaller font lol
http://commonsenseatheism.com/?p=10389
is it wrong for me to be afraid that mossad could assassinate me at anytime either directly or through a proxy? not that im an important person or anything, but they seem to be petty enough that they would do such a thing.
don't worry. the cardinal rule of the zionist is never murder through proxy what you can neuter through trotsky, Owning complete.
is it okay for me to call women bitches if I’m gay
site:urbandictionary.com fuckboy

daddyholes posted:

don't worry. the cardinal rule of the zionist is never murder through proxy what you can neuter through trotsky, Owning complete.

dam...

if you don't want any secret intelligence people to follow / harass you just dont exchange any emails with tom and it should be fine