Superabound posted:

Crow posted:

heres what i remembered, just now

17,319 Likes

0 downvotes

thats got to be some kind of miracle

i lived in oslo for two years and that guy speaks the worst english of any norwegian under 65 i've ever heard.

i think its a joke, because of all the jokes, in the video
Little Ole was sitting at the kitchen table doing his school homework. He had a puzzled look on his face at he considered the assignment that was due--writing an essay about his origin. He turned to question his mother. "Mama, vere did Grandma come from?" he asked. "Da stork brought her," answered mama Lena. "And vere did yew come from?" asked Little Ole. "Da stork brought me," his mother answered. "And vere did I come from?" Little Ole inquired. "Vell, son, da stork brought yew, tew," mama Lena replied. With a scowl on his face, Little Ole picked up his pencil, turned to his school tablet, and began writing his essay: "Dere have been no natural births in our family for three yenerations."

Superabound posted:

does that College Humor video have a Norwegian tranny freaking out about butter for four and a half minutes?

its ninja now

Goethestein posted:

abortion is green. the average first world child sliding out of a womb should be seen as a slimy torrential flood of styrofoam being released over a wetlands

next time im talking to some hip mom who just moved to my neighborhod i'm gonna tell her "you see your baby as this precious, wonderful little life, i see xher as 4.6 pounds of garbage a day for 78.2 years"

i really do think most of the discourse of pro-abortion is pretty lacking. i heard someone say that calling it "killing a fetus" (paraphrased) was a loaded phrase and "disingenuous". how is it that disingenuous? thats exactly what it is.
[account deactivated]
someone go suggest to those anti-vaccine dudes that they should start calling it "viral genocide" or "micro-flora extinction" or something

Superabound posted:

Little Ole was sitting at the kitchen table doing his school homework. He had a puzzled look on his face at he considered the assignment that was due--writing an essay about his origin. He turned to question his mother. "Mama, vere did Grandma come from?" he asked. "Da stork brought her," answered mama Lena. "And vere did yew come from?" asked Little Ole. "Da stork brought me," his mother answered. "And vere did I come from?" Little Ole inquired. "Vell, son, da stork brought yew, tew," mama Lena replied. With a scowl on his face, Little Ole picked up his pencil, turned to his school tablet, and began writing his essay: "Dere have been no natural births in our family for three yenerations."

http://www.thelocal.se/8168/20070813/#.UYR2TMo9-So

A well-built man was forced to take a drugs test in Stockholm recently after a police officer assumed that muscles like his could only have been developed with the help of illegal substances.

The female assistant police officer got into a conversation with Tomislav Boduljak and his friend late at night in central Stockholm.

According to Boduljak, 27, the police officer was pleasant at first, but changed her attitude when he said he worked out. Saying his muscles were 'abnormal', she said he must have used drugs.

"I asked if she didn't think it possible that I work out a lot and eat well. She said that if someone looks like me, she assumes they have taken drugs," he told Metro.

Despite Boduljak's assurances that he didn't use steroids, she forced him to go to the police station and give a urine test. In her report, the officer said he had "unusually large muscles, particularly large arm muscles, which are a sign of steroid use."

The test was negative, and Boduljak made an official complaint against the police officer. Prosecutors looked into the case, but decided not to pursue it.

Janne Magnusson, an officer at Stockholm Police's drugs unit, told Metro that he thought that the officer had been "a bit too ambitious".

misandry rears its ugly head again in the saudi arabia of feminism
If it brings the sex proletariat closer to seizing the means of reproduction, there is no such thing as too many dead babies.
whoever first called sweden the 'saudi arabia of a feminism' was a pretty good troll imo
wasn't it assange ahaha
a real saudi arabia of feminism would be chill

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

Superabound posted:

A well-built man was forced to take a drugs test in Stockholm recently after a police officer assumed that muscles like his could only have been developed with the help of illegal substances.

The female assistant police officer got into a conversation with Tomislav Boduljak and his friend late at night in central Stockholm.

According to Boduljak, 27, the police officer was pleasant at first, but changed her attitude when he said he worked out. Saying his muscles were 'abnormal', she said he must have used drugs.

"I asked if she didn't think it possible that I work out a lot and eat well. She said that if someone looks like me, she assumes they have taken drugs," he told Metro.

Despite Boduljak's assurances that he didn't use steroids, she forced him to go to the police station and give a urine test. In her report, the officer said he had "unusually large muscles, particularly large arm muscles, which are a sign of steroid use."

The test was negative, and Boduljak made an official complaint against the police officer. Prosecutors looked into the case, but decided not to pursue it.

Janne Magnusson, an officer at Stockholm Police's drugs unit, told Metro that he thought that the officer had been "a bit too ambitious".

how surprising, a swede prosecuting a yugoslav immigrant for being a barbarian

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

Superabound posted:

how surprising, a swede prosecuting a yugoslav immigrant for being a barbarian

catch.......phrase??????
Like I am totally down with everything everynes sayin but i don't think I should be forced to have baby just bc im a huge slut that loves unprotected sex also I would be a bad mother soooo

privelege status: checked..and mated!!
(/an then ABORTED BOOYA CHRIST LOVERS
tubally ligate my balls

Groulxsmith posted:

It's odd how abortion is such an unassailable sacrament in the liberal-leftist canon, yet it is essentially impossible to defend the practice not couched in utilitarian or individualistic terms

mustang19 posted:

Abortion should only be legal in the case of white fetuses.

Funny how you people reach for the lurking conspiracy behind every perceived racial imbalance except the vast disparity in abortions performed in minority communities

Yeah it is odd thinking about it. Does anyone know the history of the abortion debate? What made this such a divisive issue?

I mean I assume it was brought into the leftist canon through feminists that probably weren't using marxian class analysis as the basis of their reasoning. The strong opposition of religious institutions probably helped prime atheists or secularists to support abortion, but it's hard to say without researching the history of the issue
actually the fetus doesn't develop a soul until the second trimester re: Aquinas
[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

it is morally acceptable to painlessly terminate human lives that have not yet differentiated themselves by acquiring self-identity or desires. it would be morally acceptable to terminate infants at birth if not for our enormous (biologically based) empathic response to them.

that may or may not be true but advancing the argument makes you sound like you have autism

[account deactivated]
baby-apathy: the shame that dare not speak its name
[account deactivated]

slumlord posted:

but advancing the argument makes you sound like you have autism

it's worse, they're trans

[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

don't worry i haven't violated any women's only spaces or chastised a lesbian for not sleeping with me lately

Hm then, you may pass. (GET IT?!?!?)

[account deactivated]
trans people in bathrooms is like gay marriage, in that both sides pretend there are substantive factors to consider but really it's just a proxy for the fight over whether or not society is to accept the existence of the minority group in question as an actual thing
jokes on you, im an alien prospective dad afraid of responsibility and againg. abort away
[account deactivated]
you want to show yur dick to unsuspecting women and entice them away from their husbands, admit it
[account deactivated]

i don't think unisex toilets are a radical restructuring of society
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]