only having to scroll in 2 directions is part of my "forums experience"

Impper posted:
EVER SINCE YOUR "CHANGES" I HAVE TO SCROLL RIGHT TO SEE THE ENTIRE POST I AM USING CHROME ON A NETBOOK TIA

post SS plz. you can also turn off the changes if u want to as described in literally the last post i made itt.

also everything is left-aligned on my big monitor, gotta auto the left and right margins on the body i guess.

edit: also account for the padding in the post-list, which is pushing it outside its own boundaries.

edit2: fixed width breaks user page layout (pushes text box down to next line) ugh

Edited by germanjoey ()

not working 4 me joey
dont care shut up bf
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
looks like im gonna have to integrate some kind of crazy library to get it to work on FF

http://www.nihilogic.dk/labs/canvas2image/
I can not publish my scribblings either, and that sucks because all I wanna do is POST POST POST POST (and take your money)

Edited by reignofevil ()

this is actually pretty good going to suggest it to all my kids
changing sizes is horribad

Edited by soicowboy ()

1488 posted:
changing sizes is horribad

changing sizes of what

haha more like

Owned

Edited by jools ()

.......... rude.

germanjoey posted:
.......... rude.

is it in the works to allow annotations of others posts

gyrofry posted:

it doesnt work when you quote?

e stil dosnt work

Edited by parabolart ()

germanjoey posted:

gyrofry posted:

if i quote somethign it's my post that i am annotating. i'm wondering if i can draw dongs across e.g. someone else's op

[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

gyrofry posted:

germanjoey posted:

gyrofry posted:

if i quote somethign it's my post that i am annotating. i'm wondering if i can draw dongs across e.g. someone else's op

so basically rape. Rape!

ftw

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

gyrofry posted:

germanjoey posted:

gyrofry posted:

no ofc not

discipline posted:
guess what I want for my birthday

ok ill try looking at that other library for saving tonight then

would it be possible to make a 'allow other users to annotate' option"

DRUXXX posted:
would it be possible to make a 'allow other users to annotate' option"

you mean like, where they could annote your post but not edit the text? Ummmmm maybe... I dunno if thats a good idea tho...

also i think i thought of a workaround for FF so i'll try it out sometime within the next couple of days

NEOADMINISTRATOR posted:
you mean like, where they could annote your post but not edit the text? Ummmmm maybe... I dunno if thats a good idea tho.

I don't know if it would be either I was just playing off of gyrofrys suggestion. That way you could still have people annotating your posts if you wanted but then obviously someone couldnt just get on and 'draw dongs across someone elses op'

DRUXXX posted:

NEOADMINISTRATOR posted:
you mean like, where they could annote your post but not edit the text? Ummmmm maybe... I dunno if thats a good idea tho.

I don't know if it would be either I was just playing off of gyrofrys suggestion. That way you could still have people annotating your posts if you wanted but then obviously someone couldnt just get on and 'draw dongs across someone elses op'

well, lets just see how quoting + annoting works out for the time being. gonna put a little effort into making quotes match the original post style at some point too, so that'll be pretty close to annoting someone else's post as it is.

by the way, the annotes are supposed to line up pixel-perfect from the post as its displayed in the thread to as it is in the preview window. if it is not like that for you, plz let me know!

NEOADMINISTRATOR posted:
well, lets just see how quoting + annoting works out for the time being. gonna put a little effort into making quotes match the original post style at some point too, so that'll be pretty close to annoting someone else's post as it is.

yeah thats probably how it should stay - that way people can still collaborate with annotation but "drafts" get saved so you cant override other people's work

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i shun the company of those who invite me to join them in having fun. I don't shun them out of any kind of obscure, either to them or me, motivation impelled by some dark and deep unknown force that might someday come to light as say a desire to see justice done, or some petty revenge fantasy, or whatever it might be.

im just an idiot who wants this team to win,. im totally aware of the contingentcy of the team i support. i understand fully that it could be any other team, or some other team. i even appreciate the beauty of the fact that it's *this* team i support, and that it's *me*-- josh-- that supports the team. that's part of what makes it so cool, and soo fun to be a part of!'

i also am a horny adolescent, and, without too much terrible moral anxiety that threatens my very being, i am extremely excited.
Tonight, in fact, I will lose my virginity. I am almost certain of this. Eveything seems to be pointing towaqrds this eventuality...

Until something goes wrong... One of the other boys' fathers goes into some kind of a seizure. We all hope he is all right. Unfortunately, he dies. It is somewhat sad.

Anyway, I have awkward sex eventually with the girl from that party, and eventually decide I'm gay... but the point is, your kids, if you are successful, will someday not just outgrow you but carry on those bits they found most helpful on, making your happy mistakes into their own axiomatic b lunders...

please remember not to forget that our children are supposed to outgrow you, and that it is the hieght of perversion to imagine your children *realy are* what they seem to be: the end of your life...

when they're really the beginning of their own