[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

glomper_stomper posted:

A good name for this dog would be Avon Barksdale

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
back in the Golden Age of Shitty Webcomics ('04-'07) there used to be this crew that hovered around the totally undeserved popularity of MegaTokyo. After the cops took away my first computer I kind of fell off keeping track of the original artists but after some Googlespelunking I've found out most of them settled onto tumblr, making Sonic expansion pr0n commissions and reposting macros like the ones above. This is life, 2014.
a mega...Tokyo?
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
it's definitely a tuber
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
still thinking about this vid.... every few days
[account deactivated]
im sorry for your cat i love cats i will report back soon with some pics of my cat
truss cum

glomper_stomper posted:

i watched a youtube channel once where a guy raised a bunch of these cats. then one he had just acquired suddenly died and i found out that by raising them he was continuing a line of fragile inbreds who would all likely die of debilitating and painful diseases so he could eulogize them on the Internet, like even though they were pampered, he was raising them to die and he wasn't going to eat them or anything. anyway i think i could probably make some great cute gifs from those videos so i'll find them and check back.

[account deactivated]
damn..
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

sorry if i just blew your little mind, jabronie.

i'll see you in santa clara, little man. then we'll see who's got the stones to keep the belt up.

Captcha: Believe in yourself