Let's avoid the he-said/she-said about natives and just enjoy a nice holiday with friends and family. Have a great one!
first post
but, as limp bizkit says, its all about the he said, she said.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
grow the fuck up you winy baby.
Happy Thanksgiving Conec, and Getfiscal, and to all.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
everyone chill out and watch the national dog show live stream

http://nbcsports.nbcnews.com/nationaldogshow
lotta pitbulls this year

conec posted:

fuck 2013 was mostly bad i have to do it big in '14

2013 sucks

[account deactivated]

solzhesnitchin posted:

lotta pitbulls this year

supporting the national liberation struggle of pitbulls is the marxist position

I like how Thanksgiving in Grenada is a celebration of the 1983 US invasion

solzhesnitchin posted:

lotta pitbulls this year

the working group was bullshit, they didnt show the newfoundland or the husky or any of the cool dogs. and then the dude picked the schnitzel or whatever.

conec posted:

2 minor typooo i corrected

i see what u did there

Apparently there's a separate Canadian thanksgiving, what's that supposed to commemorate getfiscal?
american foxhound keeping the crown in the u s of a
i'm far away from most of my friends and all of my family and i'm alone in an apartment drinking beer and i know i'll get to cook something fancy in a few days, but for now i'm eating quark out of the tub and pining. i am thankful for the tranquility of work and solitude. i miss my friends.

They didn't even have turkey at the fucking butcher and the closest thing i could find was turkey-derived halal ham product, whatever that is. obama's america, right here.

MadMedico posted:

Apparently there's a separate Canadian thanksgiving, what's that supposed to commemorate getfiscal?

the invasion of grenada in 1983

[account deactivated]
i just made a non-traditional thanksgiving dinner for iranians. i hope to never repeat this.
[account deactivated]
I have a tonne of hydrocodone and some other stuff called "oxycodone-acetaminophan" from some medical issues my wife had over the years. I'll probably just throw them in the bin some day, but are they safe to use as a general, high-powered aspirin? Say, if I sprain my ankle or bite my lip or something painful, can I just go ahead and swallow a pill without dying? Or do you have to legitimately be recovering from a surgery or significant injury to use them safely?

I seem to recall my wife using hydrocodone once years ago, but it was too powerful for her. She just used Ibuprofen for her last surgery so now we are stuck with yet another bottle of the stuff. Does the expiration date matter, too? Or is it more of a "best before" date?
lol
i hope u get addicted to opiates
[account deactivated]
stronger antibiotics get super disgusting over time though
i've had hydro before and yeah it basically makes you feel really nice but nothing overwhelming. i've used it for pain stuff like when i stepped on a nail or if i'm having a terrible cough and i need some sleep and its done its job. kind of fucked up how actually effective pain relievers like this are so heavily regulated while Tylenol feels like a placebo that ends destroying your kidneys.

also i had a good thanksgiving and i didn't eat any meat even though i thought i would so i guess thats a a yay
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
alcohol is great for headaches
[account deactivated]
yeah when I got ear infections in college they prescribed hydrocodone (not percocet or vicodin, those are blends of HC and either tylenol/aspirin). since the pain only lasted a few days, i ended up having a ton left over. despite making you feel "space-y" I found the effects quite preferable to acetaminophen. It was similar to weed in that it removed anxiety and made tv/music more entertaining/enthralling

TG posted:

american foxhound keeping the crown in the u s of a

definitely the most ideological show in years. the american foxhound choice is a clear signal that the heady days of the early burland chairmanship have given way to a period of conservative retrenchment, with a resurgent chauvinist faction of the american kennel club now driving the agenda

vive l' chien régime