Ironicwarcriminal posted:
Hey Impper i wrote a message that you can send to that okcupid girl.

Hi! how’s it going, my name is Impper. I’m a writer but I guess you can already tell. I like to write about emptiness and Kobe Bryant (but I’m NOT a rapist, j/k lol). So I hear you are a Jew, what do you think about Israel? I’m not anti-Semitic or anything but sometimes it seems like their treatment of the Palestinians retroactively justifies the holocaust, just a little food for thought.

Anyway I’ve got a hole that needs filling (mine not yours hahaha…well, we’ll see how it goes ) and thought you looked pretty cute in a calculated and gratingly self-conscious way. I reckon you might like me too, hit me up on kobewasframed@nazbol.ru if you’re interested

P.S. you would look better as a redhead

if you find a girl in chicago i'll send this to 'em

deadken posted:

deadken posted:
christ i have so much shit to do and instead im dispensing online dating advice despite having never done it myself, on the rhizzone. im going to take some amphetamines.

Good speed in Cali?

dunno. coke's pretty decent, molly too. ive had this methylphenidate prescription since i was like 15

Ahhh cool, my mate has dexamphetamines (dexies) which i guess are similar. On NYE we crushed them up with E and valium and weed and smoked it out of bongs, good fun.

why the heck would you do this lol. just take the dex then go on a drinking binge. geeezus. and why would you mix it with e. and valium? weirdos

[account deactivated]
300 new posts, waht the fuck
im incredibly charismatic in all arenas

Impper posted:

deadken posted:
we're all p messed up at the rhizzone i think its just that our problems are more along the lines of the insufficiency of the Real rather than 'i havent talked to a human being in four days and i want to die'

Agreed bit i prevent myself from wallowing in self-pity or excessive ennui by reminding myself i at least have a more comfortable and in many ways rich life than 90% of people who've ever lived on the planet.

And then people are all like “oooh but it’s still empty, in the past people had something to live and die for” as if arbitrarily dying scared and alone on a muddy battlefield in crimea or yucutan is somehow more noble or Real. I don't buy that

i talk about this w. my friend a lot, basically that if you're concerned with authenticity you've already given up the ghost as far as that's concerned and you're living a wonderful life. it's in figuring out how to deal with the "oooh it's still empty," because it can still be empty even if we acknowledge that it's much better than most people have had it in history

oh wow kool i can be all comfortable and shit, i really care about that. No thanks id rather be a mamluk or hordesman or space marine or perhaps a slave upriser. maybe a soviet female sniper. OH my xbox. O h long johnson. FFS

I'm not messed up I'm doing p well you're wrong about the people on the rhizzone
this fight club idea that the thing white men in the first world are missing out on is suffering and struggle is one of postmodernity's more annoying symptoms

cleanhands posted:
this fight club idea that the thing white men in the first world are missing out on is suffering and struggle is one of postmodernity's more annoying symptoms

human-like hominids have had to deal incessantly with suffering: from disease, from wounds, broken legs, poor evolutionary design, from dead family members, from tribal warfare, from stillbirth, childbirth, animal attack, heat, cold, dehydration, starvation, poison, murder. a near constant state of agony from 10 million years ago up until today, in the majority of the world. today white people are missing out on struggle and suffering. what we experience today is the shadow of the fart of pain. our misery is the hole that was left when suffering was removed. we were built to live in a world of agony, and generate hellbound offspring who would live long enough to do the same. today that is missing and we have a state of ennui. our brains have no idea what to do when there are not constant signals of pain shooting into them every day. so the brain goes crazy in some cases, as it would if the capacity for sight was removed from humanity, and starts generating its own misery. this is the origin of depression.

depression doesn't have anything to do with material conditions, reread yr schopenhauer
i was a hunter-gather for a few years and i was pretty miserable a lot of the time
Life as a hunter gatherer is pretty chill. Ironically my biggest haul, gather-wise - got to be self-fulfillment! I'm drowning in this shit
where have you based your hunting and gathering lifestyle? I lived under a hedge near Chelsfield Station in rural Kent and frequently had attacks of diarrhea from overripe plums
Thenn i discovered i could just eat my own poop, hell yeah im saving thousands of dollars and ill never be hungry again
what about modern hunter-gatherers, also known as people that mine world of warcraft gold and level up a bunch of characters on a bunch of screens and so on

getfiscal posted:
what about modern hunter-gatherers, also known as people that mine world of warcraft gold and level up a bunch of characters on a bunch of screens and so on

The noblest of the noble proletarian.

Goethestein posted:

cleanhands posted:

human-like hominids have had to deal incessantly with suffering: from disease, from wounds, broken legs, poor evolutionary design, from dead family members, from tribal warfare, from stillbirth, childbirth, animal attack, heat, cold, dehydration, starvation, poison, murder. a near constant state of agony from 10 million years ago up until today, in the majority of the world. today white people are missing out on struggle and suffering. what we experience today is the shadow of the fart of pain. our misery is the hole that was left when suffering was removed. we were built to live in a world of agony, and generate hellbound offspring who would live long enough to do the same. today that is missing and we have a state of ennui. our brains have no idea what to do when there are not constant signals of pain shooting into them every day. so the brain goes crazy in some cases, as it would if the capacity for sight was removed from humanity, and starts generating its own misery. this is the origin of depression.

this is complete nosense

the shadow of the fart of pain

cleanhands posted:

lol, is that you marty

its me, americannazbro

babyfinland posted:
its me, americannazbro

but who are you really? how well do we really know ourselves? makes you think...

Lykourgos posted:
I'm not messed up I'm doing p well you're wrong about the people on the rhizzone

[account deactivated]
i'm pretty messed up and also a little bit country

Impper posted:
]if you find a girl in chicago i'll send this to 'em

Sydney Morning Herald

January 25, 2012
A Sydney man is being prepared for extradition to the US state of Illinois to face charges of facilitating an internet meeting after which a young woman was found murdered.

It is believed that he lured the woman to a meeting so his internet friend would later deconstruct the progression of his relationship for the benefit of others on an internet message board.

“This is one of the most horrific and silliest crimes I’ve ever seen” said NW Commander Patrice Rodreguiz

The local Chicago man appeared in court briefly and did not enter a plea, telling the judge that they were “vicious tyrants” and ranting about smuggling weapons into Iowa to implement a “corn-fed Bolshevik coup”.

The Sydney man is expected to be charged with bringing lulz occasioning a homicide.

it was like something out of houellebecq...
since when has impper ever objected to vicious tyranny
[account deactivated]

cleanhands posted:

what does that have to do with struggle

do i really have to argue for the supremacy of struggle against all you trot Libs

Crow posted:

struggle is great but insofar as we have Things To Struggle For as opposed to being merely Pudgy And Melancholic i guess

Crow posted:

cleanhands posted:

do i really have to argue for the supremacy of struggle against all you trot Libs

you should argue against struggle as a lifestyle choice

e: also its you, your the trot

cleanhands posted:

Crow posted:

cleanhands posted:

wtf does "struggle as a lifestyle choice" mean?

[account deactivated]

Crow posted:

cleanhands posted:

Crow posted:

cleanhands posted:

wtf does "struggle as a lifestyle choice" mean?

you know how all those occupy nyc dudes got together and tried to act like htey were oppressed for a few months then went back to college/work, that kind of thing

discipline posted:
I get Struggle MAgazine

me too, but, i only read it for the articles

wordfilter struggle to snuggle
Oh like a temporary thing that's treated as a novel experience? I thought lifestyle was much more involved/entrenched in belief..
i guess struggle hedonism is more accurate
isn't that just masochism
struggle party YAyy