The growth of minority populations further reinforces social fertility differentials which maintain high human capital and low fertility among Whites.
looks like birth rates are actually rising among whites while falling for other ethnicities?
That doesn't change the point. The fertility differential exists because of ethnic diversity.

Lucille posted:

That doesn't change the point. The fertility differential exists because of ethnic diversity.

actually i just checked with the Free Market of Human Ideas and its because non-white minorities are inherently less boring and more fun in bed, sorry

if white people want to get laid more maybe they should try making even more graphs about fertility rates, lol

if white people want to get rape by envelopment more maybe they should try making even more graphs about fertility rates, lol

Edited by Lucille ()

incels should stop being so racist imo

libelous_slander posted:

incels should stop being so racist imo

The more you imply "incel" is some kind of bad or involuntary thing, the more you support the sex positive patriarchy.

So are you going to make an actual response? Like explain why I'm racist or justify your white supremacism?

Edited by Lucille ()

the "in" part of incel means involuntary
No it stands for "in". Being incel is the "in" thing to do.

Edited by Lucille ()

the "in" part of the "in" thing to do means involuntary
gab that to my mug m8 n not online n see wot comes about

Lucille posted:

gab that to my mug m8 n not online n see wot comes about

oi, did a chav fancy your mobile and nick it, mate?

love the line colors lol
good on her for taking advantage of modern birth control technologies.
she owns her positive sexuality and for that i respect her
You know the respect you hold for Tom? That's the respect I hold for leftism.