wife's dead clarence, you know that
i remember watching jon stewart in 2004 for his election special and being like THIS IS IT BABY BUSH IS GONNA LOSE FUCK YEAH NO MORE RUMSFELD NO MORE CHENEY WOOOOOO

getfiscal posted:

i remember watching jon stewart in 2004 for his election special and being like THIS IS IT BABY BUSH IS GONNA LOSE FUCK YEAH NO MORE RUMSFELD NO MORE CHENEY WOOOOOO

not me. nope not ol tom. nothing gets past me.

[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

babyfinland posted:

wife's dead clarence, you know that

i'm sorry tom

when the cats away the mouse will play

[account deactivated]

getfiscal posted:

i remember laying in bed with some liberal girl (Completely platonic, 'Natch) and she was brimming about how great Jon stewart was after whatever dumb liberal truth he just made and then I was thinking to myself "Yeah, this is why I hate the jews." and it reaffirmed my convictions and to this day I thank him for shaping my correct worldview and ideology of anti-semitism.

Jews were instrumental in the Russian Revolution and strongly represented in the Soviet bureaucracy, not to mention Israel would never have been founded without Czechoslovakian arms reaching Irgun and other militant Zionist groups, nor without Stalin's backing of the formation of the state of Israel.
Stalin actually pioneered the use of #YOLO

libelous_slander posted:

Stalin actually pioneered the use of #YOLO

too bad it's been corrupted by trots and liberals

babyfinland posted:

Jon Stewart furthers the evolution of the human race into Full Communism more than the collective efforts of all LF and post-LF offshoot communities combined. All I see is a few jealous haters. Trots, really.

This is true. In fact it took Jobn Steward only 9 short years to get America read to elect its first Black President.

babyfinland posted:

Jews were instrumental in the Russian Revolution and strongly represented in the Soviet bureaucracy, not to mention Israel would never have been founded without Czechoslovakian arms reaching Irgun and other militant Zionist groups, nor without Stalin's backing of the formation of the state of Israel.

and how did that turn out

Superabound posted:

babyfinland posted:

and how did that turn out

well the USSR shit the bed and now they're all moving to Israel like mormons to a panic room

jon Daily's followers

keep Strugglin' newbs
send de blaclwolf the stuff
the daily show is hosted by jon daily and is great to watch if you want to keep up on current events but are prevented from staying up to date due to your busy life style. jon usually sits down and clips from other shows are played, then he goes:

BWUHHHHH and it is hysterical but also informative and then later i can awkwardly stumble into other peoples conversations if i hear them mention something i heard about the jon daily show and i think maybe eventually this is how i will meet friends

south park is another show on the comedy central network but if you are PC (politically correct (LAME!! lol)) then it is NOT the show for you! i have noticed there is a lot of turds in this show which is also like jon daily show so they both have a lot in common
i didnt read the rules when can ie xpect whatever it is i can give bank account and social security info if needed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_7xJYoGa8Q&feature=youtu.be&t=1m15s
open veins of latin america is really pretty
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
rip john steward
First Colbert now jondaily. I've never felt worse about the prospects of our country's future