[account deactivated]
discipline now feels that way about idf conscripts at checkpoints
lets join the JDL they have cool t shirts
tom hate to disappoint but that stands for Jewish Defense League not Jelly Donut Lickers
Juice Drinking Lovers
Just Dang Lovely!
Just Don't Like'm
I'm joining a monastery. Good luck sorting out all these worldly problems.
is that a monass tery or a mon asstery
I'm not sure. I'll pray on it.
[account deactivated]
fans of angela davis here might be interested in joining her in supporting the democratic party.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
im in the Metal Warriors, Kustom Kolors Krew, and im currently writing an application to The Fail Aids
[account deactivated]
i just joined kony 2012 fucker
[account deactivated]
ive been looking for an organization to join for a while but i dont think any exist out where i live. oh well.
joinin dis

http://www.buzzfeed.com/maxseddon/documents-show-how-russias-troll-army-hit-america
i was reading the wiki for Syriza and this made me laugh a bit:

A Congress of SYRIZA was held in July 2013. Important outcomes included a decision in principle to dissolve the participating parties in SYRIZA in favour of a unitary party. However, implementation was deferred for three months to allow time for four of the parties which were reluctant to dissolve to consider their positions. Tsipras was confirmed as leader with 74% of the vote. However delegates supporting the Left Platform (Greek: "Αριστερή Πλάτφορμα") led by Panayiotis Lafazanis, which wants to leave the door open to quitting the euro, secured 30%(60) of the seats on SYRIZA's central committee. A modest success was also claimed by the "Communist Platform" (Greek section of the International Marxist Tendency), who managed to get two members elected to the party's central committee.

syriza has 200 'central committee' members, the IMTers just had to include the fact they won 2 seats as if it were notable lol.

im now a proud belieber
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

conec posted:

i`m bubbles

which organization are you a member of. i'm not sure what there is in florida. maybe the black panthers or the florida panthers or something. goon luck.

baby panthers
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

conec posted:

None **scratches foot cos bug bite itchy** I`m the tribeless, lawless, hearthless one -- the natural outcast

conec posted:

None **scratches foot cos bug bite itchy** I`m the tribeless, lawless, hearthless one -- the natural outcast

*stares ahead for a few seconds*

you're gay

[account deactivated]
im in an organization: it's called the janjaweed and we are strictly anti-revisionist

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

im in an organization: it's called the janjaweed and we are strictly anti-revisionist

more like the ganja weed, you hippie!