http://www.vice.com/read/sex-workers-and-the-city-0000550-v22n1
A while ago i tried rescuing a sex worker from her oppressive job and gender role by saying she should pay me to bang her. She called me a manwhore
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
web 3.0. embrace it (your arrest)
not reading but i liked the art, this person is talented.
congrats molly crabapple on completing some kind of program for former sex workers to get into writing extremely stylized yet boring semi-factual trash
molly crabapple is an incredibly dull writer wow
[account deactivated]
lol somebody should tell these ladies that suicide exists. i bet they'd feel pretty silly. you mean all i have to do is find three inches of water somewhere and then i dont gotta suck shrimp boater dick for crack money anymore? somebody should make a pamphlet

No content note for suicide.

Edited by jools ()

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

lol somebody should tell these ladies that suicide exists. i bet they'd feel pretty silly. you mean all i have to do is find three inches of water somewhere and then i dont gotta suck shrimp boater dick for crack money anymore? somebody should make a pamphlet

well the marginal damage done by sucking nasty cock probably decreases pretty quickly. like by month two you probably can finesse your tongue around open sores like an olympic figure skater.

thats our goat
[account deactivated]
i think people get so upset at suiciders because suicide is the ultimate way to call bullshit on all the whining people do about how they have no options. i had to join the military, i had no other choice. *in background, some guy jumps off a bridge for free* dude, not cool
[account deactivated]
agreed.
another thing to keep in mind is that morality isn't real and killing hajji for pay gets you three hots and a cot
thats our fringus
[account deactivated]
"it's december 18th and i've already used my 3 days of food bank food. damn i better kill myself. oh wait i forgot that obama will pay me to play xbox in baghdad, as long as i promise to fire an awesome rifle at any strange looking arab." - hard choices
when you pay someone for sex, it's called feminism. when you pay someone for death, it's called suicide. thanks, obama.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
maybe if i had read a book arguing for objective morality and against soldier culture i would think otherwise, but a book like that just doesn't exist on the market.

getfiscal posted:

maybe if i had read a book arguing for objective morality and against soldier culture i would think otherwise, but a book like that just doesn't exist on the market.

[account deactivated]
i can get you guys tickets
[account deactivated]
don't let me speak to her
smelly crap addled
murky cringe angle
mangy carp asshole
here i will write some jokes for you getfiscal. feel free to use some or all of them

-"did you ever notice that sometimes when you are at the grocery store you'll see the exploitation of labor power and be all "whaaa?" thank you."
-*holds up pictures of hoxha and stanislaw brzozowski* "who ARE these people??"
-"wow, harlem. pretty black area. you know on the way here i got mugged. by a black guy." *stares blankly yet intently at audience waiting for them to get the meta-irony here*
-"wwe champion john cena walksinto a bar. the bartender says why the long face. cena says the troops are not heroes. the bartender screams memes at him and links him to music youtubes. i'm sorry i forgot how to speak to people

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

here i will write some jokes for you getfiscal. feel free to use some or all of them

-"did you ever notice that sometimes when you are at the grocery store you'll see the exploitation of labor power and be all "whaaa?" thank you."
-*holds up pictures of hoxha and stanislaw brzozowski* "who ARE these people??"
-"wow, harlem. pretty black area. you know on the way here i got mugged. by a black guy." *stares blankly yet intently at audience waiting for them to get the meta-irony here*
-"wwe champion john cena walksinto a bar. the bartender says why the long face. cena says the troops are not heroes. the bartender screams memes at him and links him to music youtubes. i'm sorry i forgot how to speak to people

the second one's a keeper. i'd go a little more "keven".
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]