i ate an oreo and gained three pounds
*eats 4000 calories a day* it's glandular
i'm just too busy to cook *is unemployed*
i'll have a number 3 with cheese, large size with a diet coke, and can i also get
tarnation the gubbamint chemtrails done gave me the beetus
i ate 3 pounds of oreos and have terminal fail aids now
check out my tumblr
you watch any shows on obesity and these people use the word "treat" like a smoker calling each cigarette a rare treat
"what's the point in trying - i will never be able to change" LOL
i deserve to treat myself i went for a 20 minute walk yesterday

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

i deserve to treat myself i went for a 20 minute walk once, in my life, possibly... i had to have at one point or another...

goat i found out a few weeks ago that i don't have diabetes, or prediabetes, or high blood pressure, or bad cholestorol. i mean for now. just regular fat. which means if i get off the depression couch i might survive past 60.
getfiscal you don't really look all that fat. you have to remember that i'm american and you're canadian which means that the doctors consider it a Thing when you're clinically obese whereas here it's not even medically notable until you break three bills
i'm 5'7" or so and 210 lbs which is a BMI of about 33 which is considered obese. but yeah i'm hopeful in the long term that i'll be able to ridicule the overweight from the healthy castle of a rock-hard abdomen.
being fat is wrong and immoral but i dont like saying that so much because my mom is fat and it makes me feel bad. i try to subtly drop the line about weight loss being entirely 100% about lowering food intake and hope that subliminally influenced changes in behavior might lead to something over time, but everyone's gotta have at least one vice i suppose.
for men it isn't as bad being fat, i was fat before and i didn't really care. at least overweight mothers can take refuge in the "fat matriarch" identity. other women are just out of luck.
does only eating meat make your pee and sweat smell extra gross?
the thing that sucks the most about being fat and out of shape, other than my midsection being kryptonite to women, is that everything i do physically feels like i got roped into some sort of iron man competition where the goal is to carry my groceries home without collapsing. until i was 25 i'd just be like wow i drink a case of sugar coke a day and eat more bacon than i anticipate will be popular in a few years and all the women i knew hated me, beyond my personality, because i was only skinnyfat. then i swallowed one pill from big pharma and women started to hover their speed dial over 911 when i sat next to them on the bus.
the health benefits, like not feeling tired and sweaty all the time, are definitely great and i know i felt a burst of confidence when i lost all the weight, but i still have trouble approaching others. i suppose it takes a bit of getting used to after feeling compelled to not do so for years.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

It irritates me just slightly when people say you should love someone FOR WHO THEY ARE and not judge them from their physical appearance. But what you look like from the outside is the direct manifestation of your thoughts, desires, and intentions.

In fact, what you look like might tell other people more about who you are than what your thoughts can do. Thoughts are elusive, slippery, and can be altered and hidden very easily from a moment to moment basis. Assholes can very quickly turn into gentlemen when they see someone they want to fuck and get away with it until he gets it.

However, if you are obese by choice, that’s an unhealthy state of mind that is embodied in thick, oily fat that unlike consciousness, is non-elusive, rigid, and immutable. Good luck trying to tug all that inside your skull right before you see someone you like.

le_nelson_mandela_face posted:

*eats 4000 calories a day* it's glandular

Some people would say you aren't born fat, that you only got that way with an unhealthy lifestyle. But I disagree, if you ever let yourself become fat you were born fat. Even though you looked skinny before, you always had greasy and fatty character inside and it just took a while to get out. Even when they lose weight, they still look like grotesque monsters from the loose skin and stretch marks, so it was never a lifestyle choice or mistake, it was there from the start and the proof will be there for the rest of their mediocre lives.

Wishing everyone a happy and healthy new year in 2015!
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

TheIneff posted:

yep. especially after you die from severe vitamin deficiencies

swampman posted:

"what's the point in trying - i will never be able to change" LOL

this but unironically

there should be a law that youre only allowed to have sex with people in your own weight class
shit fatasses say 2015
  • "it's a good thing i have this telepathy"
  • "if i fucked a fat horse, we'd have a fat mule, except if it exercised its free will to choose another, healthier lifestyle"
  • "Heil hitler"

roseweird posted:

spaghetti squash and serve it with sauce as if it were actually spaghetti.

she shouldn't appropriate diabetic culture

spaghet squash is cool
[account deactivated]
lol that we put HFCS into marinara sauces
americans are like people on arrakis except instead of their omnipresent additive giving you mind powers it gives you the power to perpetually smell like a bad wipe job

roseweird posted:

it's fine but it's just a squash and doesn't resemble pasta at all

sure it does. eat teh squash tina

you probably picked up one of those pizza squashes by mistake

TheIneff posted:

ketoacidosis is a hell of a drug