[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
I stopped drinking for a month, now the hangovers are debilitating
you need to drink a little each day, like with arsenic
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Y4LEFBFKlNA
[account deactivated]
I had a two day hangover before, The last thing I had done before passing out was decide that it would be a great idea to eat a bunch of popcorn out of a holiday gift barrel. So, I basically just flung like 10 pounds of caramel popcorn completely out of the barrel and had them stick to everything. I woke up and vomited for the whole day. I could not even drink water without vomiting (while being covered in caramel popcorn.) It was great.
[account deactivated]

walkinginonit posted:

I had a two day hangover before, The last thing I had done before passing out was decide that it would be a great idea to eat a bunch of popcorn out of a holiday gift barrel. So, I basically just flung like 10 pounds of caramel popcorn completely out of the barrel and had them stick to everything. I woke up and vomited for the whole day. I could not even drink water without vomiting (while being covered in caramel popcorn.) It was great.

lol same but with entennmmannnnmn's variety donut box

These are some pretty lame stories. Where's the violence, run-ins with the law and complete disregard for one's dignity?
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

walkinginonit posted:

haha, good work.

hangovers are caused by dehydration, the proper recovery methods need to be applied to alleviate symptoms. try drinking in moderation, a healthy varied diet, and plenty of water
that's not the kind of moderation we have here
binge drinking is amateur hour. its like sprinting vs marathon running. try going months with your BAC never dropping below .02 but never above .20

wasted posted:

These are some pretty lame stories. Where's the violence, run-ins with the law and complete disregard for one's dignity?

One time some friends and I were staying at this hostel in Frankfurt and my friend Giancarlos boyfriend was on tour w/ his band and they met up with us, were staying in their van a few blocks away. I went back to our hostel and saw that there was no staff there (it was about midnight) and when no one was there like an hour later when I and my friends left the hostel, we told everyone from the two bands that were going to stay in the car that we could sneak them into the rooms and we could get drunk up there for cheaper. This ended up with us just chilling in every room in the common area of the hostel, smoking cigarettes and weed and everything. There were no security cameras. And then the next day I overlsept and missed my flight back to the San Francisco.

That day was Sept 10th, 2001 and I was booked on United.

[account deactivated]
no im not that old the last part about the flight connecting to united 97 was made up. i was just trying to see who read my post all the way through and i thank you for your time conec.
e: nevermind im gonna get drunk at home alone bc my friend bill died
this binge is for my dead friend bill who's in this video:
http://vimeo.com/98270731
[account deactivated]
trip report: it didn't work, woke up alive
its hard to binge for more than 1-2 days out of the week because my stomach hurts. what are some advice for drinking better? thank you in advance.
[account deactivated]
smoke weed too, to help with the stomachache
I took your advice TG and it helped with my stomach but its like when im high AND drunk I just have no thoughts in my head and nothing to say. I pretty much sat at the bar and listened to people for awhile. Is there anything that could give me kind of a pick-me-up when I'm down in the trenches of a long drinking sesh? Thanks in advance.
booze + pot is awesome for listening to music, or hearing music that isn't actually there while watching your ceiling spin. it's been like 8 years since i've done that though

Barbarossa posted:

I took your advice TG and it helped with my stomach but its like when im high AND drunk I just have no thoughts in my head and nothing to say. I pretty much sat at the bar and listened to people for awhile. Is there anything that could give me kind of a pick-me-up when I'm down in the trenches of a long drinking sesh? Thanks in advance.

in my experience it helps to get drunk first and then get a little high and it just makes you the best kind of fucked up: the social lubrication of the drunkenness with the thought process of being high. if you are high first and then get drunk its not nearly as good because yeah you just kind of clam up while thinking cool thoughts. although maybe thats not what you did. i dunno, it probably helps if you already smoke weed erryday because then its not as intense of an experience

TG posted:

Barbarossa posted:

in my experience it helps to get drunk first and then get a little high and it just makes you the best kind of fucked up: the social lubrication of the drunkenness with the thought process of being high. if you are high first and then get drunk its not nearly as good because yeah you just kind of clam up while thinking cool thoughts. although maybe thats not what you did. i dunno, it probably helps if you already smoke weed erryday because then its not as intense of an experience

for me i never have smoked much, but got drunk at a party, then smoked with some friends after tapering off the alcohol for the night, then walked home and the high seemed to alleviate any type of badness with sobering up (plus i think i was drinking nonalcohol stuff at that point and rehydrating.) overall despite being "fucked up" it was one of the most content moments in my life and i remember a surprising amount from it.

so i agree drink first stop then get high for good times

tpaine posted:

nigga fuck yo stomach. shit don't even matter

you cant even drink hard alcohol tpaine!!