Lessons posted:
whether people here think i'm a bigot is the last thing i care about but ncf could never turn it off, even for an instant, and had a weird obsession with a female poster's period blood

you're a bigot.

write a poem about it.

Lessons posted:
write a poem about it.

you:re a bigot'
Simply:bigotful
bigot lies Among
The (peoples lies;
diaper boy/
Bigot cries)

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

BehemothTheKatte posted:
i'd also like to point out that i was the only person in widdip who didn't make terrible music, that is of the people who tried to make music.

lets to fighting

tpaine posted:
I CRINGE A LITTLE BIT WHENEVER I SEE A PACKAGE OF KEEBLER SOFT BATCH COOKIES BECAUSE THAT WAS MY NICKNAME IN HIGH SCHOOL

Trigger warning please.

Lessons posted:
by the way ncf wasn't just banned for the imouto stuff he was banned for being a nonstop bigot, that just pushed it over the edge

Who was he bigoted against

lol who was the bi dude who was always posting about how like he had two boyfriends and a girlfriend and would go out with different sugar daddies so they'd buy him shit bc i made fun of that guy and it didn't have nething to do with him being gay
Antidepressants work.

Crow posted:

Lessons posted:
whether people here think i'm a bigot is the last thing i care about but ncf could never turn it off, even for an instant, and had a weird obsession with a female poster's period blood

you're a bigot.

THROW HIS ASS OUT! HE'S A BIGOT, HE'S A BIGOT, HE'S A BIGOT!

[account deactivated]

DRUXXX posted:
lol who was the bi dude who was always posting about how like he had two boyfriends and a girlfriend and would go out with different sugar daddies so they'd buy him shit bc i made fun of that guy and it didn't have nething to do with him being gay

your mom

TL why are you such a humorless little bitterkins
Thug lessons is mad that nobody cares about communism anymore
i think the state government of chattisgarh cares about communism real hard Lol
She was my dream, my muse. A vision suitable for the wide-screen format. I can still taste her fist against my face. The sweet sugary sweat from a lifetime of diabetes. A heartbeat you could hear from six blocks away. One big pump every hour.

babyfinland posted:
TL why are you such a humorless little bitterkins

because I kicked burning terrorist in balls so hard that I tore a tendon in my foot.

deadken posted:
BehemothTheKatte posted:
i'd also like to point out that i was the only person in widdip who didn't make terrible music, that is of the people who tried to make music.

lets to fighting

Well kensley, you weren't the worst.

wait, your song was seven minutes of a single drum loop in repeat. you prolly were the worst...

gruntstein posted:

Crow posted:

Lessons posted:

you're a bigot.

That's not bigotry, Bigotry is when you call an arab a SAND NIGGER, or a gay person a FAG NIGGER etc etc

BehemothTheKatte posted:

gruntstein posted:

Crow posted:

Lessons posted:

you're a bigot.

That's not bigotry, Bigotry is when you call an arab a SAND NIGGER, or a gay person a FAG NIGGER etc etc

*skims finger down check list*

Hrmmery, Ahhh! A'yup, you're right, here it is. That's some good bigotry there. Nicely done.

Well played! Great posting! Exquisitely executed! Mission Accomplished.
i care a lot about communism. i care so much that i can't post about it at all, like any other deeply tragic personal allegiance.
Homage to Maggotonia by George R.R. Orwell